BY MONT BLANC LEGEND #39 in Fragrance for Him

Aromatic Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Mont Blanc in the year 2011. This fruity fragrance has a blend of bergamot, pineapple leaf, sandalwood, and tonka bean. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Amena Y.
Artesia, CA
This is a sexy, underrated men's fragrance. It smells delicious. Perfect for date night. It's a fresh woodsy scent. It has sandlewood, bergamot, rose, white cedar, fresh jasmine, tonka beans. It's masculine yet not overpowering.
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
This is a very very nice cologne for men! I bought it for a friend because it wasn't too expensive and I really loved the scent. It also lasts for a long time! I recommend it to everyone. The bottle is slick and nice too!
Jan M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
My husband loves Mont Blanc so I bought him a small bottle last Christmas. I'm glad I only got him a small bottle because the scent is a little too strong. I actually don't like the smell of it. Too musky.
Kristin C.
Rancho Mission Viejo, CA
So good and long lasting. My boyfriend and I have a friend who wears this all the time and he always smells so good so I had to be a copycat and get it for my man. He loves and I can't get enough of it!!!
Cassie P.
My husband loves this cologne and so do I! We were looking for a men's cologne that was like an older version of abercrombies fierce and this is definitely it! Smells so hood and lasts all day!
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I purchased this as a gift for my husband after smelling a sample from Macy's. Not only does it smell delicious, but it is almost half the price of Macy's and arrived two days later! I was 100% satisfied with this order.
Shaun C.
Great scent quickly becoming one of my all-time favorites very masculine a little musk a little spice gives off confidence and boldness a true mans sophisticated smell
Scarlett M.
Hialeah, FL
My boyfriend has this cologne and it's one of the best colognes I've ever smelled. It's a strong but subtle fragrance. Definitely smells sophisticated and edgy. A little pricey but worth every penny!
Francisco C.
Chesapeake
I have this one, since 2013 and is so amazingly good that I just want to use it at special occasions. The bottle, it may look kinda ugly for you, but if you ask me is really pretty and elegant. Everyone loves it.
Heidi S.
I bought this for my husband not really sure if he would like it... But it is amazing! And he has had several compliments on it. Ladies, this is a must!
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
ramonaguiz p.
Lorain, OH
Does this smell good for men ?
Nazareth P.
Hatfield , Hertfordshire
Just here for my badge...sorry
Oleydis Carolina R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Que tal les parece su fragancia?
Farheen S.