by Montagne Jeunesse
Ask a Question
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Belleview, FL

Does this really work?? and if so whats the best sent or one to use?
Mckenzie H.
Mckenzie H.
May 9, 2013, 10:58 a.m.
Depending on how your skin is will depend on the best for you! I have dry skin. I use the green tea peel off one and it does wonders for my face! It just leaves my face feeling refreshed and wonderful!
Maria L.
Maria L.
April 29, 2013, 2:35 p.m.
Yeah, I would pick one according to the package--what it says it does. You have to pick what your skin needs, not everyone's skin is the same. But I have to say that I tried the clay type one (one of the smoothies) and that left my skin feeling soft. My skin is pretty dry and it made my skin feel moisturized afterward. Whether it is good for your skin or whether it works in the long run is a different story.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
April 25, 2013, 6:58 p.m.
I have used a couple different kinds of these, and they have tightened my skin, which is what I wanted :) So yes, they work for me!
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
April 16, 2013, 8:21 a.m.
They really work I think. The best one to use depends on what you are wanting to use it for. I constantly use the Peel-Offs since it is something I can easily put on and do some things around the house in without worrying about dripping or anything once I feel my face is stiff I can just go peel it right off and finish off whatever I was previously doing. I'm not a big fan of the Mud masks but they made my skin feel even smoothr than the peel offs do. They also have a clay/mud mask that comes on fabric which I didn't care for AT ALL. It didn't get on my skin hardly at all I had to wring out the cloth and THEN apply it to my face. What a waste... Each package kinda tells you what it will help with. There is a cucumber one (Think its the 2nd on on the left in the photo they have) that is good for de-stressing and black heads. I prefer that one the most. The green tea one is stinky.
Lachana T.
Lachana T.
April 8, 2013, 11:16 p.m.
Depends on what condition you want it to work on like peel masks are good for deep cleansing & removing dead skin & the creamy mask are good for moisturizing, gives a fresh feel your pick.

Join Now