BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Katelynn C.
Ypsilanti, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best mask ive used yet. My skin feels so soft and it doesnt dry out my skin like some masks do.
audrey a.
NORMAN, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't speak to any skin benefits but I do like to relax and treat myself to a mask one in awhile.
jessy h.
I really like this brand, there affordable plus work great. My skin feels better and looks heathier
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap and nice face masks that donĀ“t cost a fortune and get the job done. I tried all in their line and love almost all for combination skin. If you on a budget and want some nice smelling and working masks the this brand is good for you. If you like high-end probably not.
Caitlin D.
I absolutely loved this mask. I have tried a bunch of different masks from this brand and I've loved them all. I have bought this from target and cvs. I love the individual packaging and the fact that I can grab a few different kinds to try them out.
robin M.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these masks. This brand always has great products. This particular one smells really good and I am a repeat user. This is not harsh on the skin at all and the price is affordable and at a great value.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love montangeneese masks they work pretty good and cost way less than most maybe like $2 at walmart
Julie P.
homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very cheap at walmart! It cleans my face and its so soft after i wash it off. But it doesn't take off the black heads or really does a good job of "cleaning"
Christine R.
Arabi, La
I used a sample of Montagne Jeunesse Aromatherapy Masque. I enjoyed the mask while it was on my face. I liked the fragrance. It felt relaxing.
Wendy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of the masks made by Montagne Jeunesse. They are very inexpensive and a fun way to give your face a treat. The packets are sturdy but open easily. They are easy to use and leave your skin feeling and smelling great.