BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Breathe life back into skin with intensely invigorating and revitalizing Dead Sea Minerals. We’ve harvested the oceans nutrient rich Seaweed and Kelp right from the source – A satisfying boost for thirsty skin and then some! Start your new weekly skincare regime with Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas, three NEW ground-breaking face masques that deliver a unique, enhanced cleansing experience. Specially sourced clays are infused into natural bamboo fabric making deep cleansing your skin quicker, easier and more convenient than ever before – creating a whole new type of face masque, a world’s first in face care! Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Clay Spa Face Mask - Consumer Trials Video. from. Montagne Jeunesse. on. Vimeo. . see more...

Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa Masque
  • "I use face masks rather frequently to help with my skin issues - and they do work, but the after effects of this one were better than my normal buy." in 11 reviews
  • "I applied the mask as directed and afterwards my skin felt nice but I didn't think it was something that I would go and purchase." in 6 reviews
  • "I have oily skin and this is very soothing and refreshing.It made my skin feel tight, but it wasn't unbearable." in 5 reviews
  • "I love this brand and their clay mask and this one in particular is great for my skin and leaves it refreshed and smooth." in 5 reviews
  • "I got this mask in my VioletVoxBox and at first I was hesitant to use it because I heard it was drying, and I have very dry skin and was afraid it would dry out my skin even more." in 3 reviews
Iu L.
Memphis, TN
"I have stacks on stacks of these masks, of the chocolate mask, cucumber mask, the mud pac dead sea mask. I love the chocolate mask as it has shea butter in it, which is moisturizing. The cucumber mask is a peel off mask, and is kind of irritating on the eyes, but after using the mask after a while it lessens, but if you have sensitive skin, I wouldn't recommend it. I also have the mud pac dead sea mask, which is my true favorite. It actually gets rid of stress as well, the smell is just very stress relieving. It smells like windex and oatmeal which sounds gross, but it's actually really nice.
All of these masks (that I have stated) claim to be stress relieving (or anti-stress) but the dead sea mask is my absolute favorite for stress reliving, it's very relaxing as well.
I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy. I recommend a black or dark colored towel when washing these off your face.
Every mask leaves my face ever so soft, and clean feeling. It's a great extra step for getting rid of impurities. :)"
Kristy-Marie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite mask! At one point I could no longer find them much to my dismay. A pack contains more than enough product for one use, I sometimes have enough for a second day of application. I particularly love any mud mask products so this is right up my alley. Skins feels clean and firmer after use and looks brighter and healthier immediately. Love love love!
Charlene S.
Bridgeton, NJ
My daughter had acne and this product has done wonders for her face and back. She doesn't have any redness and most of her acne was cleared up quickly. We buy this from amazon. Love this product.
Felt like it was burning my skin, did nothing and was disappointed with this face mask.
Katie R.
Zionsville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these masks! I've tried a bunch of varieties and haven't found one I haven't liked. I get mine from Ulta and they are SO affordable. I had to take a break from face masks bc they were getting pricey, but so glad I found these! I use them 3x a week!
allison b.
West Pawlet, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I jumped on the mud mask bandwagon years ago and this one makes your face feel great if you don’t have a lot to spend on a high end mask. If you use it more than once or twice a week it may dry your face out, but it is definitely worth trying.
Shelia E.
Andalusia , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I've had a long and rough day...or I'm just needing to pamper myself this is the brand that I go to. This face mask leave my face feeling smooth and soft. I would recommend this to anyone that loves to relax and feel pampered.
Rebecca B.
Lapeer, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
works great makes my face feel smooth and looks great. I usually find it at Meijers or Walmart. pretty sure most drugs stores and even Ulta may sell them there is a ton of different types I love them all.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this, it's so refreshing. After using this product, my skin feels so smooth and alive again!! I highly recommend this product and all of their other products. I bought this at walmart for super cheap. They should come out with more of these masks.
Manjeet K.
 I love all their masks! Great to carry while traveling or when your skin needs a little spa time at home. Not harsh at all, I bought them at a drug store. I don't look for a facial in these, they are kind of quick fixes for a full tired skin so I find them effective in that sense. I keep buying them, they are kind of SOS masks when I can't find something specific that I want!
Megan R.
Greentown, IN
How much do these typically cost and would you agree they are worth the money?
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
Ive heard products like this was suppose to be great for your skin has anyone tried it out and had good results? how much is the cost for one of these packs and where could I buy it
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Is this ok for sensitive skin?
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Is this product worth it?
Brittany J.
Henderson, NV
Who got to try this complimentary of influenster?