BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse Aromatherapy Masque
  • "These masques are my LIFE. I love them so much and I love how many different types they come in. They're so cheap and so worth the price. I will never go back to any other fave masques. I'm so happy I found these. They don't irritate my sensitive skin, they make my face so smooth and they smell great. What more could I ask for?" in 4 reviews
Makenzie W.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Loved this product! Make my skin feels so soft and so clean after using! Not only did it have great quality, it was priced very reasonable as well! Seemed to soothe my skin! I highly recommend this product!
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This mask feels so amazing on your skin! It gives a cooling sensation when applied and after washing it off it leaves your skin feeling super refreshed. It can be found in many drug stores for a low price.
Lavina J.
Georgetown, TN
I actually purchased these at Walmart before . An very dissatisfied with the outcome cause I never noticed a difference after how long I was using them . I don't think I'll be purchasing these item due to the fact you have to buy 2 to get enough for the while face and . I'm not recommending these.
Allie W.
Lambertville, MI
These are ok masks. I don't love them. They are super cheap though. Normally they are not over a dollar. They can be found at any beauty store, Forever 21, and even Target
Julie P.
Very cheap at walmart! It cleans my face and its so soft after i wash it off. But it doesn't take off the black heads or really does a good job of "cleaning"
Marjorie P.
Inexpensive way to relax after a long week! I also love giving these mask to fellow teachers for all those special events throughout the year!
Christine R.
Arabi, La
I used a sample of Montagne Jeunesse Aromatherapy Masque. I enjoyed the mask while it was on my face. I liked the fragrance. It felt relaxing.
Floortje V.
Dallas, TX
Makes my skin feel refreshed and I like the luxurious feeling it gives me, but it does not make my skin visibly cleaner, calmer or improved...
Miranda B.
This mask is pretty good! Felt relaxed after it! I'm not a huge mask person, but would purchase this one again for a quick fix!
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
This definitely a crazy mask but very worth using it so that you can feel fresh and clean after or. Score a great shower