BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque for Normal, Dry and T-Zone Skin Anti Stress.
Deep pore cleansing.
Moisturising with cocoa & shea butter. see more...

• Is this good for someone with sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? How does it make your skin feel after?? So...2 Answers
  • What stores carries this I know we don't have it at our Walmart ar...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
I absolutely loved this masque. I thought it was going to be weird since it was chocolate but it smells so good. Almost good enough to eat. Theres enough in there for three beautiful faces. Not bad for like a $1.50 so inexpensive and so worth the buy. On the plus side it still leaves your face smelling like chocolate! The only problem is cleaning it off your face, you have to work at it for a while before it is all off. Tip: use a hydrating toner afterwards to clean any less visible masque off. Really good!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Macomb, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite facials masks. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and deep-cleaned, and it smells heavenly! I use this mask at least once every other week. My only complaint is in the packaging. I've only ever found it in the tear-open package, which allows for more than one use but it is messy, and the product dries out quickly.
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Roy, WA
This didn't do much for my skin. I got it in a value pack from bartells. But I enjoyed the smell and the texture of it. It was very gentle. It was a little difficult to wash off though. Doesn't not taste good. Just in case you we're wondering. I prefer the Peel off mask.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Roanoke, VA
Smells so yummy just like Chocolate! I have dry skin & the product went on easy & dries very well. The low cost is also attractive to purchasing them. My local grocery store has them for $1.29. Very nice way to pamper yourself.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Montagne Jeunesse masks never disappoint! One of my favorite brands so fat! It is very affordable and definitely worth it! Nice packaging as well. It was my first time using this kind which is Chocolate and it was awesome!
Krystle D.
Krystle D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask smells SO good, just like chocolate. I almost wanted to eat it! This mask left my skin very smooth and pampered, and the lovely smell and smooth consistency of the mask definitely cut down on my stress.
Ryanne G.
Ryanne G.
This face mask really moisturizers my face, however it was not very comfortable to wear! I do recommend these masks to friends, however I do prefer some other brands with a softer and more comfortable mask!
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Stantonville , TN
Masks are always so much fun but me and my sister get this brand and we love it! I have really sensitive skin and I can't use a lot of stuff without it breaking me out but I can use this mask!!
Katie N T.
Katie N T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these face masks! they're so cheap and they don't short you on product plus it leaves your skin feeling so amazing and soft!
Elena C.
Elena C.
Thai stuff is great!! It makes my fave feel super clean and tight it's really revitalizing. Great product and you can't beat the price
Shandi C.
Shandi C.
Williams lake, British Columbia, BC
Are these hard to remove? I recently won a prize pack with these in them.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
Where can I buy this? How does it make your skin feel after?? Sometimes I find certain masks make my skin feel sooooo dry.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Bloomsburg, PA
Is this good for someone with sensitive skin?
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What stores carries this I know we don't have it at our Walmart around here? Maybe I'm going to have to Google it and buy online.
Diane M.
Diane M.
Does anyone else get a serious craving for chocolate while using this mask? Do you sometimes find yourself avoiding certain masks because they may temp you to eat junk?