Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque for Normal, Dry and T-Zone Skin Anti-Stress

by Montagne Jeunesse

Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque for Normal, Dry and T-Zone Skin Anti Stress.
Deep pore cleansing.
Moisturising with cocoa & shea butter.

Is this good for someone with sensitive skin?
Where can I buy this? How does it make your skin feel after?? Sometimes I find certain masks make my skin feel sooooo dry.
What stores carries this I know we don't have it at our Walmart around here? Maybe I'm going to have to Google it and buy online.
Start your review of Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque for Normal, Dry and T-Zone Skin Anti-Stress!
Product Highlights
“Masks are always so much fun but me and my sister get this brand and we love it! I have really sensitive skin and I can't use a lot of stuff without it breaking me out but I can use this mask!!” in 3 reviews
Royal Oak
I wanted to eat this facial, the smell is so accurate! I found improvement in one of my troubled areas after two uses (I split one pack into two uses) over two weeks. I no longer have the cracking of my T-zone thanks  Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque for Normal, Dry and T-Zone Skin Anti-Stress
Dry, Combination / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
Nashua
This product made my skin feel absolutely amazing and smooth! I loved the feel of it and it made my pores less visible, in my opinion. The packaging was very simple and was easy to use and I would totally recommend to anyone who would love soft smooth skin! I hope you enjoy t as much as I did!!
Who doesn't love these? The price is awesome and so is the product. This mask smells so yummy and is my fav! My face feel so fresh and clean and smelled delicious! Super fun and recommended. Every girl should have these in her vanity!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Mobile, AL
I buy this one all the time when I can find it. It smells so delicious. I have sort of combination skin and this helps out with the oil and dryness. My face feels very smooth when I rinse it off. I love this brand ❤️
Combination / Redness, Sensitivity
New castle, DE
Excellent mascara, its smell is fabulous and causes feeling of relaxation while it takes effect. Leaves skin soft and smooth, maybe even velvety. Very soft its effect on the skin.
Oily, Combination / Fine Lines, Sensitivity, Sun Damage
Cherokee, IA
Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque for Normal, Dry and T-Zone Skin Anti-Stress uploaded by Dianna M.
I love this masque! My skin feels so good after using it. Revitalizes and hydrates my face. I've even used this on my feet when dry. I love getting my chocolate fix!! :)
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Blackheads, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Saginaw, MI
I absolutely loved this masque. I thought it was going to be weird since it was chocolate but it smells so good. Almost good enough to eat. Theres enough in there for three beautiful faces. Not bad for like a $1.50 so inexpensive and so worth the buy. On the plus side it still leaves your face smelling like chocolate! The only problem is cleaning it off your face, you have to work at it for a while before it is all off. Tip: use a hydrating toner afterwards to clean any less visible masque off. Really good!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
I'm a live in caregiver. I buy these for my sweet friend and myself regularly. We try to have beauty days once a week and the price can't be beat with these guys. They leave your skin feeling very clean and hydrated. Other than that, no other remarkable benefits but, like i said, the price makes them totally worth it (work better than many of the other low end mask). They don't use any invasive ingredients so they're gentle enough to use to use with my Goddaughters 9 y/o virgin skin.
Oily / Acne
Roanoke, VA
Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque for Normal, Dry and T-Zone Skin Anti-Stress uploaded by Dana C.
Smells so yummy just like Chocolate! I have dry skin & the product went on easy & dries very well. The low cost is also attractive to purchasing them. My local grocery store has them for $1.29. Very nice way to pamper yourself.
Dry / Dullness
Macomb , MI
This is one of my favorite facials masks. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and deep-cleaned, and it smells heavenly! I use this mask at least once every other week. My only complaint is in the packaging. I've only ever found it in the tear-open package, which allows for more than one use but it is messy, and the product dries out quickly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...