Montagne Jeunesse Crushed Apricot Kernel Apricot Scrub Deep Exfoliating & Ultra Cleansing Masque

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse Crushed Apricot Kernel Apricot Scrub Deep Exfoliating & Ultra Cleansing.
Apricot & mango. see more...

• I love this! it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. Great for ex...1 Answers
  • Where can you find this product?1 Answers
Chelsey D.
Chelsey D.
California, PA
I really like using these masks. They are highly affordable so when you can't afford to go get a facial this is a nice grab at the store to use at home. It makes my skin feel soft and clean, but I only like to use these when I'm on a budget. I prefer to buy facial products from premium brands because I have sensitive skin and sometimes cheaper brands cause me to break out.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Mount Vernon, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always loved using these masks when I was younger. They're fairly cheap and do have a great scent and exfoliation benefits. I love exfoliants and this apricot scrub reminds me a lot of the St.Ives apricot scrubs and face washes. They leave your skin feeling soft and smooth, they're definitely worth a try.
Christy G.
Christy G.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because i tend to get flaky skin through out the day because of my dry skin and this seemed like it would help with that. well it did all that and more.. for some reason my face felt more hydrated and supple and the flakiness was gone. it was gentle yet active and I'm excited to buy more.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Ohh these are the best one time use products out there. They used to be under $1 and now have almost doubled, but there are so many to pick from. I love the scrub and masque in ones. It smells great and leaves my skin soft and refreshed. I love the deep exfoliator and would recommend
Erica A.
Erica A.
S Chesterfld, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this mask in one of my VoxBoxes and it was really nice. The scent is fantastic, which is great when you have to keep something on your face. Afterwards my face felt smooth and lovely, and had a nice glow to it without looking shiny or greasy. Would use this mask again.
Apolonia G.
Apolonia G.
San Antonio, TX
Love the montagne jeunesse facial masks! They work so well. I use one once a week to moisturize or get up in there. They have stress relief, moisturizing, mud masks! This one so happens to be my favorite but they all equally work well
Nakona R.
Nakona R.
Weatherford, TX
I have used these facial masks since I was young. They always have fun scents and are so relaxing. My favorites are the ones that peel off along with the apricot scrub which feels so good washed away with some hot water.
Ambreen J.
Ambreen J.
Skokie, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing facial mask with natural ingredients. It is very effective and has great effect on my face. My skin became very soft and clear. Packaging is nice and easy to use. I would highly recommend it.
Keishlamarye R.
Keishlamarye R.
Ravenswood, WV
Love this product. Its amazing, love their scent. Yes i did meet the expectations. It was really gentle when putting it on, i wish they made it in a bottle and not a pouch. Yes i will recommend this product
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Loves Park, IL
I love masks. This brand has the best facial masks on beauty in my opinion. I always get at least 6 different kind. Never leaves my skin dry always smooth and soft. The value is definitely worth it!
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
I love this! it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. Great for exfoliating on your skin care routine.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Where can you find this product?