Montagne Jeunesse Argan Oil Mud uploaded by Natasha G.Montagne Jeunesse Argan Oil Mud uploaded by Lauren '.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Embrace the natural joy of Moroccan Argan Oil coupled with antioxidant rich Acai Berries. This power duo join forces in this face mask to deeply cleanse pores, balance oil levels and bring tired skin back to life.

• I recently tried a sample of a mask similar to this but n...1 Answers
  • Does this product work for people with dry skin? Would yo...2 Answers
Montagne Jeunesse Argan Oil Mud
  • "I love this line of face masks! They use the best quality ingredients and are safe for even the most sensitive skin. Must try!! " in 6 reviews
Genesis D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yassss girl yasss this is a drug store mask that honestly lives to its expectations the price and masks all work so great I love them . They’re so gentle and smell amazing I would recommend to 20000c people .
👑COT👑 C.
I used this when I was working at forever 21. I likeit but at soon as a day or 2 passed I would break out. I will not be a reaper user. I guess you get what you pay fofor.
Jazmin J.
Very relaxing for a You day where u just wnat to relax and be calm very good value for a low price mask I have used these masks several times in different e.g. Variety buying it from drugstore places like cvs, target, or Walmart. Would recommend to others for a good relaxing mask
Laura C.
Cherryville, NC
Love these! I get so many different types when I go to Walmart to add to my "spa bucket" they are cheap and still make my skin feel great after using! I've never had any irritation from them
Jollene C.
Locust Grove
This mask is okay. I usually love mud masks but I could not get over the smell of this mud mask. It is completely overwhelming and having to wear the mask for 15-20min was kinda of torture. It did help my skin look better though.
Christine T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these masks! I have sensitive skin, but these always work well with my skin. I have very dry skin, so I love Argan oil, which is why I love this particular one. I have been using this brand for about ten years now.
Urvashi B.
I get one of these masks every time I go to the store.  They are cheap and there are some many different ones to choose from.  I can typically get two uses out of this mask because it's not a sheet mask and there is so much product in here. I think this one could work for a lot of different skin types.
Rachael S.
Wheeling, WV
These masks are ok. I think they were probably the first brand that I used but now that I've tried other brands I must say these are kind of cheap and not very effective. But they don't break me out so they aren't that bad.
Katherine C.
Cumming, GA
It's not bad, but not good. I didn't really see much a difference when I used this. I got it from Walmart excepting not much from it and I was right. It did make my skin feel good after but nothing dramatic happened.
Mary M.
Norfolk, VA
Really nice mask, it was a little bit of chunkiness but it rubbed in with just a little extra rubbing. These masks are always one sale somewhere so that's good too!
Jessica S.
Does this product work for people with dry skin? Would you recommend a different product for people with dry skin? Does this product work with acne?
Betty E.
Poplar bluff , MO
I recently tried a sample of a mask similar to this but not this brand. It made my face feel like it was on fire. Is this a better one or are mud masks suppose to do that?