BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.
Pueblo, CO
I could not find the mask (scent) I was looking for so this was the closest I could find. I used a gel mask that was cucumber/lime. I have only tried on a few masks in my lifetime and this one was by far the worst. I don't know if these things expire or if that is how this brand is suppose to be but, this gel mask smelled to high heavens!!!! It was so strong, while putting it on the fumes started to irritate my eyes because they were so harsh. Once fully applied and after it dried the smell died down but good lord did it stink!!!
It did come off nicely though and made my skin feel smooth but it wasn't worth it for the horrible smell!
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Auburn, CA
These masks are great because they are inexpensive and single use packets are fun for sleepovers and girl nights. I honestly though don't really notice a difference after using them. My face feels cleaner for a few minutes after but overall I'm not sure if it really does what it is supposed to. Fun product though, and I would buy again.
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
I love this mask and was so happy to find it at my local Target. They also have it at Walmart. I was first introduced to the brand through Influenster and am so thankful! I love those masks and wish they came in multi packs! They are affordable, and leave my skin feeling refreshed and gorgeous
Heather P.
Heather P.
Palmyra, WI
This was a breath of fresh air. I almost fell asleep I was so relaxed while wearing it. It did not pinch or pull at the skin and the scent was very nice. It was gentle on my skin and my sensitive skin did not break out after as it does with so many products. Am definitely buying more.
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Bakersfield, CA
This brand is great, I've been buying the masks from Ulta for a little while now and I love all of them. I love the scents. Of course because I have dry skin I stick to the ones that help me the most but I really did like the product and I will continue to use it very often!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Charlottesville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I put this on and it really cleaned my pores and gave me a really calm feeling. it made my skin extra soft and smells really great. It is also really inexpensive and comes out pretty easy... I even use a lot of this brands stuff a lot I love it all.. I buy it frequently.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these masks! So nostalgic, I remember these being around for ages. Love that they are effective, one time use, very good for travelling. And the prices are good too. the variety is amazing, you can find anything you want - from peel off mask to self heating mask.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is amazing at what it does! It truly revitalizes and rejuvenates tired, dull skin! It leaves my skin feeling soothed and soft. In addition, this mask smells so amazing, and the texture feels so good on the skin. Also, this mask is gentle on sensitive skin!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN
Anti stress..... Sign me up! I like the masks cause they are one and done. They are great to pack when traveling or to give as a little extra something to go along with a gift. I haven't tried very many of the different formulas but that will be changing.
Marina D.
Marina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was pretty alright for an inexpensive mask. I was kinda sketched out by the "strawberries & cream" thing, but it was fine. My skin felt nice afterward, but it wasn't anything extraordinary. It's nice if you just wanna throw it on and relax a bit