BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE #18 in Facial Peels

Our chopped black Laver Seaweed (from the Welsh seaside) and crushed Sea Buckthorn berries are pressed together to make our black peel off mask. A seaside detox to cleanse deeply and peel off dirt and grease weekly.

• How does this compare to other face masks?1 Answers
  • I'm about to try this for the very first time. Hoping it will tak...2 Answers
  • Does this remove black heads from nose ? 4 Answers
🌿elliot🌿 H.
Poulsbo
Beauty Junkie Expert
My family all uses these masks once a month in a face mask get together we do. We grab snacks, and these masks from walmart, they're a great value for what they are. They're not the most impressive masks I've used, and don't have a huge difference in my skin, but they do leave my face clean and refreshed. Black seaweed is my go-to since peel-off masks leave my face looking and feeling more clean, and I love the benefits seaweed has.
Jillian M.
Ipswich
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy all of these mask. This one specifically is one of my favorites. I always buy mine at Ulta. They're such a great price and sometimes I can get more than one use out of one package. The only thing that is annoying about this product is the packaging I wish that they would sell these mask in a larger size or a squeeze tube.
Molly E.
I have tried other masks from this brand and have always been impressed with both the results and the price tag. This one however, is a pass for me. It was messy and almost painful to remove, and I really did not feel much of a difference. I love this brand but will not be repurchasing this product.
Brittany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could go on and on about this face mask! It’s so gentle on the skin and my face was nice and smooth afterwards. I noticed a difference in my pores immediately. It exceeded my expectations! I thought it wasn’t going to be that good due to how cheap it was but I was definitely wrong.
Samantha T.
Soquel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this mask at Walmart. It was $1.50 so not much to lose. I liked it a lot, it didn’t irritate and was easy to pull off. My skin felt refreshed after but it didn’t deep clean my pores like some other products.
Lauren F.
Warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
HOLY CRAP! I just peeled off this mask from my face and it has never felt this smooth before. Easy to apply I just used my fingers. About 20-25 mins until you peel it off and it only cost me 2 bucks for a full mask. I'm so impressed
Rhonda R.
Nashville
I have used most of this brands masks and enjoyed all of them. The Black Seaweed left my face feeling clean and brighter. I would recommend all of their products to anyone wanting to try them. They are also fairly inexpensive
Diana C.
arlington
It was easy to peel off even tho I did have complications once to peel it off. I bought it at Walmart and it did clean my face, it’s the most used face mask product I currently use and I need one for once a week.
Keshia P.
Hickory, NC
I love this mask! Smells great and leave sky skin feeling so smooth. Not difficult to apply and very inexpensive! I wish they sold it in a big bottle because I definitely would buy it! A must have? Absolutely!
Heather J.
Tuscaloosa
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this mask. I buy these 10 at a time. They are cheap and work great. My skin always feels smooth and clean afterwards. It usually takes mine longer to dry than the package says, but its worth it.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just purchased this mask and really want to go ahead and try it out, just wondering of anyone can tell me if it's good and exactly what it does.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work & does it dry the skin out?
Olga Janeth O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this remove black heads from nose ?
Bianca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often can I use this product?
Sarrina M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm about to try this for the very first time. Hoping it will take away a lot of my black heads. How did it work for you guys?