Montagne Jeunesse Crushed Apricot Kernel Apricot Scrub Deep Exfoliating & Ultra Cleansing Masque uploaded by Georgina C.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse Crushed Apricot Kernel Apricot Scrub Deep Exfoliating & Ultra Cleansing.
Apricot & mango. see more...

• I love this! it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. Great for ...1 Answers
  • Where can you find this product?1 Answers
Ruba A.
Absolutely Loved this product!!! I would definitely buy this product again. Definitely worth the Money I spent on it. Came in a pretty package and all for a great price. Definitely recommend this to others!
Moriah M.
Niagara Falls
I love apricot stubs I love the way they smell I definitely love the way the make my face feel afterwards I highly recommend mend anything apricot. But the great things about these paticular packages is that u can give it a try with out breaking the bank and if it's not for u no worries.
Ashley W.
Smelled heavenly but made my face raw!! I think it was too rough for my sensitive skin. I would recommend it to someone who's skin is not as sensitive as mine because it did make my face feel softer and like I said earlier it smells wonderful
Taliah A.
Parlin, NJ
I don't know why but I'm a sucker for apricot masks. This brand makes great masks! They're cleansing and firming. They smell great and come off easy. I have no complaints! Such a great product for less!
Whitney C.
Effective and worth the price!  My face felt refreshed and calmed breakouts without drying or causing additional breakouts for my combination skin. Got this mask at Ulta during a sale. The packaging was simple but cute, and I'd definitely recommend for others.
Maggie S.
Opp, AL
These masks are amazing. They are moisturizing and smell so yummy. The package is easy to open and is very inexpensive. The product is gentle on the skin and causes no break outs and bumps.
Allexus H.
Grand Junction, Co
Exfoliated my skin to the max, my skin felt like new. It was very effective. Not dissapointing  at all. The facial also smelt so good. I'm a repeat user, yes it did meet my expectations.
Briann C.
My skin was needing a pick me up and this mask did the job. It was nice on my skin it did not irritate it at all. I have bought this product multiple time and every time i love them.
Daisy p.
Visalia, CA
It's inexpensive and it works! They are easy to find and leaves your face soft. I can't really describe the scent though lol. It's not bad though. If you're looking for a good exfoliating product that is affordable and accessible this is great.
ruth m.
North Babylon, NY
Love these face masks! They always smell amazing and are easy to apply and remove which is great. Definitely makes my face happy afterwords and feeling really soft
Stephanie V.
Where can you find this product?
Marissa A.
I love this! it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. Great for exfoliating on your skin care routine.