BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque for Normal, Dry and T-Zone Skin Anti Stress.
Deep pore cleansing.
Moisturising with cocoa & shea butter. see more...

• Is this good for someone with sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? How does it make your skin feel a...2 Answers
  • What stores carries this I know we don't have it at our ...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
  • "Masks are always so much fun but me and my sister get this brand and we love it! I have really sensitive skin and I can't use a lot of stuff without it breaking me out but I can use this mask!!" in 3 reviews
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
I love this mask it left my skin glowing and feeling refreshed. The mask is really easy to use and smells yummy I have used this mask a few times now and it's awesome no to mention it's not expensive at all.
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
I wanted to eat this facial, the smell is so accurate! I found improvement in one of my troubled areas after two uses (I split one pack into two uses) over two weeks. I no longer have the cracking of my T-zone thanks  Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque for Normal, Dry and T-Zone Skin Anti-Stress
Allison S.
Madison, AL
My favorite affordable mask of all time!!! Smells heavenly! Leaves my skin SO SOFT and SO MOISTURIZED!!!! I cant recommend this enough. I have used this over and over.
Sierra B.
Bakersville
I love this mask! It keeps my face feeling smooth and moisturized. Easy to rinse off, nice packaging. Very affordable product. I’m a repeat user and will continue to be! No need for improvement in my opinion.
Molly O.
Nashua
This product made my skin feel absolutely amazing and smooth! I loved the feel of it and it made my pores less visible, in my opinion. The packaging was very simple and was easy to use and I would totally recommend to anyone who would love soft smooth skin! I hope you enjoy t as much as I did!!
Alexandra G.
Who doesn't love these? The price is awesome and so is the product. This mask smells so yummy and is my fav! My face feel so fresh and clean and smelled delicious! Super fun and recommended. Every girl should have these in her vanity!
Ashley V.
Mobile, AL
I buy this one all the time when I can find it. It smells so delicious. I have sort of combination skin and this helps out with the oil and dryness. My face feels very smooth when I rinse it off. I love this brand ❤️
Grissel C.
New castle, DE
Excellent mascara, its smell is fabulous and causes feeling of relaxation while it takes effect. Leaves skin soft and smooth, maybe even velvety. Very soft its effect on the skin.
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
I love this masque! My skin feels so good after using it. Revitalizes and hydrates my face. I've even used this on my feet when dry. I love getting my chocolate fix!! :)
Diana V.
I like that it’s affordable. I usually pick these up at Walmart! It’s a good mask. Makes my skin feel hydrated and soft but not other significant improvement on my face.
Shandi C.
150 mile house, BC
Are these hard to remove? I recently won a prize pack with these in them.
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
Where can I buy this? How does it make your skin feel after?? Sometimes I find certain masks make my skin feel sooooo dry.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this really chocolate?
SALLY M.
What stores carries this I know we don't have it at our Walmart around here? Maybe I'm going to have to Google it and buy online.
Sandra D.
Does anyone else get a serious craving for chocolate while using this mask? Do you sometimes find yourself avoiding certain masks because they may temp you to eat junk?