influenster

influenster

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

Highlights
Angela S.
  • A bunch of my girlfriends and I once a month use this product at a girls night in and we love the feel it leaves on our faces after. in 99 reviews.

• Safina B.
  • Also, if you have sensitive skin, take caution because these masks do burn and have a bit of a stinging sensation to them. in 97 reviews.

• Amber Dawn H.
  • These smell great and don't cost much but I never felt like they really did anything for me...tried all different kinds but was never very impressed in 58 reviews.

• Brittany K.
  • I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy. in 57 reviews.

• Allison B.
  • There are so many different varieties, and it's so inexpensive that you can try a bunch to see what works best for your skin! in 53 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Brittany K.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have stacks on stacks of these masks, of the chocolate mask, cucumber mask, the mud pac dead sea mask. I love the chocolate mask as it has shea butter in it, which is moisturizing. The cucumber mask is a peel off mask, and is kind of irritating on the eyes, but after using the mask after a while it lessens, but if you have sensitive skin, I wouldn't recommend it. I also have the mud pac dead sea mask, which is my true favorite. It actually gets rid of stress as well, the smell is just very stress relieving. It smells like windex and oatmeal which sounds gross, but it's actually really nice.
    All of these masks (that I have stated) claim to be stress relieving (or anti-stress) but the dead sea mask is my absolute favorite for stress reliving, it's very relaxing as well.
    I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy. I recommend a black or dark colored towel when washing these off your face.
    Every mask leaves my face ever so soft, and clean feeling. It's a great extra step for getting rid of impurities. :)

Sophie H.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love these face masks! In fact whenever I go into town I always buy a few! They're so affordable and there's so many different types! Whether you want a stress relief or one to help with spots these will help!

Heather F.

1 influenster found this helpful

whenever i am in a face mask kind of mood i always pick one of these up! i love that they have something for everyone not to metion it feels like your at the spa but the cost is 2 dollars!

Angela M.

1 influenster found this helpful

These smell so good, and I was surprised at how well they worked! They're relatively inexpensive, and my whole face felt a lot smoother and softer after using one mask.

Dalene K.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love these face masks! Your skin feels amazing after. I have bought multiple types of these masks, and believe me, they all work.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Joy X.
    Joy X.

Is this a peel-off mask or wash-off mask?

3 answersJan 23 - 2015 - 9:35 p.m.
    Whitney S.
    Whitney S.

Anyone that uses these regularly... Have you noticed that it makes a difference in your skin overall? Which do you use?

4 answersDec 18 - 2014 - 8:26 p.m.
    Kristina W.
    Kristina W.

does it dry out your face afterward?

5 answersSep 21 - 2014 - 4:44 p.m.
    malak a.
    malak a.

where can i buy them

6 answersFeb 23 - 2014 - 5:26 p.m.
    Cassandra P.
    Cassandra P.

Has anyone else tried the hydrating paper mask? Did it drip and sting your eyes too?

2 answersAug 01 - 2013 - 2:28 p.m.
    Kaylee B.
    Kaylee B.

what mask is your favorite? and do these help with pores?

7 answersJun 23 - 2013 - 7:35 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now