BY MONT BLANC LEGEND #42 in Cologne

Aromatic Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Mont Blanc in the year 2011. This fruity fragrance has a blend of bergamot, pineapple leaf, sandalwood, and tonka bean. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Francisco C.
Chesapeake
I have this one, since 2013 and is so amazingly good that I just want to use it at special occasions. The bottle, it may look kinda ugly for you, but if you ask me is really pretty and elegant. Everyone loves it.
Heidi S.
I bought this for my husband not really sure if he would like it... But it is amazing! And he has had several compliments on it. Ladies, this is a must!
Valentina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Mont Blanc is a classic. It makes you smell like a classy and nice guy! The bottle is pretty and simple, but once you smell it you fall in love with it.
Jessica R.
Though this fragrance is made for men, I wear it during the colder months. It's amazing! I get more compliments on this then I do my burberry, or aqua.
Farheen S.
Norcross, GA
I love love love the scent of this cologne. I would love if i could get any man to wear this. It smells so good. Its just the right about of spice.
Briana G.
San Luis, AZ
My guy uses this perfuma and its smells amazin it has a clean scent you are nor gonna be able to compare it with another and its not pricey at all.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Just bought this new one and really am enjoying the fresh, clean but masculine smell of it..it's expensive but worth it and is a new favorite
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Searched so long for a bomb add cologne for my husband and finally found one I love! It is pricey but it lasts forever. The smell is so nice!
Petey P.
Laredo, TX
Omg of my favorite scent for my husband to wear! It stays all day and is so fresh and sporty but still soft not too over powering of a scent.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
Smells great and just the right amount of intensity. You'd have to hug a man to smell it. It smells completely different on everyone though.
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
Nazareth P.
Hatfield, Hatfield
Just here for my badge...sorry
ramonaguiz p.
Lorain, OH
Does this smell good for men ?
Lear32155 Oleydis R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Que tal les parece su fragancia?
Farheen S.