Add a Photo

By MONTAGNE JEUNESSE
#131 in Face Masks

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

Photos (126)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Gastonia, NC

I pick these up at ULTA and they are always a guilty pleasure. Currently my favorite one is the charcoal sugar mask. The price is great for a guilty pleasure and its cheap enough that you always pick up more than one at a time. The one caveat i have is to buy according to your facial type. I never buy a mask for oily skin, because I cannot afford to dry out my skin anymore than it naturally is. Its also great to have on hand when my sisters visit and the guys are away. We will just put some masks on and drink wine and chill like we did when we were younger.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
El Paso, TX

I ADORE these masques! I get a few every month about 3 or 4, mostly because some stores like to hike up the prices on these one use masks which isn't exactly fair especially when you're kind of stocking up on them. Paying 2$ for one pack and getting multiple packets, it starts to really add up.
That however is just my only complaint! Don't let that negative stop you from trying these amazing masques because they have such a large variety that really do do wonders on your skin that needs some tender love.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Ironton, MO

Love these masks. they are so fun and easy to apply. they leave my face feeling soft and evens out my skin tone and leaves my face hydrated and feeling renewed. I have very oily skin and they don't add any extra oil to my face from the beginning or hours after I have removed it. I would definitely recommend these to any body and they're cheap so you don't feel guilty about crazy with them like I do...sometimes.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Evans, CO

The "Dead Sea Peel-Off smells horrible. It smells so strongly of Cologne I had doubts it had anything but glycerin and perfume in it. The package also shows it as blue but it is clear with the slightest blue tint. I couldn't wait for it to dry just so I could take it off without it being a bigger mess by washing it off. Deeply disappointed in this but then it was under $2 so not sure what I was expecting.
Treylynn L.
Treylynn L.
Hill Afb, UT

I think that these masks are perfect for a fun little spa night or to treat yourself. I like that there are so many different options and you can choose something to work for just what you need. They seem to work pretty well, and I can usually get two masks out of one packet. I do think that there are better more cost effective options out there, but for a fun night with friends these are always fun.
Angelica J.
Angelica J.
Santa Maria, CA

I love these masques and their scent! I appreciate its good quality and affordability. One complaint/concern I do have though is in regards to the masque's consistency. At times it can be a little difficult to put on due to its paste-like form and as a consequence, it takes more time than listed to dry sometimes. Otherwise, if you're looking to relax and have the time to spare, they're wonderful!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA

I love these masks. The best thing about them is they are sold in single packs so it's great for a girls night, on the go or to send as spa package for a friend. It also helps you when your not sure what your skin really needs because it's feeling all over. They are cheap. It good quality stuff! Highly recommend and great for for stocking my stuffers and little gift bags or part favors!
Karrah L.
Karrah L.

These massk are Awesome!! I discovered them at walmart, but l've only been able to find a few. Great for a personal spa day home. I'm in search of more everywhere I go. I wish there was a way to order them directly off of the website, I'm obsessed. I'm totally in love with the ginger pumpkin self heating mask. Someone left a review saying that it was a guilty pleasure I totally agree.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Plainfield, IN

I love the cucumber and green tea peel-off masks, but the chocolate mud mask irritated my sensitive skin. It was my bad for not testing it before using it though. These are great to buy in bulk because they're so inexpensive. I definitely recommend these masks - just be careful if you have really sensitive skin :)
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Normal, IL

These are so fun and cost like, a dollar. They have been around forever and they're pretty good! I love using these on girls nights with my friends, and there's a lot of variety, so you can get whatever mask you think would work best for you. I always pick up a couple when I see them in the check out line!
Gladys A.
Gladys A.

Is this a good mask to try?
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Lebanon, TN

What is your reaction when you pull off the masque and see all the gunk it sucked from your face?!
Jennier Y.
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA

Which mask is your favorite from this brand?
Diane J.
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL

Which one would you recommend?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA

Who else used to use these masks as a kid??