BY MONT BLANC LEGEND #28 in Fragrance for Him

Aromatic Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Mont Blanc in the year 2011. This fruity fragrance has a blend of bergamot, pineapple leaf, sandalwood, and tonka bean. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Wade S.
erin
This is one of the best smelling colognes. Everyone comments on it every time I wear it.
Love it!
Jessica E.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Omg my droga este perfume huele tan rico,my hermano lo usa en verdad lo re omiendo a cualquiera
Adebunmi L.
Frankfort, KY
I love dis spray,I mean it's excellent.it has an excellent smell and a super long lasting smell
Harley R.
Boyfriend says it smells great! Glad I bought this for him for his party. He wears it a lot.
Tal A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I was looking for cologne for my husband and I didn't really like the scent it was too strong
Trista K.
akron, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this brand! I would definitely recommend this to everyone! Great quality!
hana h.
Albertville , AL
This stuff can make the ugliest personal in room attractive! My husband loves this cologne
Crystal Y.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Mont Blanc makes awesome colognes the scent last all day and makes my man smell yummy!!!!
C H.
Richmond, VA
Use this for whatever occasion. Masculine and great. Not overbearing. Just great smelling
Maftuna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought it to my hubby from Macy's before our 👰 he usually wore it at work he liked it)
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
ramonaguiz p.
Lorain, OH
Does this smell good for men ?
Nazareth P.
Hatfield , Hertfordshire
Just here for my badge...sorry
Oleydis Carolina R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Que tal les parece su fragancia?
Farheen S.