Montagne Jeunesse: Creamy Coconut Masque uploaded by Alicia B.Montagne Jeunesse: Creamy Coconut Masque uploaded by Naylimar R.Montagne Jeunesse: Creamy Coconut Masque uploaded by Liliana M.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

We've harnessed the hydrating goodness of fresh Coconut Water and added lots of lovely ingredients to moisturize and hydrate, including super smoothing Shea Butter. Follow Montagne Jeunesse on their. English. or. Spanish. Facebook pages! Sold at: Wal-Mart. HEB. Neoteric Cosmetics.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I received this in my #vivavoxbox for testing purposes from @influenster I love it it left my skin super soft and felt minty while on." in 5 reviews
  • "It smells delish and hydrated my dry skin without any peons so it's good for sensitive skin also " in 5 reviews
  • "i love the face mask, it did everything i wanted it to do and the price was right, i get mine from ulta and they were running a special" in 5 reviews
  • "I received a complimentary sample of this mask in my #vivavoxbox from #Influenster for testing purposes.This was my first time trying this brand's product." in 3 reviews
Scarlett P.
Scarlett P.
Orlando, FL
First off, this package comes with about 2 heavy applications in it, so thats nice since it was $1.37 at Walmart.
At first when putting it on my face I did notice a bit of a burning sensation, but it wasn't too bad and I could deal with it. This sensation went away shortly after, however it did happen both times I used this specific mask, not sure if my skin is just dry at the first point of application or what. This goes on like a thick and creamy moisturizer and dries, then when you wash it off its almost like a lotion that you are smoothing across your face.
I always put a moisturizer on after I use a mask since my skin always seems to be dry afterwards. But my skin was very soft after the whole process and I enjoyed it. May or may not buy again, searching around but this is a good mask. Also the honey mask was great!
Karla M.
Karla M.
Alamo, ND
The only reason I am not giving this 4 stars is because I have not tried other brands of products for facial masks so I do not know what I am comparing them to other than to other Montagne Jennesse facial masks. However, with that being said, I do really like this product and appreciate how easy of a facial mask this is. It's easy to apply, comes off easily with warm water and does make my face feel a lot tighter tighter and smoothr. Plus, the kinds of facial masks that they have are nice and refreshing for a smell.
Sheridan W.
Sheridan W.
I freaking LOVE this mask. First off, it smells amazing! It applies like a paste but then dries like a mud mask. When you wash it off it leaves your skin feeling so smooth and looking bright! Its a steal for the price. I get mine at HEB for less than a dollar. One pack is good for two applications! I buy a months supply at a time!
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Georgetown, SC
I love these masks! They are very affordable and I love trying all the different kinds. I have four sitting in a drawer right now as backups. This coconut one is great for summer, very hydrating and smells amazing! Also, I can usually use one packet 2-3 times.
Danika C.
Danika C.
Orlando, FL
I don't know why, but when I used this mask the last time, it started to burn and tingle. This used to not happen :( I don't know if the formula has changed maybe? I probably will not use it again.
Apryl S.
Apryl S.
Missouri City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up in my local grocery store. I was in search of a mask that would give my skin a healthy dose of moisture. Although my skin is normal/ combination it was feeling a bit tired and looked dull and in was in need of a pick me up. This mask let my skin feeling so moisturized and looking glowly. I will definitely purchase again! For the price I was very pleased and I will buy again!
Narelis A.
Narelis A.
Augusta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved it. Super affordable. It has a tingling sensation as its on so be aware of that; however to me it was very refreshing. It reminds me of how your mouth feels after brushing your teeth except that it's on your face. Lol. Be aware that this is not a peel off mask. It is a creamy thick product that you put on and tgen wipe off after a given time.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Fish Hawk
This was a creamy mask, but was strangely astringent when I used it. It was kind of unexpectedly sting-y. It did feel like it left my skin hydrated.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Oneonta, AL
Loved this one! It made my face feel smooth and rejuvenated. Will definitely recommended this to people and will definitely buy again!
Mayra m.
Mayra m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reallyyyy love this one. I have really dry skin an this feels soo good after i used it. Left my skin mosturized. I use it one a week.
Jaye W.
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Anyone with sensitive skin have trouble with this?
Kaylyn C.
Kaylyn C.
Has anybody gotten irritation from it?
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Parkston, SD
Where can these be purchased?
Isis B.