BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

monique l.
monique l.
Berlin, NH
Leaves such a beautiful feel to your face. Easy not too messy and has an amazing smell to it! Such a great product!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this brand. They offer different one for skin types. These mask are relaxing and make my skin happy.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Roanoke, VA
this mask relaxes every muscle in your body just with the scent, and it opens up your sinuses while opening your pores!
Katelynn C.
Katelynn C.
Ypsilanti, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best mask ive used yet. My skin feels so soft and it doesnt dry out my skin like some masks do.
audrey a.
audrey a.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't speak to any skin benefits but I do like to relax and treat myself to a mask one in awhile.
jessy h.
jessy h.
I really like this brand, there affordable plus work great. My skin feels better and looks heathier
Julie P.
Julie P.
homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very cheap at walmart! It cleans my face and its so soft after i wash it off. But it doesn't take off the black heads or really does a good job of "cleaning"
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love montangeneese masks they work pretty good and cost way less than most maybe like $2 at walmart
STACEY C.
STACEY C.
Apart from the fact the smell devine, they are also very affordable too. So they are great for you are on a budget and you fancy a pamper night in with the girls or even a sleepover with your best friends gossiping about boys.
A lovely product.
Louise M.
Louise M.
I always say i don't give myself enough time to use a facemask. But this is the most recent one i did use. I love all of these masks, they help my skin sometimes my skin lacks moisture at times and this just helps to put it back in.