Montagne Jeunesse Argan Oil Mud uploaded by LaurenMontagne Jeunesse Argan Oil Mud uploaded by Natasha G.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Embrace the natural joy of Moroccan Argan Oil coupled with antioxidant rich Acai Berries. This power duo join forces in this face mask to deeply cleanse pores, balance oil levels and bring tired skin back to life.

• Does this product work for people with dry skin? Would you recomm...2 Answers
  • I recently tried a sample of a mask similar to this but not this ...1 Answers
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Collingdale, PA
This mask has quite a nice scent to it. There's enough product in one single use package that you could technically get 2 uses out of it (or share with a friend/sister!) The mud has a cooling sensation when you first put it on and then warms a bit. Very comfortable to sit with it on for 20 minutes, and then when you rinse the mud off your skin feels so smooth!
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
This was a great mask! Along with it's good smell, it lathers on smoothly and isn't much of a mess at all. It feels refreshing even as you're putting it on and after I washed it off, my face still felt clean and refreshed. It looked almost like it was glowing and it was a little bit less oily throughout the day. It was also more even-toned.
Blythe J.
Blythe J.
White Plains, NY
I tried this because it was easily accessible and I keep hearing great things about this product but honestly, I do not think it did anything to help my skin at all. I also didn't have breakouts, which for me is a good thing. I bought some of the other varieties so maybe one of those will work for me but this one...not so much.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
I love the individual Montagne Jeunesse masks - I can't really pick a favorite. They're a great value, priced super well and so effective. They're great gifts, as well. I picked up a bunch of them last Christmas for stocking stuffers and my fam adored them. They work well with most all skin types too. So great!
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
For a calming treat for myself if I just have a few minutes. The smell is lovely and the one time use packaging is super convenient. They won't dry up or go bad if I don't have a chance to use them. I've tried several of the different kinds. I have sensitive dry skin and they are never irritating.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this mask, but unfortunately I had an allergic reaction. The rash went away after a few days, but I did not see anything listed that I haven't used on my skin before. I've tried 8 of this brand's masks and so far this is the only one that caused an adverse reaction.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
I love any kind of face mask! But this one is wonderful! I love the way it makes my face feels after it comes off! And it smells good to, unlike many other face masks! I recommend this to anyone that wants to try them!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand of face mask and they're excellent and the price was excellent also. I tried this one a few days ago and I like it alot. I don't like the smell of it, but it did leave my skin really soft
Susie K.
Susie K.
lawton
I recently tried this product. I bought this at my local beauty supply store. I thought this product was great. It made my skin feel very soft and moisturizer. I would definitely use it again.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I don't know what it is about this mask but it leaves my skin looking and feeling so radiant. It's a wonderful way to take care of your skin and give yourself a little bit of a pampering.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Does this product work for people with dry skin? Would you recommend a different product for people with dry skin? Does this product work with acne?
Betty E.
Betty E.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I recently tried a sample of a mask similar to this but not this brand. It made my face feel like it was on fire. Is this a better one or are mud masks suppose to do that?