BY MONT BLANC LEGEND

Aromatic Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Mont Blanc in the year 2011. This fruity fragrance has a blend of bergamot, pineapple leaf, sandalwood, and tonka bean. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christine L.
Boise, ID
I think I could fall for just about any guy wearing this scent. I absolutely L O V E it.. It smells like a scent I have smelled before, yet I can't put my finger on it. I highly recommend this to any guy looking for a nice 'women pleasing scent'.
Niko W.
Atlanta, GA
All man, pure Legend. This amazing fragrance from Mont Blanc Will make you feel like a rugged man on the top of the mountains screaming out loud. check this one out at your local Sephora or any Fragrance locations in your local mall
Amena Y.
Artesia, CA
This is a sexy, underrated men's fragrance. It smells delicious. Perfect for date night. It's a fresh woodsy scent. It has sandlewood, bergamot, rose, white cedar, fresh jasmine, tonka beans. It's masculine yet not overpowering.
Megan K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This is a very very nice cologne for men! I bought it for a friend because it wasn't too expensive and I really loved the scent. It also lasts for a long time! I recommend it to everyone. The bottle is slick and nice too!
Jan M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
My husband loves Mont Blanc so I bought him a small bottle last Christmas. I'm glad I only got him a small bottle because the scent is a little too strong. I actually don't like the smell of it. Too musky.
Kristin C.
Rmv, CA
So good and long lasting. My boyfriend and I have a friend who wears this all the time and he always smells so good so I had to be a copycat and get it for my man. He loves and I can't get enough of it!!!
Cassie P.
My husband loves this cologne and so do I! We were looking for a men's cologne that was like an older version of abercrombies fierce and this is definitely it! Smells so hood and lasts all day!
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I purchased this as a gift for my husband after smelling a sample from Macy's. Not only does it smell delicious, but it is almost half the price of Macy's and arrived two days later! I was 100% satisfied with this order.
Shaun C.
Great scent quickly becoming one of my all-time favorites very masculine a little musk a little spice gives off confidence and boldness a true mans sophisticated smell
Francisco C.
Chesapeake
I have this one, since 2013 and is so amazingly good that I just want to use it at special occasions. The bottle, it may look kinda ugly for you, but if you ask me is really pretty and elegant. Everyone loves it.
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
Nazareth P.
Hatfield, Hatfield
Just here for my badge...sorry
ramonaguiz p.
Lorain, OH
Does this smell good for men ?
Lear32155 Oleydis R.
Hawthorne, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Que tal les parece su fragancia?
Farheen S.