BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE #55 in Facial Peels

Our chopped black Laver Seaweed (from the Welsh seaside) and crushed Sea Buckthorn berries are pressed together to make our black peel off mask. A seaside detox to cleanse deeply and peel off dirt and grease weekly.

• How does this compare to other face masks?2 Answers
  • I'm about to try this for the very first time. Hoping it ...3 Answers
  • Does this remove black heads from nose ? 5 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
The packaging is attractive, very vibrant. I had no issues opening it. This was my first time using it.

I didn't mind the consistency, it felt like it wasn't enough to cover my whole face, so I just applied it in the areas where it's problematic for me. I had trouble applying it with my fingers, so I recommend using a silicone mask brush.

The smell is very fragrant, definitely a perfume vibe with seaweed smell. Some maybe turned off by that. It was tolerable for myself.

It doesn't hurt at all peeling it off, maybe I've gotten control on my pores but it didn't seem to pull much out.
Candi N.
Houston
I like the way it feels on my skin but i do not like the way it runs. It is a very messy process. It does not apply to skin easily. I would suggest an applicator brush/wand instead of your fingers like the picture shows. I bought my peel off mask at Walmart I have tried different kinds of black masks. This is the first black seaweed mask that I’ve tried. Andy skin feels refreshed but it’s not a big difference. So that is why I give it 3 stars.
Ally H.
Clifton, NJ
Cute packaging which is what tempted me to try this mask. However, it is very messy to apply and I would have preferred this in a tube or pod rather than this pouch/sachet. It smells an awful lot like alcohol and my skin was tingling upon application but that later went away. It took a while to dry but maybe I put on thicker layer than recommended. It was a soft peel and my skin felt soft but I've tried other peel off masks which have made my skin feel much better.
Leinna Z.
Albuquerque
Messy! Messy ! Messy ! Yes, face masks are usually a little messy but my gosh this one is really beyond. After you manage to get it on it’s everywhere and I don’t know how I’m really careful. Countertops, sink, hands and nails all have black die on them. The positive is it does peel off the face pretty well but everything else it’s on takes a lot more work. I would not buy this one again.
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC
I got this for $1.37! I am so pleased with it! Love the tingling feeling of it on my skin. It peeled off as promised. Left my skin feeling fresh and really can’t beat that value for such a great product.
Cassandra D.
Rising Sun, MD
First impression....it smells like my dogs breath! I'm a little turned off by the smell but I'm committed to using this mask. I made a little bit of a mess getting it onto my face but it wasn't so bad. The smell eased up as the product dried. I waited 25 minutes and the product was dry. It was so easy to remove. After removal I noticed a difference in the size of my pores and the tone of my skin! It feels great! I'd recommend and use again.
Athena G.
Im in LOVE with this Face mask! I recently bought one at Walmart for $1.50 and its a very good value & i tried it last night before bed and wait about 15 minutes or once it dries and you peel it off and your face feels amazing so soft and smooth and has your face looking clean and I definitely will recommend this face mask.
Brittany M.
I could go on and on about this face mask! It’s so gentle on the skin and my face was nice and smooth afterwards. I noticed a difference in my pores immediately. It exceeded my expectations! I thought it wasn’t going to be that good due to how cheap it was but I was definitely wrong.
Hazel R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this mask I buy it all the time ;) I love the way it feels. Walmart has them for 1.50 so I get to buy a few of them.
Love the product;D 7th Heaven Tea Tree Peel-Off Mask 7t Heaven Charcoal Peel-Off Mask
Diana C.
arlington
It was easy to peel off even tho I did have complications once to peel it off. I bought it at Walmart and it did clean my face, it’s the most used face mask product I currently use and I need one for once a week.
Olga Janeth O.
Does this remove black heads from nose ?
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I just purchased this mask and really want to go ahead and try it out, just wondering of anyone can tell me if it's good and exactly what it does.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Does this work & does it dry the skin out?
Sarrina M.
Louisville, KY
I'm about to try this for the very first time. Hoping it will take away a lot of my black heads. How did it work for you guys?
Bianca M.
How often can I use this product?