BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Rachel K.
Roanoke, VA
this mask relaxes every muscle in your body just with the scent, and it opens up your sinuses while opening your pores!
Megan D.
I am obsessed with this brand. They offer different one for skin types. These mask are relaxing and make my skin happy.
monique l.
Berlin, NH
Leaves such a beautiful feel to your face. Easy not too messy and has an amazing smell to it! Such a great product!
Marissa F.
Calhoun, GA
I hate these. they are too hard to apply and the product dries too fast. the packaging is also hard to open
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I love montangeneese masks they work pretty good and cost way less than most maybe like $2 at walmart
Katelynn C.
Ypsilanti, MI
The best mask ive used yet. My skin feels so soft and it doesnt dry out my skin like some masks do.
jessy h.
I really like this brand, there affordable plus work great. My skin feels better and looks heathier
audrey a.
NORMAN, OK
I can't speak to any skin benefits but I do like to relax and treat myself to a mask one in awhile.
Aishia M.
Albuquerque
Really relaxing if your just needing a few minutes and don't have slot of time good quality
Erin B.
Durham
Absolutely love this product, smells amazing and leaves the skin feeling refreshed. Used this over the past few years as a pamper to myself. Good price, can sometimes get it on offer on supermarkets