Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
By Montagne Jeunesse
Allison S.
Louisville, GA

Anyone else have an allergic reaction to the cucumber peel off mask?

Tabitha D.
Tabitha D.
3 years, 8 months ago
It could be the citric acid I know a few of the masks have lemon in them and those break me out bad.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Selbyville, DE
4 years, 2 months ago
I had a reaction to it- it made me break out in some areas. I've tried other masks by this company and have done fine, though. I like the Fruit smoothie deep pore cleansing mask the best.