BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa Mask Pressed Sea Kelp.
New.
Real Mud, Dead Sea & Sea Kelp.
Mud infused fabric.
Extraordinary cleansing experience! see more...

• Would this product be OK to use if you have dry skin?2 Answers
  • Is this a good choice for large pores, blackheads, and acne?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "very very good for the skin. helps you to relax. makes skin glow after use and helps to remove white heads and spots on the face. very effective. would recommend and not at all pricey. doesnt smell bad either which is good. looks funny on your face once it dries" in 44 reviews
Brittney M.
Excuse the messy on the package. I was just so excited about how much I love this face mask. I've bought two of these are going to become my go to face mask. They smell so good! I feel like I'm sitting in a spa and all relax by the smell. The after product of when I wash it off. Mg face feel so soft. And clean again. I get really build of clogs pores and haven't found a good face cleanser to help so i relieve on face mask and this one is so inexpensive 2 for 3 dollars at my local Kmart.
Kathryn W.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Other more...
A very cooling go to mask! I prefer these over sheet mask any day.
Today I'm using the Dead Sea mud PAC. Just wanted a quick pick me up while babysitting. I'm able to feel the cooling effect and it's wonderful
Cat S.
Ive been using these masks for years! I use this product every night! I absolutely love how it feels on my skin! It’s never sticky and is easy to apply perfect packaging and a great value! The scent is gorgeous too!
chelsie M.
these mask are perfect for people who travel for work. you can pack it and have no worries of it getting all over your suit case. leaves your face feeling extra hydrated and smooth.
Tracie C.
Export, PA
This stuff is the crap. I got it for a very affordable $2 at ulta, and because my face is small, I got two uses out of one pack. It smells wonderful and it feels very good going on. I only used a thin even layer on my face so that it would dry in a timely manner. It reminded me of my Avon Charcoal Mask because it tightened a bit as it dried. But once I took it off, the difference in my skin was noticeable. My skin was brighter and very smooth (which lasted well over 24 hrs later). My oily spots were dry and my dry red areas weren't dry or red anymore. My blemishes weren't as bad as well. I will definitely be repurchasing and I highly recommend this one. Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa Mask Pressed Sea Kelp
Lakin L.
I think that this face mask is a good product for the low price that you pay. I have really sensitive skin and this seemed to help ease the redness and soothe my skin after use. I think that this should be a face mask that you try out if you are unsure about how your skin is going to react. I don't really care for the packaging, only because it is difficult to store after one use; but again you are only paying a small amount for a multi-use product!
Ashley S.
Hillsboro, IN
I love the way my skin feels every time I do one of these masks they are very inexpensive and they are great quality. I have bought several different types of these masks I love them all and they are very gentle for sensitive skin which I have from acne medicine I used. You can find these mask at Walmart stores.
Emily P.
Wellington
Purchased this for me and my mum to try out and we both really liked it! Definitely not for someone with sensitive skin but for us with oilier skin it really feels great! Does tingle a bit but it goes away. Doesn't feel super oily or leave a weird residue on the skin! Will be getting it again!
Ily 🍎.
My skin had been looking really dull because I was busy with job searching and school work. This was such a good pick me up at the end of a hectic week with a nice cup of tea. My skin looked glowing and felt amazing afterwards. I'm always looking out for these products when I go shopping!
Cecilia A.
Canutillo, TX
I loved the way it felt on my skin it was easy to apply it didn't leave a burning or irritating sensation which I loved it was also easy to remove and it felt cool while apply like refreshing I would totally buy it again and recommend it. Thanks Influenster for introducing me to this brand
Jamie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Would this product be OK to use if you have dry skin?
Amanda H.
Chillicothe, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this a good choice for large pores, blackheads, and acne?