BY GENERIC

• I love using face masks. But have never used this one. Do...1 Answers
  • How is this on sensitive skin 2 Answers
  • Do any of these masks help with acne and skin tone? 3 Answers
Ashley L.
This mask goes on so smooth. It feels refreshing on your skin and dries very nicely. It's very affordable and you can get it at publix. It's overall a good mask. I'll be using it again.
B R.
Beaver Dam
I think this product doesn’t really do what it says it’s supposed to do. I’ve used it a couple times and it didn’t really so anything for me. I probably won’t use it again. But there was also some of the product left over.
Mackenzie M.
Houston
I love this mask when my skin is feeling tired, congested, oily, or just overall lacking. It’s very refreshing and cleansing. I like this when I’m traveling because it isn’t hard to use.
Kris K.
California , ['', '', '']
I just love this mask. It smells like an ocean on your face. I'm obsessed with face masks especially peel-offs and clay ones. This on really cleans your pores and helps them shrink down. It has lavender in it which helps calm the skin and reduce inflammation. In These little packets you can get at least 2-3 uses and their only $1.95 and you can get them at Walmart in the beauty section.
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
Litteraly love this mask. It feels so cool on my face. It smells Soo good. It has the consistency of a clay mask but more soft . This mask is so relaxing and it helps clean out my pores. It's easy to wash off. It doesn't stick to fingers or feel greasy at all.
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
These would be my #giftcrush ! My family doesn't always have a lot of money and these are just under $2 per packet! I can use half once then fold it down and use the rest later so they also last a while! I like to gift and receive these! They go on pretty easy with your finger or a brush and feel so good while they're hardening, then when you take it off your face feels so soft!
Jessica S.
Syracuse, NY
Have you tried this? If you haven't I can't even begin to explain how amazing this product is! Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac, 0.7 oz is so incredibly refreshing and available at Walmart for $1. Couple that that with the ingredients and you will be running to your local retailer, no seriously, give it a try!! Love love love!
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
I buy these for the kids!It just dont do much for mine but they are very inexpensive so i keep them for guests and kids and they are great! Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac, 0.7 oz
Linda C.
Hampton , VA
This mask is great! My face had been irritated for days and this mask helped so much. I got it at Walmart so it was very inexpensive. I even still had enough to use it again. I know you're not supposed to use masks every night but I would use this one if I could lol
Karyn N.
It cleanses skin very well! I feel that though it works well for me, it may dry too much for anyone who doesn't have very oily skin. I would still recommend as a deep cleaning mask to a friend! Would buy again!
Arlene L.
Nanticoke , PA
Do any of these masks help with acne and skin tone?
Daisma d.
Duncanville, TX
How is this on sensitive skin
Francella C.
I love using face masks. But have never used this one. Does it leave your face feeling refreshed. Or does it dry out your face?