Add a Photo

By MONTAGNE JEUNESSE
#99 in Face Masks

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

Photos (123)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Gastonia, NC

I pick these up at ULTA and they are always a guilty pleasure. Currently my favorite one is the charcoal sugar mask. The price is great for a guilty pleasure and its cheap enough that you always pick up more than one at a time. The one caveat i have is to buy according to your facial type. I never buy a mask for oily skin, because I cannot afford to dry out my skin anymore than it naturally is. Its also great to have on hand when my sisters visit and the guys are away. We will just put some masks on and drink wine and chill like we did when we were younger.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
El Paso, TX

I ADORE these masques! I get a few every month about 3 or 4, mostly because some stores like to hike up the prices on these one use masks which isn't exactly fair especially when you're kind of stocking up on them. Paying 2$ for one pack and getting multiple packets, it starts to really add up.
That however is just my only complaint! Don't let that negative stop you from trying these amazing masques because they have such a large variety that really do do wonders on your skin that needs some tender love.
Terri-Lynn C.
Terri-Lynn C.
St Paul, Alberta

I have been using these facial masks for so many years and I still love them. They have an enormous selection of different types of facials, peels, scrubs etc. Whether you are looking to brighten, tighten, exfoliate, moisturize or just pamper, there is a specific mask for all your needs! I love how affordable they are and how gentle their formulas are on the skin, as I am quite sensitive. I always make sure I have a wide variety of these stocked up in my bathroom at all times.
De B.
De B.

I love all of these masks. They always make me feel good afterwards. My face always feels fresh, soft, and clean. I also love that they have a bunch of different masks for different purposes. They all work wonderfully too. I love the price, as well. These are very affordable. I am especially fond of the Million Year Mud Mask. I could not find that particular one on Influenster though.However, I have uploaded a picture of it.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Ironton, MO

Love these masks. they are so fun and easy to apply. they leave my face feeling soft and evens out my skin tone and leaves my face hydrated and feeling renewed. I have very oily skin and they don't add any extra oil to my face from the beginning or hours after I have removed it. I would definitely recommend these to any body and they're cheap so you don't feel guilty about crazy with them like I do...sometimes.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Mission, B.C

These masks are wonderful and they are all only $1 each. They have so many different kinds of masks with different purposes - some are good for dry skin, some are good for oily skin, some are great for stress relief, some are clay masks, some are mud masks and some are sheet masks. I personally love the clay or peel off masks. I feel like you get a deeper clean.
I would definitely recommend these face masks.
Samantha U.
Samantha U.

This product for me is really good I use them all the time, if you stick to much on it tries a lot slower and of course the time for when you take it off is longer but I leave it on for abit of over that time the smell from them is amazing, I don't like the self heating masks as it irritates my face. They are cheap affordable and can get them at any super store for £1 for one of get a collection.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

I love to purchase these masks as a treat for myself and my skin. The price is great as I can get two or three uses out of each mask. They are available is so many scents and benefits there is something for everyone! Since adding face masks into my skin care routine I have noticed a much more even and smooth complexion. Would recommend these to anyone.
Payge K.
Payge K.

I love these face masks in comparison to the ones that already come in mask shape and you just place on your face. I love the feeling of rubbing the cream on my face and feeling my face become healthier. I love the scents! They're always really relaxing and make me feel like a queen. It's easy to remove because it hardens!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Plainfield, IN

I love the cucumber and green tea peel-off masks, but the chocolate mud mask irritated my sensitive skin. It was my bad for not testing it before using it though. These are great to buy in bulk because they're so inexpensive. I definitely recommend these masks - just be careful if you have really sensitive skin :)
Gladys A.
Gladys A.

Is this a good mask to try?
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Lebanon, TN

What is your reaction when you pull off the masque and see all the gunk it sucked from your face?!
Jennier Y.
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA

Which mask is your favorite from this brand?
Diane J.
Diane J.
St Petersburg, FL

Which one would you recommend?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA

Who else used to use these masks as a kid??

Join Now