Montagne Jeunesse Crushed Apricot Kernel Apricot Scrub Deep Exfoliating & Ultra Cleansing Masque uploaded by Georgina C.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse Crushed Apricot Kernel Apricot Scrub Deep Exfoliating & Ultra Cleansing.
Apricot & mango. see more...

• I love this! it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. Gr...1 Answers
  • Where can you find this product?1 Answers
Paige E.
Oklahoma City
Once applied it dried to quickly and made my skin pretty semsitive afterwards. But I really like the fragrances in them.  I purchased it at walmart, for a decent price. Two dollars, a little pricey for one use but not expensive. I would just like if it left a little more moisture behind instead of leaving my skin dry.
Marina P.
San Antonio
The Manuaees Jaquees felt very rough it smelt good I'm a first time user. I bought it at my local walmart in the neighborhood the price was fair and wouod recommend to anyone that wouod be intrested .
Danielle H.
Camdenton
This product is awesome! I would recommend. It is very effective, I love to use this. I bought it at my local drug store. Not very expensive but you get what you pay for. I don’t have anything I think they need to improve, gentle on this skin and makes you feel refreshed
Heather O.
These products are quick and easy love them
Extremely effective for 90% of the ones I’ve tried
Experience of expectations
😁
Pricey for a small package one time use
I always keep my eyes open for the new ones
Moriah M.
Niagara Falls
I love apricot stubs I love the way they smell I definitely love the way the make my face feel afterwards I highly recommend mend anything apricot. But the great things about these paticular packages is that u can give it a try with out breaking the bank and if it's not for u no worries.
Ashley W.
Smelled heavenly but made my face raw!! I think it was too rough for my sensitive skin. I would recommend it to someone who's skin is not as sensitive as mine because it did make my face feel softer and like I said earlier it smells wonderful
Chelsey C.
Meadville
Holy Grail face mask for this momma!! Affordable and super effective! I absolutely hands down love these face masks! I have tried as many as I can find from my local drugstores and I have never ever had a problem!
Taliah A.
St Clr Shores, MI
I don't know why but I'm a sucker for apricot masks. This brand makes great masks! They're cleansing and firming. They smell great and come off easy. I have no complaints! Such a great product for less!
Maggie S.
Opp, AL
These masks are amazing. They are moisturizing and smell so yummy. The package is easy to open and is very inexpensive. The product is gentle on the skin and causes no break outs and bumps.
Allexus H.
Grand Junction, Co
Exfoliated my skin to the max, my skin felt like new. It was very effective. Not dissapointing  at all. The facial also smelt so good. I'm a repeat user, yes it did meet my expectations.
Stephanie V.
Where can you find this product?
Marissa A.
Doral, FL
I love this! it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. Great for exfoliating on your skin care routine.