BY MONT BLANC LEGEND #26 in Cologne

Aromatic Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Mont Blanc in the year 2011. This fruity fragrance has a blend of bergamot, pineapple leaf, sandalwood, and tonka bean. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Buy on Amazon
The best cologne ever. It smell so great and get more compliments than a chef with superior cooking.
stephanie p.
Trenton, NJ
Best smelling perfume ever. It's sweet and not too musky. I always get compliments when I wear it.
Rachel B.
Justice, IL
Amazing bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas. The smell just lingers and it smells amazing !
Wade S.
erin
This is one of the best smelling colognes. Everyone comments on it every time I wear it.
Love it!
Jessica E.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Omg my droga este perfume huele tan rico,my hermano lo usa en verdad lo re omiendo a cualquiera
Adebunmi L.
Frankfort, KY
I love dis spray,I mean it's excellent.it has an excellent smell and a super long lasting smell
Harley R.
Boyfriend says it smells great! Glad I bought this for him for his party. He wears it a lot.
Tal A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I was looking for cologne for my husband and I didn't really like the scent it was too strong
Trista K.
akron, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this brand! I would definitely recommend this to everyone! Great quality!
Hana H.
Albertville , AL
This stuff can make the ugliest personal in room attractive! My husband loves this cologne
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
ramonaguiz p.
Lorain, OH
Does this smell good for men ?
Nazareth P.
Hatfield, Hatfield
Just here for my badge...sorry
Lear32155 Oleydis R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Que tal les parece su fragancia?
Farheen S.