BY MONT BLANC LEGEND #39 in Fragrance for Him

Aromatic Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Mont Blanc in the year 2011. This fruity fragrance has a blend of bergamot, pineapple leaf, sandalwood, and tonka bean. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Joseph E.
Sacramento, CA
One of my favorites works well in almost every occasion very versatile and soothing. Highly recommend this
DOMINIC M.
My father gave me a bottle of this cologne about a year ago and I got so many compliments while wearing it.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
This cologne smells very nice. I bought for,my uncle for his birthday and he really liked it. great product
Brandon M.
San Marcos, CA
It smells amazing! People always comoliment when I where this one! It lasts all day which I love that fact!
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
I bought this fragrance for my husband. Smells delicious! Smells a little bit sweet and is not that strong.
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My boyfriend wears this and it is my favorite smell in the world it's so yummy but different than others
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
This product is awesome. Smells great on a man, leaving a fresh scent. Not to strong and very soft smell.
The best cologne ever. It smell so great and get more compliments than a chef with superior cooking.
Rachel B.
Justice, IL
Amazing bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas. The smell just lingers and it smells amazing !
stephanie p.
Trenton, NJ
Best smelling perfume ever. It's sweet and not too musky. I always get compliments when I wear it.
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
ramonaguiz p.
Lorain, OH
Does this smell good for men ?
Nazareth P.
Hatfield , Hertfordshire
Just here for my badge...sorry
Oleydis Carolina R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Que tal les parece su fragancia?
Farheen S.