BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

STACEY C.
Apart from the fact the smell devine, they are also very affordable too. So they are great for you are on a budget and you fancy a pamper night in with the girls or even a sleepover with your best friends gossiping about boys.
A lovely product.
Meghan M.
Calgary
I love to curl up in a hot bath with this mask, a glass of wine and a good book. I find the smell inviting and relaxing. I recommend this mask for every stressed out mom out there.
Kerry M.
Quite pricey I found for the results. There are cheaper clay masks on the market which I find leave my skin feeling better. The sachets are good for travelling.
Clare B.
Spital , Chesterfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't enjoy using this mask, it smelled really strong so wasn't relaxing for me. Left my skin feeling really tight and dry, I wouldn't buy this mask again
Evelin B.

these masks'm very good and refreshing, leaves the skin super soft and silky. I like to use it once a week and evenings so I feel relaxed and quite break
camila m.
Leave the sknin pretty deautiful l liked it a lot i love wearing tihs gait very good even love it i recommend it to evetyone i to everyone love it
Felecia M.
Charlottetown, PE
Beauty Junkie Expert
So soothing and relaxing. Smells perfect and it made my skin feel superb. Very affordable and the benefits make it worth every dollar.
Ann-Marie C.
Mount Albert, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent mask. I have used a couple form the brand and I really like them. I would recommend as they are also very affordable.
Amber O.
Adverage face mask. Did feel nice on skin and smelt nice but did have breakouts for about a week so didn't react well with my skin
Silvia G.
I used 1 time in a month , I love it , when I used I can relax and after to apply I have the skin so clean and with a flavour.