Montagne Jeunesse Argan Oil Mud uploaded by LaurenMontagne Jeunesse Argan Oil Mud uploaded by Natasha G.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Embrace the natural joy of Moroccan Argan Oil coupled with antioxidant rich Acai Berries. This power duo join forces in this face mask to deeply cleanse pores, balance oil levels and bring tired skin back to life.

• Does this product work for people with dry skin? Would you recomm...2 Answers
  • I recently tried a sample of a mask similar to this but not this ...1 Answers
Phoebe L.
Augusta, KS
For the price of this mask it is worth the money. The Argon Oil mask is my favorite out of all of the different masks because it doesn’t dry my face out. The directions make it easy for use. The only thing I don’t like is how you have to squeeze it out of the package.
Catherine D.
pensacola
It's just like any cheap drugstore face mask except this one was actually very nourishing. I highly recommend this. It is quiet gentle and has a good value. It gives you this radience that is hard to find in a drugstore that last all day.  Definitely this is one of the better drugstore face mask.
Jazmin J.
Very relaxing for a You day where u just wnat to relax and be calm very good value for a low price mask I have used these masks several times in different e.g. Variety buying it from drugstore places like cvs, target, or Walmart. Would recommend to others for a good relaxing mask
Lulu A.
Decatur
These are the quickest mask to apply to your face. Everyone I have a spa day at home I always find myself reaching for this face mask. I use it every week and it leaves my face feeling super smooth. I buy it from Walmart and it is worth the price because it's affordable
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
Love these! I get so many different types when I go to Walmart to add to my "spa bucket" they are cheap and still make my skin feel great after using! I've never had any irritation from them
Jollene C.
Locust Grove
This mask is okay. I usually love mud masks but I could not get over the smell of this mud mask. It is completely overwhelming and having to wear the mask for 15-20min was kinda of torture. It did help my skin look better though.
Christine T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these masks! I have sensitive skin, but these always work well with my skin. I have very dry skin, so I love Argan oil, which is why I love this particular one. I have been using this brand for about ten years now.
Rachael S.
Wheeling, WV
These masks are ok. I think they were probably the first brand that I used but now that I've tried other brands I must say these are kind of cheap and not very effective. But they don't break me out so they aren't that bad.
Urvashi B.
I get one of these masks every time I go to the store.  They are cheap and there are some many different ones to choose from.  I can typically get two uses out of this mask because it's not a sheet mask and there is so much product in here. I think this one could work for a lot of different skin types.
Katherine C.
Cumming, GA
It's not bad, but not good. I didn't really see much a difference when I used this. I got it from Walmart excepting not much from it and I was right. It did make my skin feel good after but nothing dramatic happened.
Jessica S.
Does this product work for people with dry skin? Would you recommend a different product for people with dry skin? Does this product work with acne?
Betty E.
POPLAR BLUFF, MO
I recently tried a sample of a mask similar to this but not this brand. It made my face feel like it was on fire. Is this a better one or are mud masks suppose to do that?