Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven Banana and Honey Masque uploaded by Alice W.Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven Banana and Honey Masque uploaded by Alice W.Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven Banana and Honey Masque uploaded by Alice W.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven Banana and Honey Masque: Express Chemist offer fast delivery and friendly, reliable service. Buy Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven Banana and Honey Masque online from Express Chemist today! see more...

Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Just tried the 7th heaven black seaweed peel-off mask. Very easy to use. This is a 20-25 minute mask. I prefer peel-off masks for the ease of use. The seaweed one is effective, but smells gross! It cleanses well, I also did notice a bit of itching with this mask. Found at Walmart, I would purchase again!
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
This smells absolutely amazing and does a wonderful job hydrating my skin and keeping it clear. I love anything 7th Heaven, all of their face masks are wonderful but the foot masks and lotions have changed my life.
Alice W.
Alice W.
Retford, Notts
The mask itself smells absolutely wonderful and the consistency reminded me of when I used to have bananas and custard for pudding when I was very little. When rinsing off this mask I honestly felt like a princess. The mask is recommended for dry/combination skin and my face felt so soft and buttery as if I'd just lathered myself in moisturiser, it was utterly gorgeous and not even greasy! It made applying foundation on such a smooth base intensely satisfying.