BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE #22 in Facial Peels

Our chopped black Laver Seaweed (from the Welsh seaside) and crushed Sea Buckthorn berries are pressed together to make our black peel off mask. A seaside detox to cleanse deeply and peel off dirt and grease weekly.

• How does this compare to other face masks?1 Answers
  • I'm about to try this for the very first time. Hoping it will tak...2 Answers
  • Does this remove black heads from nose ? 4 Answers
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Knoxville
This product is very messy so make sure you have a towel down before applying. You will need to start with a clean face that isn't wet. The product is very runny. The first time I used it I didn't apply enough so it never seemed to dry right so I could peel it. The second time around I applied the whole pack and it started drying well after five minutes. I think this is a fun mask to do but not all the time. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth. It has a smell to it. Pretty much you get what you pay for. If you need cool stocking stuffers for Christmas this would be good to get or if you just want to have fun one night with the girls. I would not recommend using it weekly like the package says. It is just too messy and time consuming for that.
Franquel F.
Franquel F.
Tallahassee, FL
This was the first peel off masque that i have ever used. i would say that it did not look like it firmed much and that it would be impossible to remove, but once i found a thick enough layer,
i was able to peel off the masque in one whole piece. i did not see much blackheads on the mask, but i do use other blackhead removal products. however, i did see where my larger pores are, which i had sort of had an idea of already. after washing my face, i noticed it did not get oily, which it usually does after about an hour or so. i will try some more of these as they are relatively cheap and easy to use.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I appreciated that this product is made using vegetarian ingredients. However, when I peeled it off, I don't think it really latched on and removed the dirt and build up from my pores. The product is cheap and it is nice that it only has one application because it allows you to try it. However, this isn't a product that I would purchase again. I don't feel like it really did it's job. I need something a little stronger, I think. It did however moisturize my skin and leave it feeling smooth.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I was super excited to try this and it was only $1.37 at Walmart, who could pass that up, we'll I did as exactly as the package directed and it was less than lack luster. I could only peel small part off and it took forever to get it off, even with soap and water. I don't see any black heads gone but then again I couldn't peel it. I will say after using it my skin is soft but as far as a charcoal mask, this isn't very good.
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These will always be forever favorite of mine. I've used all of them, and I love all of them. The black sea weed pilaf is good for an ultra deep cleansing feel, and good for combination and greasy skin like my own. It's made with chop Black Lavender seaweed and crushed see buckthorn berries. The cleanse is deeply and pills off dirt and grease. It's safe enough and natural enough to be worn once or twice a week.
Hillary V.
Hillary V.
Lebanon, MO
These masks are AMAZING. With this mask I noticed an immediate difference in my skin from the very first use. I swear by these. It has helped clear my skin so so much and I will be buying many more. I do recommend trying these if you have problems with whiteheads or blackheads. Don't forget to moisturizer after!
krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is horrible! Horrible! It is so messy to apply, just a nasty black goopy disaster. It smells awful! I did manage to leave it on until it dried, peeled it off, I didn't notice any difference at all. This has to be my least favorite mask of all time.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Westland , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll start off by saying that I liked the way this mask left my skin feeling and the formula of the product. The only drawback with this mask was the scent. It did not have a very pleasant scent at all, and for that reason I would not buy it again.
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Great mask! The black threw me off for a minute and I looked like Swamp Thing once applied - but it has a great smell and works great. My skin feels soft and tight. If you have a sensitivity to fragrance this might not be for you.
Alaina K.
Alaina K.
Richlands , NC
Not impressed. Took forever to dry and one spot on my cheek didn't so I had to wipe off a huge glob after I peeled it. There was still tons of blackheads on and around my T-zone. It left my face dry but very shiny. Weird.
Amber G.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just purchased this mask and really want to go ahead and try it out, just wondering of anyone can tell me if it's good and exactly what it does.
Olga Janeth O.
Olga Janeth O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this remove black heads from nose ?
Megan W.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work & does it dry the skin out?
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often can I use this product?
Maria Fernanda C.
Maria Fernanda C.
Alamo, Tx
I bought itbut i've made a mess.. Do you apply it with a brush or just with your fingers?