BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Nabila K.
Nabila K.
Bradford
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand of face mask is one which i really love using and keep heading back for again and again. The masks make your face feel really nice and soft. They are nice and cheap to buy and are well presented.
Grace A.
Grace A.
I live by this face mask brand due to one fact being my mother has highly sensitive skin and this being the only ones she can use. They are such good quality and super cheap. They leave my skin feeling brand new, I suffer with super bad acne and I have found this help quite a bit to hydrate my skin.
Finn I.
Finn I.
I'm. It a huge fan of clay masks because they are so drying but I absolutely love this one. I spray my face with a toner like the lush Eau So Fresh toner to moisturise the skin first. The scent is so relaxing
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Omg the smell is amazing! My skin feels incredibly soft, fresh and I feel so relaxed.
I truly recommend this product to anyone who is bored of boring skin care products, so if your looking for something new? This product is a must!!
Irene G.
Irene G.
alange
Beauty Junkie Expert
Enamorada de todas las mascarillas de esta marca pero en especial de esta, me encanta su olor a regaliz y como deja la piel... limpia y cuidada con un frescor muy diferente al q se siente en otras mascarillas
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
By far one of the best products I've used! Great value and would definitely use again, so gentle on my sensitive skin, I would still tone skin afterwards though for a thorough clean.
Felecia M.
Felecia M.
Charlottetown, PE
Beauty Junkie Expert
So soothing and relaxing. Smells perfect and it made my skin feel superb. Very affordable and the benefits make it worth every dollar.
Laura H.
Laura H.
I love all the ones I have used. This one I have used more then any other one. Just makes my skin feel free
Christie F.
Christie F.
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Beauty Junkie Expert
Felt refreshing after use and had an incredible scent! The packaging was bold and colourful and was worth the price.
camila m.
camila m.
Leave the sknin pretty deautiful l liked it a lot i love wearing tihs gait very good even love it i recommend it to evetyone i to everyone love it