BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven Charcoal Masque: Express Chemist offer fast delivery and friendly, reliable service. Buy Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven Charcoal Masque online from Express Chemist today! see more...

• What's your favorite face mask to use? I like the 7th hea...3 Answers
Britnee J.
Don’t see this becoming one of my faves. It didn’t exactly wow me. I didn’t care for the smell of it. Furthermore, it was a task to wash off. Even after I had washed it all off, there was still pieces of the grit like pieces from the mask. Overall, it’s cheap and the packaging makes it great for on the go. It did leave my skin feeling smooth, but nothing out of the normal.
Darcy B.
Kingwood, WV
I like this mask and use it frequently, but the last time I used it the mask stained my face and dried out. I left it on for the right time and put the righr amount on. Maybe I just got a bad batch.
Nicole M.
Not my favorite mask. I’d honestly rather have a peel off. This makes my fave feel very tight and it’s a little hard to remove. I got it at ulta and it is pretty affordable but does leave my skin feeling a bit smooth.
Nykerria M.
Clearwater, FL
This face mask gets right into the pores and cleans them good it is very affordable you can get then at claries that's where i awalys buy mine. They also have their own website where you can also purchase them.
Mackenzie M.
Houston
This is a great face mask for traveling or if you need something to quickly deep cleanse your skin. It will be great to help with blackheads, whiteheads, and oiliness. Really refreshing. I would recommend.
Stephanie G.
Spokane, WA
The mask in itself isnt horrible. Its not painful to remove, unless youre near hair. Obvious reasons. The part i hated was, with my already dry skin, this gave me new dry spots near my nose. It completely stripped my nose of moisture. This was after cleansing and exfoliating prior to use. So.. if you have dry skin, id would say to stay away.
Rosemariee M.
Lancaster , CA
I just used this mask I bought from Walmart the other day for $1.46 and it smells good has a lot of product and it DOES WORK!! gives your skin a nice smooth feeling after and gets the dry skin off all the way I would try another one of these mask out !!!
Meghan S.
Laceys Spring, AL
I felt like this mask helped my skin and made it smooth. My husband tried it, also, and he seemed to approve. All that had to be done was squeezing the mask out and applying. Be sure to use a good moisturizer afterward. I would recommend this to others looking for a simple detoxification and clean feeling at an affordable price point.
pam V.
Anniston, AL
Love this product, I purchased this at Walgreens and fell in Love with it. Just purchased it again yesterday it leaves my skin very clean.
Randi L.
It made my skin feel much better after washing it off and it applied so easily I loved it! I have only used it a few times.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
What's your favorite face mask to use? I like the 7th heaven ones. Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven Charcoal Masque