Montagne Jennesse Masque Very Berry uploaded by majd m.Montagne Jennesse Masque Very Berry uploaded by Jamie F.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse Very Berry.
New.
Pressed blueberries.
Ultra moisturising and cleansing.
Bleuets presses.
Totalement bleuets.
Ultra hydratants.
Blueberry & cranberry.
15g e 0.5 oz. see more...

Montagne Jennesse Masque Very Berry
  • "This mask rehydrates and freshens your face make me feel super super soft and I recommend this and for anyone except people with sensitive skin" in 5 reviews
Ciara P.
Very hydrating and provides a youthful glow. Makes skin feel soft and refreshed. Purchased at Walgreens; inexpensive. Very gentle and smooth application with no grains. First time use, will continue to repurchase. Would recommend to anyone in need of relaxation or repair to dull skin.
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Ryleigh C.
Jacksonville
i actually bought this product as a joke for a slumber party and ended up LOVING IT . it made my skin feel so refreshed and clean. after the end of the night my skin was smooth and clear as a new born baby
Sarah G.
Guilford
This masque was very nice and soothing! I loved the scent and the application was very smooth.
The removal of the masque was very easy as well!

I love how the masque worked for my skin.

The packaging was very neat and clean.
Honestly, I have nothing bad to say about this product.

The pricing was not at all that bad either!
I highly recommend this product to anyone who likes to pamper themselves!

Jamie F.
Toledo, OH
"chocolate mask" mentioned in 57 reviews
I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy.
Megan A.
Kansas City, KS
I am obsessed with all of the Montagne Jennesse Masque. The Very Berry is one of my favorites. They provide a huge variety of masks and I love trying them all out. Face mask are the perfect way to relax and clear up, hydrate, and smooth your skin. These masks are super inexpensive, too!
Andrea P.
Las he usado un par de veces en ocasiones especiales y siguiendo las intrusiones mi rostro quedo como nuevo. El olor es a bastante agradable y tiene un gran precio. De igual modo puedes encontrarlo en super mercado o en farmacias. Lo recomiendo
Cory L.
These masks are a lot of fun to use! I highly recommend doing them with friends. They leave your face feeling smooth and refreshed. The berry scent is delicious and they cool your face as you apply them. They are super easy and great fun. They can also be great to use while taking a bath.
Kate O.
Louisville , CO
I love this brand of face masks they all work very well. I love the smell and feel of them. This is very easy to use and is definitely kid friendly. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a face mask.
Katy S.
These masks are lovely. They always make your skin feel smooth and clean after use. However I have found that they can be difficult to remove and often require me to have a shower in order to have enough water flowing to take them off. This mask smells fantastic. Although the colour of the mask isn't quite as it looks on the packaging.