Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac, 0.7 oz

by Generic

I love using face masks. But have never used this one. Does it leave your face feeling refreshed. Or does it dry out your face?
How is this on sensitive skin
Do any of these masks help with acne and skin tone?
Start your review of Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac, 0.7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Warfield, KY
1,673 reviews
Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac, 0.7 oz uploaded by Faith M.
I really liked this made my skin feel very refreshed & clearer I get blackheads bad I have very oily sensitive skin this had a cooling affect & if you would like a quick spa mask at home this is the way to go they have them at Walmart for like$1.30 or so can't really beat the price.
Selma, CA
Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac, 0.7 oz uploaded by Luz D.
BOMB.COM!!!! I love these little packs of face masks! They are so inexpensive and very convenient! I would rather by these one time use packs that way I can keep trying a variety of masks! Definitely think you should try it out! Leaves your skin feeling amazing!
Locust Grove, GA
Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac, 0.7 oz uploaded by Nichole M.
I really enjoyed this product, not only is it affordable, but it's also gentle on my sensitive skin. I always feel like my face is fresh and extra soft after I use it. The mask is so gentle I even let my 6yo daughter use it when she wants to be my mini me. This is a product I would recommend to a friend!
I am always trying new fave masks so when I found this at a local drugstore I was very excited to try it. It is very inexpensive, only about $.98 at my local store and it works quite well. I would definitely use this again but I probably would find another one to try first.
Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac, 0.7 oz uploaded by Jesi Love T.
Tried it once very calming relaxing I use this once a week or if I have the time I would use it 3 days interval. No budget for facial treatment? You can add this on for your skin care regime. A great way to detoxify your tired skin when you wear makeup everyday
Sussex, WI
I love this product! I have been using this for years. My skin can sometimes get a little red and when I use this, my skin calms down dramatically! It smells great and it also a great price! I feel like I can get 2-3 uses out of 1 pack which is awesome!
Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac, 0.7 oz uploaded by Zunera S.
I love this mask it so amazing,this is actually a anti stress mask! I left it on for about half hour and it feels so amazingly good on my skin,I felt super de stressed and skin felt a lot more smoothr and softer.Would definitely recommend for everyone to try this mask. :)
Birmingham
This is my favorite brand of face masks and has been for quite some years now. I love the variety they have. From colors to smells to textures. Best of all they actually work! They are so relaxing too
Leaves skin feeling fresh and reduces redness. Plus, it smells good. I find the product to be really gentle and cooling. The other great thing is that they are just a little over a dollar! I will be using this again
Flowery Br, GA
It's so rare to find a moisturizer however when I found this I was like why not. I got it took it home and followed the instructions applying it to my face however after 5 minutes on my face it felt like dry cement