BY MONT BLANC LEGEND #32 in Cologne

Aromatic Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Mont Blanc in the year 2011. This fruity fragrance has a blend of bergamot, pineapple leaf, sandalwood, and tonka bean. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this scent. This is one of my bfs favs and personally I really enjoy the scent when he wears it. It's manly but fresh. This is perfect for any mans cologne collection. You can find great gift set deals of this at Nordstrom rack.
Marie S.
Omg LOVE this scent. I got this Cologne for my boyfriend for an anniversary gift. I fell in love with this scent the moment I smelt it. I have told so many people about this, even got my dad it for Father's Day and he loves it.
Rafael P.
Penitas, TX
Mont Blanc Legend has to be one of the best fragrances I've come across. The smell is intoxicating and I couldn't stop smelling it the first day I got it. Have received numerous compliments on it which is always a plus with a cologne. It is a bit on the pricier side, but you definitely get what you pay for!
Sebastian D.
I love the smell because everytime I wear this, I get loads of comments from people and it just smells amazing. Like I can't even describe how great it smells and is not overbearing at all. My favorite cologne of all time.
Carolyn B.
Eugene, OR
This is my husbands cologne, and it is my favorite male scent. It smells so good! It has a mature smell, but it isn't "spicy" or "pine-y" like a lot of other men's scents. That's what I really like about it!
Josie C.
Edinburg, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My boyfriend said he's smelled it before and recommends it to any guy. He said the price was okay for the brand, it smelled strong and long lasting. Doesn't compare to any other kind of cologne.
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
THE VERY BEST SMELLING COLOGNE FOR ANY MAN. This fragrance reminds me a lot of Abercrombie's Fierce cologne but not so teenagery. I love this smell on a man. Very masculine. My #1 favorite.
Daniela R.
This is my favorite night time/ winter fragrance! I have no other way to explain this fragrance than warm and inviting. It last all day and I have sold this to everyone even those who like the cleanest and lightest of fragrances it compliments everyone
Christine L.
Boise
I think I could fall for just about any guy wearing this scent. I absolutely L O V E it.. It smells like a scent I have smelled before, yet I can't put my finger on it. I highly recommend this to any guy looking for a nice 'women pleasing scent'.
Niko W.
Atlanta, GA
All man, pure Legend. This amazing fragrance from Mont Blanc Will make you feel like a rugged man on the top of the mountains screaming out loud. check this one out at your local Sephora or any Fragrance locations in your local mall
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
ramonaguiz p.
Lorain, OH
Does this smell good for men ?
Nazareth P.
Hatfield , Hertfordshire
Just here for my badge...sorry
Oleydis Carolina R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Que tal les parece su fragancia?
Farheen S.