BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
  • "Every Monday I rip open a package of Montagne Jeuness Clean Up Mud and smear it on my face. The smell of that particular mask is SO relaxing. There's a generous amount of mask in the package, so if you wanted to split the package into two uses I don't think it would be a problem. I have very sensitive skin, and the Clean Up Mud doesn't induce an allergic reaction or cause any sort of redness and swelling. It makes my pores smaller, too. I buy these all the time, they're quite affordable and worth every penny. " in 132 reviews
  • "A bunch of my girlfriends and I once a month use this product at a girls night in and we love the feel it leaves on our faces after." in 99 reviews
  • "These smell great and don't cost much but I never felt like they really did anything for me...tried all different kinds but was never very impressed " in 58 reviews
  • "I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy." in 57 reviews
  • "There are so many different varieties, and it's so inexpensive that you can try a bunch to see what works best for your skin! " in 53 reviews
Heysell R.
I liked this mask, I used the pomegranate one, however, when I was applying it to my face, I don’t know if the smell of it was really strong or something that it made my eyes super watery!! It stung my eyes really bad! But once it dried up, it was okay. I did love how it left my skin afterwards, though, but hopefully that other part can be changed!
Sydney H.
Williams, AZ.
It smells so great and it leaves my skin so soft.  However, it does burn a little bit after I put it on, but as time goes by, the burning is gone.  I got this from my mother in law, it's super great.  To me, it's good value, I think I may have sensitive skin and that's probably why it burned a little.  Otherwise, good product!
Tamara L.
Miami
I literally use a mask by mont jeneusse EVERY DAY. The packaging could use some improvement because it like has to be ripped apart to open but it’s great otherwise. I’m really into skin care and my favourite are the peel off ones. Constantly going to Publix to buy new ones lol
Dominique G.
I got the chocolate covered strawberries clay mask from amazon, I only got it because I need to get to a certain amount to get free shipping. After having it about 2 weeks, I finally used it and wow. I couldn’t believe the smell of it. I hate the smell of chocolate, but this mask, I couldn’t stop smelling. After putting it on my face and rinsing it off, my face had a glow and was very smooth and soft. Will definitely try other kinds
Zachary D.
Huntsville, AL
Affordable and in one time use packets! I have used these for years and plan to keep buying them, because they have such a wide variety and I know I am getting something that delivers on what it says it does. I recommend these to all my friends.
Gianna R.
These masks are super plentiful. I used to buy these masks as singles, but I ran out quick and buying the set was cheaper. Sometimes one package is enough for two people to use. If I want a mud mask treatment I would use these!
Alaona G.
Austin, TX
Personally for me, I've noticed these masks are very hit or miss. Some of the Clay Masks will irritate my skin so badly that I'll have to remove the mask before I've even gotten a chance to somewhat relax. But then again most of the Gel Peel Off Masks works flawlessly for my skin type. For the price I recommend using these but if you've got sensitive skin just splurge a little, you'll be better off.
Melina M.
Fairfield, OH
I am so hooked on these and have been for awhile! They are such a great relaxing home spa experience and are so affordable! I've never used one yet that I didn't really love. The masks are fun and make your skin feel great. Love them!
Stephanie D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
I used to use the pomegranate peel off mask alllllll the time. I loved the tightness it gave my skin and it always felt very soft after. I have stopped using peel off masks because they are super bad for your skin but this was always one of the most gentle ones.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
To be completely honest, I've tried almost every mask this brand offers. I've like some more than others, but they are amazing for the price! I am definitely a fan of the chocolate mask.
Gladys A.
Is this a good mask to try?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
What is your reaction when you pull off the masque and see all the gunk it sucked from your face?!
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA
Which mask is your favorite from this brand?
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL
Which one would you recommend?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who else used to use these masks as a kid??