Montagne Jeunesse Charcoal Nose Pore Strips x 3 uploaded by PhyllisAdelle S.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

• How are these compared to other brands strips? Are these ok for sen...1 Answers
Cole B.
Cole B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's been some time since I've used this product, but I remember the strip extracted my pores a fair amount and made my nose feel soft after. Because it was a charcoal stri,p I had to rinse of some residue from my nose, but my nose didn't have any stickiness remaining.
PhyllisAdelle S.
PhyllisAdelle S.
Ballentine, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these so much that I now sell them in my online gift shop! I love how clean and smooth my face is after using. Because I keep my face cleansed so well, no one believes I'm almost 51!
Jazmin P.
Jazmin P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for removing blackheads. My nose peel and I have to use lotion everyday. But this product leaves my nose clean and removes all black heads and peeling
cassey c.
cassey c.
These nose strips are very good for me but at the same time I feel like it cannot pull out of much dirt that was called in my pores I might get them again but I don't know but other than that overall still a good product.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time fa route mask. A local drugstore near me sells these and I buy them all the time! They feel so good and its fun to do with friends!
Becky O.
Becky O.
I think this product is wonderful and it made my pores and black heads less noticeable on my nose. I was able to find this product at my local grocery store, so that made it convenient.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Seymour, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are cool. They work pretty well for a nose strip. I would buy them again. Not too harsh on the skin and a good price point.
Carla B.
Carla B.
Turlock, CA
love these! I'm a big fan of the Biore brand nose strips, so I figured I'd give these a try. They're great!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
I recommend this nose strips. They are easy to apply and to remove, no residues left after getting them off, they remove most of the "nasty things" from the pores and are pretty cheap.
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
Buhl, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Found these in local beauty store and figured I would try them... I have no Pro to list in comparison to other brands.. CONS: They stink (due to charcoal), which I could tolerate IF they worked great.. Leaves gross black residue, which you have to scrub off..Not impressed with job it did either.. Due to all the residue it leaves, not much get removed from pores.. I would not recommend these
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How are these compared to other brands strips? Are these ok for sensitive skin? Do they actually work?