Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • If I want to seriously cleanse my face I don't use these, but for a fun girls night they are perfect an inexpensive. in 99 reviews.

• I would warn those with sensitive skin though because some of them have caused stinging and irritation especially the peel off ones and they don't really do much either. in 97 reviews.

• I'm not as fond of the peel-off masks but they all smell great and your face feels so fresh and smooth afterwards! in 58 reviews.

• Since I got the chocolate mask in my voxbox i have gone out and and picked up a few more, and I love them, too! in 57 reviews.

• The Montagne Jeunesse face masques comes in a variety of so many different scents and textures I just love it so much. in 53 reviews.

• Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Malika T.
    Malika T.

7 influensters found this helpful

I love these products, they always leave my skin feeling soft and supple. They smell gorgeous and they are great value for money. I always keep a stock pile of these in my bathroom! I would definitely recommend!!!!!!

Maritza M.
    Maritza M.

3 influensters found this helpful

Let's be honest here; even though the cost of $1.99 seems cheap, if you added it up to a full size mask container of 2.8 ounces, this would be around $20, not necessarily cheap! But because they let you purchase a one-time package, shelling out $2 isn't so bad.I have used many peel off masks that just do not come off of your face and you're left picking bits off for hours. I was shocked at how easy this one pulled off.
    Effective: My skin felt clean and smooth. There was visible dry skin cells removed from my face

Mauricia S.
    Mauricia S.

3 influensters found this helpful

This product is great if you have acne prone/oily skin. This will help with minor breakouts.

Crystal F.
    Crystal F.

2 influensters found this helpful

I got one of those "At-Home" Microdermabrasion kits. Followed the instructions TO THE LETTER and after 3 weeks not only was my skin not healthier, I had a HUGE red dry patch on my cheek.

I hated it, constantly felt like I had decreased my beauty regimen rather than improving it.

I tried so many $$Pricey$$ products for my skin to try and fix it, for over a year, to no avail.

Then I got one of these Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques in my Holiday Voxbox and decided to give it a try.

I read up on them before hand and of course read through all the facts and directions before use. I was amazed how AFFORADABLE and easy this product was to use so I went for it.

The Chocolate Masque smelled amazing on my face and after aprx 15min I went and rinsed it off. My skin felt tingly and soo refreshed. I patted dry and headed to bed after that.

The next morning I got up and upon going to the restroom caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and was ASTONISHED to see that the dry red patch of awfulness on my face had DISAPPEARED!!

I am now and will forever be a Life Long Lover of Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques, thank you guys and thank you Influenster!

Ashley B.
    Ashley B.

2 influensters found this helpful

i love the chocolate mask provided in the voxbox. it shrunk my pores and made my skin have a clean fresh look. Love this mask and i plan on buyig more of them in the future!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Joy X.
    Joy X.

Is this a peel-off mask or wash-off mask?

3 answers Jan 23 - 2015 - 9:35 p.m.
    Whitney S.
    Whitney S.

Anyone that uses these regularly... Have you noticed that it makes a difference in your skin overall? Which do you use?

4 answers Dec 18 - 2014 - 8:26 p.m.
    Kristina W.
    Kristina W.

does it dry out your face afterward?

5 answers Sep 21 - 2014 - 4:44 p.m.
    malak a.
    malak a.

where can i buy them

6 answers Feb 23 - 2014 - 5:26 p.m.
    Cassandra P.
    Cassandra P.

Has anyone else tried the hydrating paper mask? Did it drip and sting your eyes too?

2 answers Aug 01 - 2013 - 2:28 p.m.
    Kaylee B.
    Kaylee B.

what mask is your favorite? and do these help with pores?

7 answers Jun 23 - 2013 - 7:35 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION