BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Emery S.
Emery S.
Bedford , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These masques are my LIFE. I love them so much and I love how many different types they come in. They're so cheap and so worth the price. I will never go back to any other fave masques. I'm so happy I found these. They don't irritate my sensitive skin, they make my face so smooth and they smell great. What more could I ask for?
Lavina J.
Lavina J.
Georgetown, TN
I actually purchased these at Walmart before . An very dissatisfied with the outcome cause I never noticed a difference after how long I was using them . I don't think I'll be purchasing these item due to the fact you have to buy 2 to get enough for the while face and . I'm not recommending these.
Pakize K.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap and nice face masks that don´t cost a fortune and get the job done. I tried all in their line and love almost all for combination skin. If you on a budget and want some nice smelling and working masks the this brand is good for you. If you like high-end probably not.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
I absolutely loved this mask. I have tried a bunch of different masks from this brand and I've loved them all. I have bought this from target and cvs. I love the individual packaging and the fact that I can grab a few different kinds to try them out.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of the masks made by Montagne Jeunesse. They are very inexpensive and a fun way to give your face a treat. The packets are sturdy but open easily. They are easy to use and leave your skin feeling and smelling great.
Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Loved this product! Make my skin feels so soft and so clean after using! Not only did it have great quality, it was priced very reasonable as well! Seemed to soothe my skin! I highly recommend this product!
robin M.
robin M.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these masks. This brand always has great products. This particular one smells really good and I am a repeat user. This is not harsh on the skin at all and the price is affordable and at a great value.
Allie W.
Allie W.
Lambertville, MI
These are ok masks. I don't love them. They are super cheap though. Normally they are not over a dollar. They can be found at any beauty store, Forever 21, and even Target
Marjorie P.
Marjorie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Inexpensive way to relax after a long week! I also love giving these mask to fellow teachers for all those special events throughout the year!
Christine R.
Christine R.
Arabi, La
I used a sample of Montagne Jeunesse Aromatherapy Masque. I enjoyed the mask while it was on my face. I liked the fragrance. It felt relaxing.