BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Christine R.
Christine R.
Arabi, La
I used a sample of Montagne Jeunesse Aromatherapy Masque. I enjoyed the mask while it was on my face. I liked the fragrance. It felt relaxing.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
This mask is pretty good! Felt relaxed after it! I'm not a huge mask person, but would purchase this one again for a quick fix!
Mayela P.
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This definitely a crazy mask but very worth using it so that you can feel fresh and clean after or. Score a great shower
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Calhoun, GA
I hate these. they are too hard to apply and the product dries too fast. the packaging is also hard to open
Aishia M.
Aishia M.
Albuquerque
Really relaxing if your just needing a few minutes and don't have slot of time good quality
Bilan B.
Bilan B.
Gonzales, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG just used this product tonight and my skin feels amazingly soft and smells so relaxing. I usually get a bunch of this brand facial masks and peel off mask at one time in a variety of scents because they are so affordable and easy on my sensitive skin, etta get you some!!🌸
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask feels so amazing on your skin! It gives a cooling sensation when applied and after washing it off it leaves your skin feeling super refreshed. It can be found in many drug stores for a low price.
Danna A.
Danna A.
Las vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love. This product is very affordable and can be found in your local grocery stores or target type locations. It left my skin soft and smooth and was everything I would want out of a mask. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked for the price and I love how they are little pouches so you can try all of the different products.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love aromatherapy products and mask. This combines my two favorite things. It's inexpensive and works great. Put it on after you clean your face and it is damp. That way your pores are opened up.
Paige R.
Paige R.
Very soothing face mask that leaves a very flawless complexion. Got rid of a few pimples I had. The packaging isn't that great and it's hard to get all of the product out. Overall nice face mask besides packaging.