Add a Photo

By Montagne Jeunesse

#81 in Face Masks

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

Photos (120)
Erika C.
Erika C.
City: Parnaíba- State: Piauí - Brasil Street: Tabajara N°63 / Neighborhood: São Francisco

these masks are especially for you who like a skin hydrated. they are super moisturizing and refreshing !! plus make a super cleaning and nutrition of the skin. Love is incredible.
lesly d.
lesly d.
Eagle Pass, TX

heard great things about this brand and there masks havent had the chance to try one out since its not sold around were i live would really want to try one out
Emily R.
Emily R.
Ironton, MO

Love these masks. they are so fun and easy to apply. they leave my face feeling soft and evens out my skin tone and leaves my face hydrated and feeling renewed. I have very oily skin and they don't add any extra oil to my face from the beginning or hours after I have removed it. I would definitely recommend these to any body and they're cheap so you don't feel guilty about crazy with them like I do...sometimes.
Lankey V.
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK

I absolutely love these!! These are my go to masks! Not too pricey, great value! Very gentle. I really love this product and I recommend using!!!!
Luz L.
Luz L.
San Antonio, Texas

Not Pricey & Very useful. It's for all skin types and I would know because I Have sensitive skin. Love the tingly sensation feeling meaning, it working throughout those pores. The scent smells natural & of couse take caution of avoiding the eyes, please try it! It's amazing
Lisa L.
Lisa L.

I love these both myself and my husband use them once a week and they leave your skin so soft and fresh I would recommend these to anyone to try I give them 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
Bensalem, Pa

Love these masks your face will thank you and feel super refreshed after using definitely takes a stressful day to a relaxing place there are so many to choose from all the formulas are truly amazing
Denisa T.
Denisa T.
Romania,TM

I absolutely love these. Are so refreshing and relaxing and although I have sensitive skin it worked wonders for me.
So good and affordable. I keep these at home always! These masks are gentle but they are also effective. I would recommend these highly.
Andreya R.
Andreya R.
Corona, CA

These are such fun all in one face masks to do on a girls night or just a night you need to relax. They all are different and offer different results to your face. They smell great and work very well!
Gladys A.
Gladys A.

Is this a good mask to try?
Neeley B.
Neeley B.
Dec. 10, 2012, 1:25 p.m.
Yes! I totally LOVE them! they leave your skin feeling so smooth. Better than buying a $100 mask or going to the salon to get a facial!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Lebanon, TN

What is your reaction when you pull off the masque and see all the gunk it sucked from your face?!
Dec. 7, 2012, 3:51 p.m.
I am disgusted about what comes out! But also impressed with how well it works.
Jennier Y.
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA

Which mask is your favorite from this brand?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
June 28, 2016, 6:26 p.m.
I definitely suggest the 'Black Seaweed Peal Off Mask.'
Diane J.
Diane J.
St Petersburg, FL

which one would you recomend?
Maiya K.
Maiya K.
July 24, 2013, 2:49 p.m.
The apricot one!
Aliquippa, PA

Who else used to use these masks as a kid??
Deana C.
Deana C.
Dec. 11, 2012, 6:06 p.m.
I don't know if these are the same masks but I remember using my mom's masks:)

Join Now