Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques

by Montagne Jeunesse

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

Does this product really works good?
Does it contain any oils?
Can this burn my face ?
Start your review of Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...package into two uses I don't think it would be a problem. I have very sensitive skin, and the Clean Up Mud doesn't induce an allergic reaction or cause any sort of redness and swelling. It makes my pores smaller, too. I buy these all the time, they're quite affordable and worth every penny. in reviews
A bunch of my girlfriends and I once a month use this product at a girls night in and we love the feel it leaves on our faces after.in reviews
These smell great and don't cost much but I never felt like they really did anything for me...tried all different kinds but was never very impressed in reviews
...these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy.in reviews
There are so many different varieties, and it's so inexpensive that you can try a bunch to see what works best for your skin! in reviews
mikelle D.
Robinson, IL
I like using these masks. They have a pretty good variety and makes face feel refreshed
Corey S.
Patchogue, NY
Goes on easy, come off clean! Clears my face of all dirt and leaves it able to breathe. Leaves my skin baby soft with many amazing scents. Refreshing!
Nicole B.
Dublin, PA
This is fantastic whenever I'm pampering myself this is my go to for face masks
This is fantastic whenever I'm pampering myself this is my go to for face masks
Dominique G.
Hillsboro, MD
I got the chocolate covered strawberries clay mask from amazon, I only got it because I need to get to a certain amount to get free shipping. After having it about 2 weeks, I finally used it and wow. I couldn’t believe the smell of it. I hate the smell of chocolate, but this mask, I couldn’t stop smelling. After putting it on my face and rinsing it off, my face had a glow and was very smooth and soft. Will definitely try other kinds
Adimir A.
Inglewood, CA
I love these. they are simply a once a week necessity for my skin. They leave my skin feeling soft and the most important thing is that this product are affordable.
Allie E.
Alpharetta, GA
I have tried this product many times. My mother LOVES them. However, I have very sensitive skin, and it caused me to have a small breakout. It did leave my skin very soft though.
Sara K.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I love these! I buy these way too often and love using them. They have tons of different kinds and I have yet to find one I don't like.
Brittany P.
Somerdale, NJ
I enjoyed using these mask however i did not notice a difference in my skin the following day. There was a difference the night following the usage of the mask.
Melissa M.
Doylestown, PA
Meh.. it works well .nice feeling and very smooth skin after. I would recommend this product to you..we love how it makes our skin feel.
Ashlee M.
Sachse, TX
These masks bring back so many memories for me. They smell fantastic and the colors really give the "I'm at a slumber party with my girlfriends" effect. They never really did anything for my skin, but they did make it soft for a short time. They can be messy, so you have to be careful.