BY MONT BLANC LEGEND #39 in Fragrance for Him

Aromatic Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Mont Blanc in the year 2011. This fruity fragrance has a blend of bergamot, pineapple leaf, sandalwood, and tonka bean. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Elad R.
Yonkers, NY
Absolutely love it. This has to be the best cologne for man ever created/invented if you're hot girl you have to buy this for your man.
Kyle Tori B.
Leroy, MI
My boyfriend would probably like the smell of this but knowing that this is a name brand fragrance I don't think this is on my budget.
Colby C.
Fantastic. Long lasting, versatile, sophisticated and masculine. This is a timeless mature scent that works well for any season.
Araceli J.
Pharr, TX
I bought this for my brother and it smells amazing! He liked it. Its not too strong its a very masculine fragrance obviously lol
Megan E.
Berea, KY
It smells so good, it reminds me of the inside of an Abercrombie and Fitch store. I love that smell. And the price isn't too bad.
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
Love it ! Buy it for your man right now. Smells delicious lol good value ! Don't get At Macy's. Macy's be expensive for nothing. But nice bottle cologne tho FOR SURE.
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
Smells great I love the smell of men's Cologne but this one makes me weak in the knees I would refer this Cologne to all men
NaAja T.
Just seeing this reminds me of 😍HIM !!!!! .... It' smells so good a nice note mixture, and you can find it at a great price .
chantal l.
I've gotten this for my brothers and boyfriend, it's my bf's favorite at the moment and it smells great. Definitely recommend
Crystal M.
Flatwoods, KY
The sexiest smelling cologne I've ever smelled. my husband loves this and so do I! he gets compliments on it all the time.
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
ramonaguiz p.
Lorain, OH
Does this smell good for men ?
Nazareth P.
Hatfield , Hertfordshire
Just here for my badge...sorry
Oleydis Carolina R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Que tal les parece su fragancia?
Farheen S.