BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse Aromatherapy Masque
  • "These masques are my LIFE. I love them so much and I love how many different types they come in. They're so cheap and so worth the price. I will never go back to any other fave masques. I'm so happy I found these. They don't irritate my sensitive skin, they make my face so smooth and they smell great. What more could I ask for?" in 4 reviews
Danna A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love. This product is very affordable and can be found in your local grocery stores or target type locations. It left my skin soft and smooth and was everything I would want out of a mask. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked for the price and I love how they are little pouches so you can try all of the different products.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
I love love love aromatherapy products and mask. This combines my two favorite things. It's inexpensive and works great. Put it on after you clean your face and it is damp. That way your pores are opened up.
Paige R.
Very soothing face mask that leaves a very flawless complexion. Got rid of a few pimples I had. The packaging isn't that great and it's hard to get all of the product out. Overall nice face mask besides packaging.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Emery S.
Lyndhurst, OH
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Cheap and nice face masks that don´t cost a fortune and get the job done. I tried all in their line and love almost all for combination skin. If you on a budget and want some nice smelling and working masks the this brand is good for you. If you like high-end probably not.
Bilan B.
Gonzales, LA
OMG just used this product tonight and my skin feels amazingly soft and smells so relaxing. I usually get a bunch of this brand facial masks and peel off mask at one time in a variety of scents because they are so affordable and easy on my sensitive skin, etta get you some!!🌸
Caitlin D.
I absolutely loved this mask. I have tried a bunch of different masks from this brand and I've loved them all. I have bought this from target and cvs. I love the individual packaging and the fact that I can grab a few different kinds to try them out.
Wendy H.
I love all of the masks made by Montagne Jeunesse. They are very inexpensive and a fun way to give your face a treat. The packets are sturdy but open easily. They are easy to use and leave your skin feeling and smelling great.
robin M.
Worcester, MA
Love these masks. This brand always has great products. This particular one smells really good and I am a repeat user. This is not harsh on the skin at all and the price is affordable and at a great value.