BY MONT BLANC LEGEND #32 in Cologne

Aromatic Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Mont Blanc in the year 2011. This fruity fragrance has a blend of bergamot, pineapple leaf, sandalwood, and tonka bean. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This bottle looks good nice flask feel to it don't know the smell it looks like it could have a strong manly smell to it
Sam R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
It smells good for a guy i love the smell its manly but only need one or two sprays nothing more it will be way to much
Carlos P.
Smells really good. Great for dress and bussiness settings because of the classy, elegant vibe you get from the scent.
Valentina B.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This smell really good, i really like it. The bottle is really cool and fancy hahaha my brother used this and is good
Elsie M.
Bronx, NY
I got this for a friend and he didn't really like the scent. I found the scent to be decent but its a personal issue.
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Love this smell, one of my many favorites. Got it for my brother as a gift and the ladies compliment him a lot on it.
Thomas V.
I love Legend! It so long lasting, it reminds me of Abercrombie Fierce. I always get compliments when I wear this.
Aera K.
I love this scent for men! It's better to wear on special occasions instead of everyday but it smells amazing! :)
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
I just bought a bottle for my fiance to wear on our wedding night, that's how good this cologne smells. So sexy.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I like this stuff but to be honest with you- I have found other items similar out there that are less exspensive
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
ramonaguiz p.
Lorain, OH
Does this smell good for men ?
Nazareth P.
Hatfield , Hertfordshire
Just here for my badge...sorry
Oleydis Carolina R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Que tal les parece su fragancia?
Farheen S.