BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
  • "A bunch of my girlfriends and I once a month use this product at a girls night in and we love the feel it leaves on our faces after." in 99 reviews
  • "These smell great and don't cost much but I never felt like they really did anything for me...tried all different kinds but was never very impressed " in 58 reviews
  • "I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy." in 57 reviews
  • "Sooo I just tried this product (I used charcoal one I also bought the Dead Sea mask) and I have to say it was quite disappointing that when I took of the mask instead of it moisturizing my face it left my face very dry and peeling." in 53 reviews
  • "There are so many different varieties, and it's so inexpensive that you can try a bunch to see what works best for your skin! " in 53 reviews
Alaona G.
Austin, TX
Personally for me, I've noticed these masks are very hit or miss. Some of the Clay Masks will irritate my skin so badly that I'll have to remove the mask before I've even gotten a chance to somewhat relax. But then again most of the Gel Peel Off Masks works flawlessly for my skin type. For the price I recommend using these but if you've got sensitive skin just splurge a little, you'll be better off.
Alissa P.
Belleville, NJ
Overall, some of these masks are pretty good. One of them however, I didn’t have a good experience with. I can’t remember which one. I think it may have been either raspberry, strawberry, or pomegranate. It made my eyes burn and I didn’t even have any in my eyes. Also, it irritated my skin a little.
Anastasia N.
Lacey
It’s a fun product if you’re absolutely bored... Winco has a good selection of them. Absolutely affordable but imo they irritate my face the following day with acne. I’d buy these masks again to only see whether it would effect my skin differently or not...
Terri M.
Grant, AL
I got one of these mask from Influenster and loved it!! ♥️ it was the charcoal peel off mask. It left my face soft and clean. Cleaned my pores. I will buy these again!! I enjoyed this mask very much. Thank you, influenster!!
Melina M.
Fairfield, OH
I am so hooked on these and have been for awhile! They are such a great relaxing home spa experience and are so affordable! I've never used one yet that I didn't really love. The masks are fun and make your skin feel great. Love them!
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
To be completely honest, I've tried almost every mask this brand offers. I've like some more than others, but they are amazing for the price! I am definitely a fan of the chocolate mask.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
I haven’t been steered wrong with these masks. While I don’t have a favorite they all work wonders on my skin. The price is perfect, as well. They are extremely affordable.
Angelica S.
These are low cost and there are several different types of mask for different skin types so you can purchase several and try them out to see which one is best for you.
Celeste M.
Nantucket
I have liked all the masks from this company that I have tried, but not really loved any of them. There are definitely masks that I prefer, but if I'm on the mood for a mask and don't want to spend a bunch of money, these are my go-to's
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
The only reason I am not giving these a five star rating is for the ridiculous packaging they use. Definitely need to use scissors NOT the easy tear notch. I do enjoy the masques though. They are really affordable and work like a charm!
Gladys A.
Is this a good mask to try?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
What is your reaction when you pull off the masque and see all the gunk it sucked from your face?!
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA
Which mask is your favorite from this brand?
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL
Which one would you recommend?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who else used to use these masks as a kid??