BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse Aromatherapy Masque
  • "These masques are my LIFE. I love them so much and I love how many different types they come in. They're so cheap and so worth the price. I will never go back to any other fave masques. I'm so happy I found these. They don't irritate my sensitive skin, they make my face so smooth and they smell great. What more could I ask for?" in 4 reviews
Grace A.
I live by this face mask brand due to one fact being my mother has highly sensitive skin and this being the only ones she can use. They are such good quality and super cheap. They leave my skin feeling brand new, I suffer with super bad acne and I have found this help quite a bit to hydrate my skin.
Irene G.
alange
Enamorada de todas las mascarillas de esta marca pero en especial de esta, me encanta su olor a regaliz y como deja la piel... limpia y cuidada con un frescor muy diferente al q se siente en otras mascarillas
Nabila K.
West Yorkshire, Bradford
This brand of face mask is one which i really love using and keep heading back for again and again. The masks make your face feel really nice and soft. They are nice and cheap to buy and are well presented.
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
By far one of the best products I've used! Great value and would definitely use again, so gentle on my sensitive skin, I would still tone skin afterwards though for a thorough clean.
Louise M.
I always say i don't give myself enough time to use a facemask. But this is the most recent one i did use. I love all of these masks, they help my skin sometimes my skin lacks moisture at times and this just helps to put it back in.
Aisling G.
I loved this soooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It felt sooooooo good on your skin. It has beautiful packaging that I absolutely adored! Bit hard to open though. It was gentle on my skin for my acne and has a very good cheap price. I would definitely buy it again.
Aiskel S.
ESta mascarilla es una maravilla sirve para dos o tres veces que te la quieras colocar,es totalmente natural,sirve para hidratar,es muy suave al rostro,definitivamente la volveria a comprar,mejoraria el empaque ledaria una nueva presentacion.
Theresa W.
Love love love having face mask easy to put on you can use fingers or a makeup brush they smell lush and are relaxing makes the skin feel tight and soft and smooth helps to remove blocked pores
Meghan M.
Calgary
I love to curl up in a hot bath with this mask, a glass of wine and a good book. I find the smell inviting and relaxing. I recommend this mask for every stressed out mom out there.
STACEY C.
Apart from the fact the smell devine, they are also very affordable too. So they are great for you are on a budget and you fancy a pamper night in with the girls or even a sleepover with your best friends gossiping about boys.
A lovely product.