BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Breathe life back into skin with intensely invigorating and revitalizing Dead Sea Minerals. We’ve harvested the oceans nutrient rich Seaweed and Kelp right from the source – A satisfying boost for thirsty skin and then some! Start your new weekly skincare regime with Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas, three NEW ground-breaking face masques that deliver a unique, enhanced cleansing experience. Specially sourced clays are infused into natural bamboo fabric making deep cleansing your skin quicker, easier and more convenient than ever before – creating a whole new type of face masque, a world’s first in face care! Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Clay Spa Face Mask - Consumer Trials Video. from. Montagne Jeunesse. on. Vimeo. . see more...

Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa Masque
  • "I use face masks rather frequently to help with my skin issues - and they do work, but the after effects of this one were better than my normal buy." in 11 reviews
  • "I applied the mask as directed and afterwards my skin felt nice but I didn't think it was something that I would go and purchase." in 6 reviews
  • "I have oily skin and this is very soothing and refreshing.It made my skin feel tight, but it wasn't unbearable." in 5 reviews
  • "I love this brand and their clay mask and this one in particular is great for my skin and leaves it refreshed and smooth." in 5 reviews
  • "I got this mask in my VioletVoxBox and at first I was hesitant to use it because I heard it was drying, and I have very dry skin and was afraid it would dry out my skin even more." in 3 reviews
Macy M.
This brand of masks is one of my favorite!! It does it’s job and at a wonderful price range. The dead sea masque helps with troubled complexions that are prone to breakouts; sea salt helps to clean pores and brighten face.
Hanna S.
Rochester
Love these masks, 100% recommend them because they are cheap and fun, not to mention face masks are just super relaxing. I bought a bunch during an ulta sale and got them for $1 each so waiting for a good sale is definitely worth it
Katie R.
Zionsville, IN
I love these masks! I've tried a bunch of varieties and haven't found one I haven't liked. I get mine from Ulta and they are SO affordable. I had to take a break from face masks bc they were getting pricey, but so glad I found these! I use them 3x a week!
allison b.
West Pawlet, VT
I jumped on the mud mask bandwagon years ago and this one makes your face feel great if you don’t have a lot to spend on a high end mask. If you use it more than once or twice a week it may dry your face out, but it is definitely worth trying.
Shelia E.
Andalusia , AL
When I've had a long and rough day...or I'm just needing to pamper myself this is the brand that I go to. This face mask leave my face feeling smooth and soft. I would recommend this to anyone that loves to relax and feel pampered.
Rebecca B.
lapeer, MI
works great makes my face feel smooth and looks great. I usually find it at Meijers or Walmart. pretty sure most drugs stores and even Ulta may sell them there is a ton of different types I love them all.
Sarah M.
Love this, it's so refreshing. After using this product, my skin feels so smooth and alive again!! I highly recommend this product and all of their other products. I bought this at walmart for super cheap. They should come out with more of these masks.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
For a $1 you cannot beat this steal! My face felt smoother and the mask was easy enough to use that my 13 yr old niece got to play "spa" day. There was no burning or redness as I have found with some and I like that our walmart carries them so they're easy to snag one while you're already out! A bit messy, but what face mask isn't !
Manjeet K.
 I love all their masks! Great to carry while traveling or when your skin needs a little spa time at home. Not harsh at all, I bought them at a drug store. I don't look for a facial in these, they are kind of quick fixes for a full tired skin so I find them effective in that sense. I keep buying them, they are kind of SOS masks when I can't find something specific that I want!
Krystalynn G.
College Station
These face masks are so combiner to use since they come in individual packages! I enjoy them a lot because they make my face feel so amazing afterwards! However, I have tried others that I like more that come in a bottle so I can use them more often and for a cheap price! Just wish these came in bottles!
Megan R.
Greentown, IN
How much do these typically cost and would you agree they are worth the money?
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
Ive heard products like this was suppose to be great for your skin has anyone tried it out and had good results? how much is the cost for one of these packs and where could I buy it
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Is this ok for sensitive skin?
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Is this product worth it?
Jessica O.
Lodi, CA
How is this mask?! I guess I am worried it will dry my skin out too much or that it will smell bad. Are there any issues with these two?