Add a Photo

By Montagne Jeunesse

#79 in Face Masks

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

Photos (121)
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL

The instructions on this product were very clear - smooth on, let dry for 10 minutes or so and peel off. I didn't like how runny the formula and it was not as easy to get off my fingers, but it dried well. You just need to make sure to put it on evenly otherwise there might be patches that aren't dry. The big pieces (like cheeks and forehead) peeled off well but I did have issues around my nose and eyebrows. After I peeled it off, my skin instantly felt smoothr! I would use this product about once a week or so. As a disclaimer, I did receive a free packet to try but my opinion is my own!
Cassie G.
Cassie G.

I LOVE THIS STUFF! They go on like wet mud, dries like dry mud and when you wash it or wipe it off with a warm washcloth magic happens. My face always feels so clean, refreshed, and GREAT! I DO NOT LIKE the peels. They hurt SO bad when they come off. I'm sure a layer of my face came off with the 2 I tried. I prefer the mud masks. I love to use these with my 5 year old daughter. We have spa days and I love the price of these. I find them cheap at Walmart. They are amazing for their price. I recommend these to anyone tired, stressed, or needs to feel refreshed. WILL BUY MORE!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Gastonia, NC

I pick these up at ULTA and they are always a guilty pleasure. Currently my favorite one is the charcoal sugar mask. The price is great for a guilty pleasure and its cheap enough that you always pick up more than one at a time. The one caveat i have is to buy according to your facial type. I never buy a mask for oily skin, because I cannot afford to dry out my skin anymore than it naturally is. Its also great to have on hand when my sisters visit and the guys are away. We will just put some masks on and drink wine and chill like we did when we were younger.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
El Paso, TX

I ADORE these masques! I get a few every month about 3 or 4, mostly because some stores like to hike up the prices on these one use masks which isn't exactly fair especially when you're kind of stocking up on them. Paying 2$ for one pack and getting multiple packets, it starts to really add up.
That however is just my only complaint! Don't let that negative stop you from trying these amazing masques because they have such a large variety that really do do wonders on your skin that needs some tender love.
Terri-Lynn C.
Terri-Lynn C.
Edmonton, Alberta

I have been using these facial masks for so many years and I still love them. They have an enormous selection of different types of facials, peels, scrubs etc. Whether you are looking to brighten, tighten, exfoliate, moisturize or just pamper, there is a specific mask for all your needs! I love how affordable they are and how gentle their formulas are on the skin, as I am quite sensitive. I always make sure I have a wide variety of these stocked up in my bathroom at all times.
De B.
De B.

I love all of these masks. They always make me feel good afterwards. My face always feels fresh, soft, and clean. I also love that they have a bunch of different masks for different purposes. They all work wonderfully too. I love the price, as well. These are very affordable. I am especially fond of the Million Year Mud Mask. I could not find that particular one on Influenster though.However, I have uploaded a picture of it.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Ironton, MO

Love these masks. they are so fun and easy to apply. they leave my face feeling soft and evens out my skin tone and leaves my face hydrated and feeling renewed. I have very oily skin and they don't add any extra oil to my face from the beginning or hours after I have removed it. I would definitely recommend these to any body and they're cheap so you don't feel guilty about crazy with them like I do...sometimes.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Mission, B.C

These masks are wonderful and they are all only $1 each. They have so many different kinds of masks with different purposes - some are good for dry skin, some are good for oily skin, some are great for stress relief, some are clay masks, some are mud masks and some are sheet masks. I personally love the clay or peel off masks. I feel like you get a deeper clean.
I would definitely recommend these face masks.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Red Lion, PA

Love these masks!!! Recently tried one of their peeling masks that had Honey and Sweet Tea and it was fantastic! Not for the faint of heart as you do need to peel it and it has a strange feel as you do but it really exfoliates and rejuvenates your skin. I have incredibly dry sensitive cheeks and it didn't irritate them one bit. I applied the mask on pretty thickly and let dry and it worked great. Recommend!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Duluth, GA

I love this line. My walmart carries so many varieties from this line, I still haven't tried them all. I love how you have all kinds of textures, scents, and treatments. I can't pick one favorite I like the paper rose, the eye mask, and the honey dew the most at the moment. The best part about this line is they have a mask for any kind of skin or skin issue and you can't beat the price.
Gladys A.
Gladys A.

Is this a good mask to try?
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Lebanon, TN

What is your reaction when you pull off the masque and see all the gunk it sucked from your face?!
Jennier Y.
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA

Which mask is your favorite from this brand?
Diane J.
Diane J.
St Petersburg, FL

Which one would you recommend?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa, PA

Who else used to use these masks as a kid??

Join Now