by Montagne Jeunesse
Ask a Question
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Wahiawa, Hi

Which do you prefer: peel off or one that drys and you wash off?
Tabitha D.
Tabitha D.
Aug. 15, 2014, 9 p.m.
I like the peel off masks but i always prefer that type of mask
Chyanne
Chyanne
June 4, 2013, 3:23 p.m.
I prefer one that drys on the face and you wash it off because i feel that kind is more effective. I feel better washing it off, washing all the dirt/oil that was in my face down the drain instead of just peeling it off and feeling their might be dirt/oil left behind.
kayla s.
kayla s.
June 3, 2013, 4:28 a.m.
Honestly, these are both good to use. You will see some benefit in your face from both of these. It just depends what you want for your face. A cleansing, brightening , acne? So figure out what your face really needs and from there either the peel or a wash off will do a great job. They both leave your face feeling and looking amazing !
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
May 25, 2013, 2:30 p.m.
Personally I prefer the ones that dry on your face. I have combination skin that is also sensitive so for me the peel off are just a but to much for my skin to take. I also like washing my masks off in a nice hot shower so I can insure that my pores are getting a good deep clean. But really it all depends on the person and their skin type.

Join Now