BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven Banana and Honey Masque: Express Chemist offer fast delivery and friendly, reliable service. Buy Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven Banana and Honey Masque online from Express Chemist today! see more...

Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Just tried the 7th heaven black seaweed peel-off mask. Very easy to use. This is a 20-25 minute mask. I prefer peel-off masks for the ease of use. The seaweed one is effective, but smells gross! It cleanses well, I also did notice a bit of itching with this mask. Found at Walmart, I would purchase again!
Irish R.
I must say after receiving a sample the charcoal peel off love it, went to Ulta the next day but they don’t have it, so I tried the seaweed , it was really strong I felt bad for my model, my hubby , not buying the seaweed ,
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
This smells absolutely amazing and does a wonderful job hydrating my skin and keeping it clear. I love anything 7th Heaven, all of their face masks are wonderful but the foot masks and lotions have changed my life.
Alicia B.
Surrey, BC
The first thing I noticed was the scent. It really smelled like bananas, lol. I got it in a giveaway and I enjoyed using it. It left my skin feeling soft. I have others still to use and I enjoyed the other masks as well. If I didn’t make my own masks by hand I would most likely purchase these once in a while to treat myself. It’s for combination skin which it my skin, also for dry skin so it’s great to refresh your skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth. Try it out!
Tina S.
London
I like this brand and I have tried a few of their face masks but I didn’t particularly enjoy this one. The smell was very strong and artificial and I don’t feel like it did anything for my skin..
Alice W.
Westfield Road, Retford
The mask itself smells absolutely wonderful and the consistency reminded me of when I used to have bananas and custard for pudding when I was very little. When rinsing off this mask I honestly felt like a princess. The mask is recommended for dry/combination skin and my face felt so soft and buttery as if I'd just lathered myself in moisturiser, it was utterly gorgeous and not even greasy! It made applying foundation on such a smooth base intensely satisfying.
Marianel G.
Relajantes, tienen variedad para necesidades especificas lo cual es grandioso. Su empaque es practico.