BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

robin M.
Worcester, MA
Love these masks. This brand always has great products. This particular one smells really good and I am a repeat user. This is not harsh on the skin at all and the price is affordable and at a great value.
Makenzie W.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Loved this product! Make my skin feels so soft and so clean after using! Not only did it have great quality, it was priced very reasonable as well! Seemed to soothe my skin! I highly recommend this product!
Lavina J.
Georgetown, TN
I actually purchased these at Walmart before . An very dissatisfied with the outcome cause I never noticed a difference after how long I was using them . I don't think I'll be purchasing these item due to the fact you have to buy 2 to get enough for the while face and . I'm not recommending these.
Allie W.
Lambertville, MI
These are ok masks. I don't love them. They are super cheap though. Normally they are not over a dollar. They can be found at any beauty store, Forever 21, and even Target
Julie P.
homestead, FL
Very cheap at walmart! It cleans my face and its so soft after i wash it off. But it doesn't take off the black heads or really does a good job of "cleaning"
Floortje V.
Dallas, TX
Makes my skin feel refreshed and I like the luxurious feeling it gives me, but it does not make my skin visibly cleaner, calmer or improved...
Marjorie P.
Inexpensive way to relax after a long week! I also love giving these mask to fellow teachers for all those special events throughout the year!
Christine R.
Arabi, La
I used a sample of Montagne Jeunesse Aromatherapy Masque. I enjoyed the mask while it was on my face. I liked the fragrance. It felt relaxing.
Miranda B.
This mask is pretty good! Felt relaxed after it! I'm not a huge mask person, but would purchase this one again for a quick fix!
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
This definitely a crazy mask but very worth using it so that you can feel fresh and clean after or. Score a great shower