Add a Photo

By Montagne Jeunesse

#69 in Face Masks

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

Photos (119)
Malika T.
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA

I love these products, they always leave my skin feeling soft and supple. They smell gorgeous and they are great value for money. I always keep a stock pile of these in my bathroom! I would definitely recommend!!!!!!
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
San Francisco, CA

Let's be honest here; even though the cost of $1.99 seems cheap, if you added it up to a full size mask container of 2.8 ounces, this would be around $20, not necessarily cheap! But because they let you purchase a one-time package, shelling out $2 isn't so bad.I have used many peel off masks that just do not come off of your face and you're left picking bits off for hours. I was shocked at how easy this one pulled off. Effective: My skin felt clean and smooth. There was visible dry skin cells removed from my face
Mauricia S.
Mauricia S.
Jacksonville, FL

This product is great if you have acne prone/oily skin. This will help with minor breakouts.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA

I got one of those "At-Home" Microdermabrasion kits. Followed the instructions TO THE LETTER and after 3 weeks not only was my skin not healthier, I had a HUGE red dry patch on my cheek. I hated it, constantly felt like I had decreased my beauty regimen rather than improving it. I tried so many $$Pricey$$ products for my skin to try and fix it, for over a year, to no avail. Then I got one of these Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques in my Holiday Voxbox and decided to give it a try. I read up on them before hand and of course read through all the facts and directions before use. I was amazed how AFFORADABLE and easy this product was to use so I went for it. The Chocolate Masque smelled amazing on my face and after aprx 15min I went and rinsed it off. My skin felt tingly and soo refreshed. I patted dry and headed to bed after that. The next morning I got up and upon going to the restroom caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and was ASTONISHED to see that the dry red patch of awfulness on my face had DISAPPEARED!! I am now and will forever be a Life Long Lover of Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques, thank you guys and thank you Influenster!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Union, NJ

i love the chocolate mask provided in the voxbox. it shrunk my pores and made my skin have a clean fresh look. Love this mask and i plan on buyig more of them in the future!
Lankey V.
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK

I absolutely love these!! These are my go to masks! Not too pricey, great value! Very gentle. I really love this product and I recommend using!!!!
Gabby L.
Gabby L.
San Antonio, Texas

Not Pricey & Very useful. It's for all skin types and I would know because I Have sensitive skin. Love the tingly sensation feeling meaning, it working throughout those pores. The scent smells natural & of couse take caution of avoiding the eyes, please try it! It's amazing
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Charlotte, TX

I love these both myself and my husband use them once a week and they leave your skin so soft and fresh I would recommend these to anyone to try I give them 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
Bensalem , Pa

Love these masks your face will thank you and feel super refreshed after using definitely takes a stressful day to a relaxing place there are so many to choose from all the formulas are truly amazing
Denisa T.
Denisa T.
Romania,TM

I absolutely love these. Are so refreshing and relaxing and although I have sensitive skin it worked wonders for me.
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
San pablo, Ca

Is this a good mask to try?
Neeley B.
Neeley B.
Yes! I totally LOVE them! they leave your skin feeling so smooth. Better than buying a $100 mask or going to the salon to get a facial!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Lebanon, TN

What is your reaction when you pull off the masque and see all the gunk it sucked from your face?!
Ashley K.
I am disgusted about what comes out! But also impressed with how well it works.
Jennier Y.
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA

Which mask is your favorite from this brand?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
I definitely suggest the 'Black Seaweed Peal Off Mask.'
Diane J.
Diane J.
St Petersburg, FL

which one would you recomend?
Maiya K.
Maiya K.
The apricot one!
Aliquippa, PA

Who else used to use these masks as a kid??
Deana C.
Deana C.
I don't know if these are the same masks but I remember using my mom's masks:)

Join Now