BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Sidney H.
Kernersville
This product is amazing it makes my skin feel so good and it is very effective I would recommend it to anyone with any type of skin and he's my skin moisturized and it's a great mask I thought these for Friend🤑 This product is amazing it makes my skin feel so good and it is very effective I would recommend it to anyone with any type of skin and he's my skin moisturized and it's a great mask I thought these for forever and it's great
Brytanne M.
Erie, PA
I have used this multiple times because of how inexpensive it is. This is a fast Walmart buy to pretty much pamper yourself on those weeks you haven't been paid. It's not the best, but a great idea if you want to do a mother daughter pamper night and not put an expensive face mask on a kid, who will wipe it off as soon as it's put on.
Brianna T.
Fowler
To be completely honest, I was not all that impressed with this product. I did not like the packaging. I do have sensitive skin and this product made my face break out. It was very harsh in my opinion. I will not be buying this product again... But if you do not have sensitive skin, go for it!
Taylor C.
Kevil, KY
I was not a fan of this. Not only did the product make my face itch like crazy while it was on but the smell was unbearable. Not sure if I got a "dud" product or if it is always this way but I would not recommend this to anyone! The price was fair, but product was horrible.
Hunter P.
Assonet
I absolutely love face masks. I have probably tried about every single one in the book and recently came across the Montagne line for facial masks. The Cherry Tonic mask is probably my favorite because it actually smells like cherries. Some face masks have very bad smells when applying but the smell from this one is mouth-watering, I have to remind myself that its a face product. After using this product my skin feels smoother and with continuous use I noticed my face began to look clearer. Would recommend this to everybody to use!
Sherri L.
Oh my goodness I used these masks all growing up! its what I would spend all of my money on! they are so inexpensive and there are so many different scents and types. good quality and worth the price, I keep buying it so its definitely worth it for me.
Vanessa S.
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Lady's if you want a man this is the product for you I mean hello like open your eyes GO BUY THIS NOW!!!! I've never even seen something this amazing like seriously go buy it what are you waiting for no second guessing just do it !!!!
Sydney B.
I liked this product. It was not my favorite, but definitely something to switch my everyday routine up. I loved the smell and my skin felt very refreshed after using. Overall I was pretty impressed.
Salma H.
Loved the fruity flavor this mask conveyed & loved the hydrating feeling it left on my skin. was extremely affordable & conveniently located at your local drugs stores. would 10/10 buy again.
Mckenzie H.
Ringgold, GA
I love all things by the brand. As long as they don't irritate my sensitive. Everyone is different, but this didn't damage my face when I used it!