Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques

based on 2779 reviews

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

Highlights
Angela S.
  • A bunch of my girlfriends and I once a month use this product at a girls night in and we love the feel it leaves on our faces after. in 99 reviews.

• Safina B.
  • Also, if you have sensitive skin, take caution because these masks do burn and have a bit of a stinging sensation to them. in 97 reviews.

• Amber Dawn H.
  • These smell great and don't cost much but I never felt like they really did anything for me...tried all different kinds but was never very impressed in 58 reviews.

• Brittany K.
  • I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy. in 57 reviews.

• Allison B.
  • There are so many different varieties, and it's so inexpensive that you can try a bunch to see what works best for your skin! in 53 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Terri-Lynn C.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have been using these facial masks for so many years and I still love them. They have an enormous selection of different types of facials, peels, scrubs etc. Whether you are looking to brighten, tighten, exfoliate, moisturize or just pamper, there is a specific mask for all your needs! I love how affordable they are and how gentle their formulas are on the skin, as I am quite sensitive. I always make sure I have a wide variety of these stocked up in my bathroom at all times.

Melissa B.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love these masks!! I have tried most of them and they really do work! They leave your skin feeling refreshed and smooth. They are super affordable and you can get 2 uses out of each pack! They are definitely a go to product of mine when I want to pamper myself!

Amanda S.

1 influenster found this helpful

There are so many of them! I love to try each one. Most of them smell very good but do not taste good if you accidentally get a taste. I do not recommend eating them. If you want to pamper yourself I would recommend these. They are inexpensive.

Jessica A.

1 influenster found this helpful

I literally buy these in bulk because they are a great price! they make my skin so smooth I've probably tried all of them and have no complaints at all. if your a fan of smooth skin and feeling to have a spa day without the spa. get them!

Haley D.

1 influenster found this helpful

I'm giving this high rating because it is a great product for a great price! I use these all the time for my personal spa days. They help renew my skin and give it such a nice soft feeling afterwards with a clean feeling.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Tiffany C.
    Tiffany C.

I received manuka honey peel-off mask for free in my #refreshvoxbox I have sensitive skin and am wondering before I use it if anyone has had any reactions?

6 answersFeb 23 - 2015 - 5:29 a.m.
    Joy X.
    Joy X.

Is this a peel-off mask or wash-off mask?

3 answersJan 23 - 2015 - 9:35 p.m.
    Whitney S.
    Whitney S.

Anyone that uses these regularly... Have you noticed that it makes a difference in your skin overall? Which do you use?

4 answersDec 18 - 2014 - 8:26 p.m.
    Kristina W.
    Kristina W.

does it dry out your face afterward?

5 answersSep 21 - 2014 - 4:44 p.m.
    malak a.
    malak a.

where can i buy them

6 answersFeb 23 - 2014 - 5:26 p.m.
    Cassandra P.
    Cassandra P.

Has anyone else tried the hydrating paper mask? Did it drip and sting your eyes too?

2 answersAug 01 - 2013 - 2:28 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION