BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Breathe life back into skin with intensely invigorating and revitalizing Dead Sea Minerals. We’ve harvested the oceans nutrient rich Seaweed and Kelp right from the source – A satisfying boost for thirsty skin and then some! Start your new weekly skincare regime with Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas, three NEW ground-breaking face masques that deliver a unique, enhanced cleansing experience. Specially sourced clays are infused into natural bamboo fabric making deep cleansing your skin quicker, easier and more convenient than ever before – creating a whole new type of face masque, a world’s first in face care! Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Clay Spa Face Mask - Consumer Trials Video. from. Montagne Jeunesse. on. Vimeo. . see more...

Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa Masque
  • "I use face masks rather frequently to help with my skin issues - and they do work, but the after effects of this one were better than my normal buy." in 11 reviews
  • "I applied the mask as directed and afterwards my skin felt nice but I didn't think it was something that I would go and purchase." in 6 reviews
  • "I have oily skin and this is very soothing and refreshing.It made my skin feel tight, but it wasn't unbearable." in 5 reviews
  • "I love this brand and their clay mask and this one in particular is great for my skin and leaves it refreshed and smooth." in 5 reviews
  • "I got this mask in my VioletVoxBox and at first I was hesitant to use it because I heard it was drying, and I have very dry skin and was afraid it would dry out my skin even more." in 3 reviews
Iu L.
Iu L.
Memphis, TN
"I have stacks on stacks of these masks, of the chocolate mask, cucumber mask, the mud pac dead sea mask. I love the chocolate mask as it has shea butter in it, which is moisturizing. The cucumber mask is a peel off mask, and is kind of irritating on the eyes, but after using the mask after a while it lessens, but if you have sensitive skin, I wouldn't recommend it. I also have the mud pac dead sea mask, which is my true favorite. It actually gets rid of stress as well, the smell is just very stress relieving. It smells like windex and oatmeal which sounds gross, but it's actually really nice.
All of these masks (that I have stated) claim to be stress relieving (or anti-stress) but the dead sea mask is my absolute favorite for stress reliving, it's very relaxing as well.
I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy. I recommend a black or dark colored towel when washing these off your face.
Every mask leaves my face ever so soft, and clean feeling. It's a great extra step for getting rid of impurities. :)"
Kristy-Marie C.
Kristy-Marie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite mask! At one point I could no longer find them much to my dismay. A pack contains more than enough product for one use, I sometimes have enough for a second day of application. I particularly love any mud mask products so this is right up my alley. Skins feels clean and firmer after use and looks brighter and healthier immediately. Love love love!
Kassi C.
Kassi C.
Corpus Christi, TX
Ive used this particular mask probably over twenty times, all with great results! The mud mask leaves ypur face feeling soft and smooth and free of impurities. It also helps tighten my face. I love these masks, and not to mention how affordable they are! Id definitely purchase again and again!
Charlene S.
Charlene S.
Bridgeton, NJ
My daughter had acne and this product has done wonders for her face and back. She doesn't have any redness and most of her acne was cleared up quickly. We buy this from amazon. Love this product.
JoAnna R.
JoAnna R.
Moore, OK
I use one of these every week! Very clarifying and makes your skin so soft while minimizing pores!
Felt like it was burning my skin, did nothing and was disappointed with this face mask.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask. It really makes your face feel clean and tightened after using it.
Manjeet K.
Manjeet K.
 I love all their masks! Great to carry while traveling or when your skin needs a little spa time at home. Not harsh at all, I bought them at a drug store. I don't look for a facial in these, they are kind of quick fixes for a full tired skin so I find them effective in that sense. I keep buying them, they are kind of SOS masks when I can't find something specific that I want!
Krystalynn G.
Krystalynn G.
College Station
These face masks are so combiner to use since they come in individual packages! I enjoy them a lot because they make my face feel so amazing afterwards! However, I have tried others that I like more that come in a bottle so I can use them more often and for a cheap price! Just wish these came in bottles!
Sharlin V.
Sharlin V.
Charlotte
I ran into this product while walking the makeup at walmart. It wasnt really harsh on my skin which is something i liked. I think it met my expectations. The price was also amazing. Great value! I would recommend to others to try it out as well. Good product!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
Ive heard products like this was suppose to be great for your skin has anyone tried it out and had good results? how much is the cost for one of these packs and where could I buy it
Megan R.
Megan R.
Greentown, IN
How much do these typically cost and would you agree they are worth the money?
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Is this product worth it?
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Is this ok for sensitive skin?
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Henderson, NV
Who got to try this complimentary of influenster?