BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque for Normal, Dry and T-Zone Skin Anti Stress.
Deep pore cleansing.
Moisturising with cocoa & shea butter. see more...

• Is this good for someone with sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? How does it make your skin feel after?? ...2 Answers
  • What stores carries this I know we don't have it at our Walmart ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "love these face masks, always feel squeaky clean afterwards. very gentle on the skin and definitely make a noticeable difference in how your skin feels. i usually buy these in my local boots store. i think they are good quality for the price and wouldn’t change anything." in 30 reviews
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
I love this mask it left my skin glowing and feeling refreshed. The mask is really easy to use and smells yummy I have used this mask a few times now and it's awesome no to mention it's not expensive at all.
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
I wanted to eat this facial, the smell is so accurate! I found improvement in one of my troubled areas after two uses (I split one pack into two uses) over two weeks. I no longer have the cracking of my T-zone thanks  Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque for Normal, Dry and T-Zone Skin Anti-Stress
Allison S.
Madison , AL
My favorite affordable mask of all time!!! Smells heavenly! Leaves my skin SO SOFT and SO MOISTURIZED!!!! I cant recommend this enough. I have used this over and over.
Sierra B.
Bakersville
I love this mask! It keeps my face feeling smooth and moisturized. Easy to rinse off, nice packaging. Very affordable product. I’m a repeat user and will continue to be! No need for improvement in my opinion.
Samantha S.
Brooklet, GA
I was kind of skeptical about this, because I've never heard of a chocolate mask. I first found it at Ulta, and decided to try it since I've liked other masks from this brand. I like the way it smells, and the way it dries down. I have dry skin, and it made me skin feel very fresh and clean when removed. I recommend it!
Molly O.
Nashua
This product made my skin feel absolutely amazing and smooth! I loved the feel of it and it made my pores less visible, in my opinion. The packaging was very simple and was easy to use and I would totally recommend to anyone who would love soft smooth skin! I hope you enjoy t as much as I did!!
Alexandra G.
Who doesn't love these? The price is awesome and so is the product. This mask smells so yummy and is my fav! My face feel so fresh and clean and smelled delicious! Super fun and recommended. Every girl should have these in her vanity!
Ashley V.
Mobile, AL
I buy this one all the time when I can find it. It smells so delicious. I have sort of combination skin and this helps out with the oil and dryness. My face feels very smooth when I rinse it off. I love this brand ❤️
Grissel C.
Excellent mascara, its smell is fabulous and causes feeling of relaxation while it takes effect. Leaves skin soft and smooth, maybe even velvety. Very soft its effect on the skin.
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
I love this masque! My skin feels so good after using it. Revitalizes and hydrates my face. I've even used this on my feet when dry. I love getting my chocolate fix!! :)
Shandi C.
Williams lake, British Columbia, BC
Are these hard to remove? I recently won a prize pack with these in them.
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
Where can I buy this? How does it make your skin feel after?? Sometimes I find certain masks make my skin feel sooooo dry.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this really chocolate?
SALLY M.
What stores carries this I know we don't have it at our Walmart around here? Maybe I'm going to have to Google it and buy online.
Sandra D.
Does anyone else get a serious craving for chocolate while using this mask? Do you sometimes find yourself avoiding certain masks because they may temp you to eat junk?