BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque for Normal, Dry and T-Zone Skin Anti Stress.
Deep pore cleansing.
Moisturising with cocoa & shea butter. see more...

• Is this good for someone with sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? How does it make your skin feel after?? ...2 Answers
  • What stores carries this I know we don't have it at our Walmart ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
I absolutely loved this masque. I thought it was going to be weird since it was chocolate but it smells so good. Almost good enough to eat. Theres enough in there for three beautiful faces. Not bad for like a $1.50 so inexpensive and so worth the buy. On the plus side it still leaves your face smelling like chocolate! The only problem is cleaning it off your face, you have to work at it for a while before it is all off. Tip: use a hydrating toner afterwards to clean any less visible masque off. Really good!
Lisa D.
Macomb, MI
This is one of my favorite facials masks. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and deep-cleaned, and it smells heavenly! I use this mask at least once every other week. My only complaint is in the packaging. I've only ever found it in the tear-open package, which allows for more than one use but it is messy, and the product dries out quickly.
Jasmine K.
Roy, WA
This didn't do much for my skin. I got it in a value pack from bartells. But I enjoyed the smell and the texture of it. It was very gentle. It was a little difficult to wash off though. Doesn't not taste good. Just in case you we're wondering. I prefer the Peel off mask.
Dana C.
Roanoke, VA
Smells so yummy just like Chocolate! I have dry skin & the product went on easy & dries very well. The low cost is also attractive to purchasing them. My local grocery store has them for $1.29. Very nice way to pamper yourself.
Mariah D.
Montagne Jeunesse masks never disappoint! One of my favorite brands so fat! It is very affordable and definitely worth it! Nice packaging as well. It was my first time using this kind which is Chocolate and it was awesome!
renata c.
groton, CT
One of the best face mask to buy so cheap and good quality I recommend buying these you can buy different types too
Telika S.
Has my skin so soft love using this on me and my family a weekly staple in my home
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
I wanted to eat this facial, the smell is so accurate! I found improvement in one of my troubled areas after two uses (I split one pack into two uses) over two weeks. I no longer have the cracking of my T-zone thanks  Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque for Normal, Dry and T-Zone Skin Anti-Stress
Sierra B.
Bakersville
I love this mask! It keeps my face feeling smooth and moisturized. Easy to rinse off, nice packaging. Very affordable product. I’m a repeat user and will continue to be! No need for improvement in my opinion.
Stephanie U.
I'm a live in caregiver. I buy these for my sweet friend and myself regularly. We try to have beauty days once a week and the price can't be beat with these guys. They leave your skin feeling very clean and hydrated. Other than that, no other remarkable benefits but, like i said, the price makes them totally worth it (work better than many of the other low end mask). They don't use any invasive ingredients so they're gentle enough to use to use with my Goddaughters 9 y/o virgin skin.
Shandi C.
Williams lake, British Columbia, BC
Are these hard to remove? I recently won a prize pack with these in them.
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
Where can I buy this? How does it make your skin feel after?? Sometimes I find certain masks make my skin feel sooooo dry.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this really chocolate?
SALLY M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What stores carries this I know we don't have it at our Walmart around here? Maybe I'm going to have to Google it and buy online.
Sandra D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else get a serious craving for chocolate while using this mask? Do you sometimes find yourself avoiding certain masks because they may temp you to eat junk?