BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse Anti Stress Gel Cream Masque Strawberry & Cream
  • "This was a breath of fresh air. I almost fell asleep I was so relaxed while wearing it. It did not pinch or pull at the skin and the scent was very nice. It was gentle on my skin and my sensitive skin did not break out after as it does with so many products. Am definitely buying more. " in 4 reviews
Robin L.
Franklin
Love using skincare that also smells great. 👃🏼 Made my skin feel super soft and reduced the redness. I received this product as a gift. This was my first time using this brand but would love to try it again.  I definitely would recommend using this product, it exceeded my expectations.
Rachel D.
This stuff smells amazing! I love grabbing a couple of the Montagne Jeunesse masks when at Ulta to try. They have so many different ones to try. I recommend for those that don't lean towards sensitive skin and are looking for a little refresher.
Racquel A.
Parkland, FL
Bought this as in impulse buy at Walgreens, Not a huge fan of the texture, the smell was great, a little messy to get off. But I think the whole ritual of applying the mask and relaxing while it "works it's magic" is what i love most about products like this. My skin felt great after so not too shabby for the price.
Carmen C.
Louisville, KY
I love this mask!! With being a student and working full time stress is real. This mask helps to unwind while taking care of my skin as well. I love the strawberry smell and it’s super gentle on the skin as well.
Jaclyn M.
Pueblo, CO
I could not find the mask (scent) I was looking for so this was the closest I could find. I used a gel mask that was cucumber/lime. I have only tried on a few masks in my lifetime and this one was by far the worst. I don't know if these things expire or if that is how this brand is suppose to be but, this gel mask smelled to high heavens!!!! It was so strong, while putting it on the fumes started to irritate my eyes because they were so harsh. Once fully applied and after it dried the smell died down but good lord did it stink!!!
It did come off nicely though and made my skin feel smooth but it wasn't worth it for the horrible smell!
Logan V.
McLean, VA
I love this mask and was so happy to find it at my local Target. They also have it at Walmart. I was first introduced to the brand through Influenster and am so thankful! I love those masks and wish they came in multi packs! They are affordable, and leave my skin feeling refreshed and gorgeous
Mary A.
Love these masks! So nostalgic, I remember these being around for ages. Love that they are effective, one time use, very good for travelling. And the prices are good too. the variety is amazing, you can find anything you want - from peel off mask to self heating mask.
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
I put this on and it really cleaned my pores and gave me a really calm feeling. it made my skin extra soft and smells really great. It is also really inexpensive and comes out pretty easy... I even use a lot of this brands stuff a lot I love it all.. I buy it frequently.
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Anti stress..... Sign me up! I like the masks cause they are one and done. They are great to pack when traveling or to give as a little extra something to go along with a gift. I haven't tried very many of the different formulas but that will be changing.
Kimberly F.
Auburn, CA
These masks are great because they are inexpensive and single use packets are fun for sleepovers and girl nights. I honestly though don't really notice a difference after using them. My face feels cleaner for a few minutes after but overall I'm not sure if it really does what it is supposed to. Fun product though, and I would buy again.