Montagne Jeunesse: Creamy Coconut Masque uploaded by Alicia B.Montagne Jeunesse: Creamy Coconut Masque uploaded by Naylimar R.Montagne Jeunesse: Creamy Coconut Masque uploaded by Liliana M.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

We've harnessed the hydrating goodness of fresh Coconut Water and added lots of lovely ingredients to moisturize and hydrate, including super smoothing Shea Butter. Follow Montagne Jeunesse on their. English. or. Spanish. Facebook pages! Sold at: Wal-Mart. HEB. Neoteric Cosmetics.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I received this in my #vivavoxbox for testing purposes from @influenster I love it it left my skin super soft and felt minty while on." in 5 reviews
  • "It smells delish and hydrated my dry skin without any peons so it's good for sensitive skin also " in 5 reviews
  • "i love the face mask, it did everything i wanted it to do and the price was right, i get mine from ulta and they were running a special" in 5 reviews
  • "I received a complimentary sample of this mask in my #vivavoxbox from #Influenster for testing purposes.This was my first time trying this brand's product." in 3 reviews
Karla M.
Alamo, ND
The only reason I am not giving this 4 stars is because I have not tried other brands of products for facial masks so I do not know what I am comparing them to other than to other Montagne Jennesse facial masks. However, with that being said, I do really like this product and appreciate how easy of a facial mask this is. It's easy to apply, comes off easily with warm water and does make my face feel a lot tighter tighter and smoothr. Plus, the kinds of facial masks that they have are nice and refreshing for a smell.
Nancy S.
Georgetown, SC
I love these masks! They are very affordable and I love trying all the different kinds. I have four sitting in a drawer right now as backups. This coconut one is great for summer, very hydrating and smells amazing! Also, I can usually use one packet 2-3 times.
Danika C.
Orlando, FL
I don't know why, but when I used this mask the last time, it started to burn and tingle. This used to not happen :( I don't know if the formula has changed maybe? I probably will not use it again.
Shannon D.
Mount Clemens
Very affordable product! Didn't make me breakout and it's very moisturizing. I didn't feel a residue after I used it which is something I look for when trying masks like these. The scent was present, and its light enough to use a couple times a week! Another great stocking stuffer.
Angela B.
Mineral, VA
This mask smells so amazing, it kind of reminds me of a really high quality suntan lotion meets coconut cream pie. I have really dry patchy skin, especially when it starts to get cold outside. It is very effective on hydrating and nourishing my skin to help combat those dry and flaky patches. After I use this, it makes my makeup application look flawless! The product is cheap, I try to purchase maybe 5 of these at a time so that I always have one on hand for when I know I need a good mask. I would certainly recommend this brand to a friend!
Ashley K.
Mashpee
I absolutely LOVE this mask, and a bunch of other ones by this brand. This mask smells sooo good, made my skin feel so nice and soft after, and these masks are so affordable. I would DEFINITELY recommend this face mask, and all the other ones by this brand.
Apryl S.
Missouri City, TX
I picked this up in my local grocery store. I was in search of a mask that would give my skin a healthy dose of moisture. Although my skin is normal/ combination it was feeling a bit tired and looked dull and in was in need of a pick me up. This mask let my skin feeling so moisturized and looking glowly. I will definitely purchase again! For the price I was very pleased and I will buy again!
Narelis A.
Augusta , GA
I loved it. Super affordable. It has a tingling sensation as its on so be aware of that; however to me it was very refreshing. It reminds me of how your mouth feels after brushing your teeth except that it's on your face. Lol. Be aware that this is not a peel off mask. It is a creamy thick product that you put on and tgen wipe off after a given time.
Esther L.
Staten Island, NY
I received a complimentary sample of this mask in my #vivavoxbox from #Influenster for testing purposes.This was my first time trying this brand's product. I have been hearing and reading good things about them and I was glad that I had the opportunity to try it. Following the directions on the package, I cleaned my face before I applied the mask. I opened the packet it and pour the contents on my hand. There is actually enough content for 2 applications. The mask was thick and creamy white. It smelled really good. It said to leave on 10-15 minutes and then you rinse. I ended up leaving it for a full 15 minutes. I felt a little tingly around certain areas in my face. There was not tightening effect. It was easy to take off and it left my face really nice, smooth and feeling hydrated. I went on their website and it said that this mask is suitable for normal/dry, mature skin. They have a great variety of masks for all skin types. I can't wait to give them a try! I would definitely recommend. http://www.montagnejeunesse.com/
Amanda F.
Mesa, AZ
I received this mask as a free sample from #Influenster inside my #VivaVoxBox.
Overall, this mask was great. The contents of the pouch could easily be used for two uses...which for less that $2 is great for an effective facial. The fist thing noticed was the smell (mini vacation in a pouch). The ingredients are almost all natural and are wonderful for your skin. As an FYI, the mask does have a slight tingling sensation while on your face. It is not painful in anyway, but the sensation is noticeable. As soon as I removed the cream, my skin was NOTICEABLY softer and hydrated. My skin had a pink hue which quickly faded (10 minutes). With many facials, you are told to continue use before you see results. With this mask, my skin feels as though it has been deeply hydrated; as opposed to putting facial lotion on which seems to only be a temporary fix and leaves residue behind. I feel that making this mask a weekly/bi-monthly part of a beauty ritual would be very beneficial and is cost efficient. Also, on a side note, this product would be great for a girl's night in, gifts, or stockings stuffers.
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Anyone with sensitive skin have trouble with this?
Kaylyn C.
Has anybody gotten irritation from it?
Michelle G.
Parkston, SD
Where can these be purchased?
Isis B.