BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Natural Dead Sea Salts and minerals condition and tone for, soft smooth skin. Our renowned Algae and Dead Sea Salt Cellulite Mud treatment helps improve skin elasticity, firmness and tone., while application can stimulate circulation and detoxifying the skin leaving it softer, clearer and smoother. Algae and Dead Sea Salt Cellulite Mud Extract of Algae helps to improve elasticity and tone when massaged into your skin.

Tonya W.
This is just awful. I bought it hoping it was an alternative to the really expensive ItWorks wraps... it's not.
Mi mama lo utilizó pero no lo recomiendo dice q no funciona y algo asi .... yo no se mucho sobre el producto
sandiwoods621
Somerset
I haven't had the honor of trying any of their masque, I can;t find it in my area. I frequented their Facebook page for awhile and they were always giving samples away but I was never lucky enough to obtain one. Then they we given out hundreds and outsourced it to a free sample site who already had their members lined up to get them. I lost faith in them after that and realized that no matter how good their masks are supposed to be they weren't the only fish in the sea. Any company that would outsource their samples instead of giving them to the women always following them on their site hoping to try their product doesn't deserve my future business! What would you have done, how would that have made you feel?
Jessica B.