BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa Mask Pressed Sea Kelp.
New.
Real Mud, Dead Sea & Sea Kelp.
Mud infused fabric.
Extraordinary cleansing experience! see more...

• Would this product be OK to use if you have dry skin?2 Answers
  • Is this a good choice for large pores, blackheads, and acne?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Grace H.
West Deptford, NJ
I love the way that these masks are made, their texture is thick so that when you apply it onto your skin, it does not drip down and off of your face. The scent is very spa-like and refreshing. The mask feels cool on my face which is very soothing as my skin is usually red and irritated from acne and sensitivity. It rinses off without leaving a residue and my skin feels smoothr and softer after each use. I leave it on for a little longer than directed.
Blair B.
Concord, NC
Montagne Jenusse dead sea mud spa mask is a really good one for the skin. It's got a gentle formula and isn't harsh on skin at all. It met my expectations and really made my skin glow. I got this one at my local CVS but they have them at walmart too. The only thing I'd improve is the smell. It's a little strong.
Emma M.
Buffalo, NY
I absolutely love these face masks!! they are so relaxing and refreshing, I am a repeat user and highly recommend everybody try these masks! so gentle on your skin and leaves your skin feeling amazing! super affordable and great one time use packaging!
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
I didn't really care for this face mask. It left my face feeling grassy and for some reason, red and irritated. I expect it to leave my face soft and smooth, but it's definitely not worth buying again. I will be trying my own diy facials instead.
Autumn M.
Titusville, Pennsylvania
I have tried so many of the Montagne Jeunesse masks, I use them all the time! I would say my favorites are the Dead Sea Mud mask, and the warm exploliating honey mask, they're amazing and I would recommend them to any skin type
Wilma F.
Really pulls all the junk out of my pores! Dead Sea mud is perfect for summer when my pores get clogged! I use it at least once a month all summer, and also during the rest of the year. It brings life back into your complexion!
Jessica R.
This one and the cucumber peel off mask are my top favorites to use when I feel in need of a spa day. They make my skin feel very amazing afterwards but I do recommend a bit of moisturizer when you're done.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Great masks! Love the variety, and refreshing feeling after one. Sometimes I have be careful though because my skin is super sensitive and can break out. I've had mostly good luck with these though.
Sasha C.
Conroe, TX
These masks always leave my face feeling so unbelievably soft. There's always enough product and the price is unbeatable. I recommend these to literally everyone.
Idegbuwa G.
Worked really well with my skin! After use, my skin felt very nice and cleansed! There was no dry feeling in my face. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jamie M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Would this product be OK to use if you have dry skin?
Amanda H.
Chillicothe, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this a good choice for large pores, blackheads, and acne?