BY MONT BLANC LEGEND #51 in Cologne

Aromatic Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Mont Blanc in the year 2011. This fruity fragrance has a blend of bergamot, pineapple leaf, sandalwood, and tonka bean. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I like this stuff but to be honest with you- I have found other items similar out there that are less exspensive
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
I just bought a bottle for my fiance to wear on our wedding night, that's how good this cologne smells. So sexy.
Aera K.
I love this scent for men! It's better to wear on special occasions instead of everyday but it smells amazing! :)
DOMINIC M.
My father gave me a bottle of this cologne about a year ago and I got so many compliments while wearing it.
Vero A.
Howard beach, NY
I bought this fragrance for my husband. Smells delicious! Smells a little bit sweet and is not that strong.
Brandon M.
San Marcos, CA
It smells amazing! People always comoliment when I where this one! It lasts all day which I love that fact!
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
This cologne smells very nice. I bought for,my uncle for his birthday and he really liked it. great product
Joseph E.
Sacramento, CA
One of my favorites works well in almost every occasion very versatile and soothing. Highly recommend this
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
This product is awesome. Smells great on a man, leaving a fresh scent. Not to strong and very soft smell.
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My boyfriend wears this and it is my favorite smell in the world it's so yummy but different than others
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
Nazareth P.
Hatfield, Hatfield
Just here for my badge...sorry
ramonaguiz p.
Lorain, OH
Does this smell good for men ?
Lear32155 Oleydis R.
Hawthorne, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Que tal les parece su fragancia?
Farheen S.