BY GENERIC

• How is this on sensitive skin 2 Answers
  • Do any of these masks help with acne and skin tone? 3 Answers
B R.
Beaver Dam
I think this product doesn’t really do what it says it’s supposed to do. I’ve used it a couple times and it didn’t really so anything for me. I probably won’t use it again. But there was also some of the product left over.
Kris K.
California , ['', '', '']
I just love this mask. It smells like an ocean on your face. I'm obsessed with face masks especially peel-offs and clay ones. This on really cleans your pores and helps them shrink down. It has lavender in it which helps calm the skin and reduce inflammation. In These little packets you can get at least 2-3 uses and their only $1.95 and you can get them at Walmart in the beauty section.
Jessica S.
Have you tried this? If you haven't I can't even begin to explain how amazing this product is! Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac, 0.7 oz is so incredibly refreshing and available at Walmart for $1. Couple that that with the ingredients and you will be running to your local retailer, no seriously, give it a try!! Love love love!
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
Litteraly love this mask. It feels so cool on my face. It smells Soo good. It has the consistency of a clay mask but more soft . This mask is so relaxing and it helps clean out my pores. It's easy to wash off. It doesn't stick to fingers or feel greasy at all.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
These would be my #giftcrush ! My family doesn't always have a lot of money and these are just under $2 per packet! I can use half once then fold it down and use the rest later so they also last a while! I like to gift and receive these! They go on pretty easy with your finger or a brush and feel so good while they're hardening, then when you take it off your face feels so soft!
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
I buy these for the kids!It just dont do much for mine but they are very inexpensive so i keep them for guests and kids and they are great! Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac, 0.7 oz
Linda C.
Hampton , VA
This mask is great! My face had been irritated for days and this mask helped so much. I got it at Walmart so it was very inexpensive. I even still had enough to use it again. I know you're not supposed to use masks every night but I would use this one if I could lol
Karyn N.
It cleanses skin very well! I feel that though it works well for me, it may dry too much for anyone who doesn't have very oily skin. I would still recommend as a deep cleaning mask to a friend! Would buy again!
Jessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
This mask from this line in particular is not my favorite. This brand has a few other masks that actually are pretty decent. This one however, I do not like. My skin is not so sensitive, but this mask made my skin experience a burning sensation and I had to wash it off pretty soon after having it on. So if you have sensitive skin, I would recommend to not try this one and instead try another from this brand :)
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I really liked this made my skin feel very refreshed & clearer I get blackheads bad I have very oily sensitive skin this had a cooling affect & if you would like a quick spa mask at home this is the way to go they have them at Walmart for like$1.30 or so can't really beat the price.
Arlene L.
Nanticoke, PA
Do any of these masks help with acne and skin tone?
Daisma F.
Duncanville, TX
How is this on sensitive skin
Francella C.
I love using face masks. But have never used this one. Does it leave your face feeling refreshed. Or does it dry out your face?