BY MONT BLANC LEGEND #51 in Cologne

Aromatic Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Mont Blanc in the year 2011. This fruity fragrance has a blend of bergamot, pineapple leaf, sandalwood, and tonka bean. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Dominque S.
Riverside, CA
My boyfriend uses this cologne and OMG it smells so good! He got the larger size for Christmas one year and we both fell in love so a couple years later when he ran out I bought him it again and still obsessed. I picked it up from Macy's so where it was normally priced for one I got two, one normal size and one travel size.
Sarah C.
My boyfriend has used this for a while now and I finally got him to change because I just got tired of this scent. I think its a little overwhelming and I think you have to use just a little amount other wise its too strong. I just got tired of the smell. I think this is a scent that you can only use so often and just a little bit of.
LaTaya N.
My boyfriend wears this and it smells amazing. I am not a fan of most mens fragrences because they either smell way to strong and cheap or smell to "guy"ish. This is a perfect manly smell that doesn't leave a nasty after smell. It is a more pricey brand but it doesn't run out fast and the scent lasts a while.
Drew S.
Columbus, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Smells like a mature version of Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce. Has a great mature scent that will get you attention everywhere you go. It's mild enough to wear to work and also for going out. Highly recommended !
Tara H.
I love this scent! I got this for my hubby for Christmas! It's got such a lavender, pineapple leaves, Jasmine, white cedar, sandalwood, dry amber scent going! It's a good value for the price. Yes I definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a good quality cologne!
Daniel U.
Lockhart, TX
Coming from a guy who has about 15 different colognes. I never really had a favorite type of cologne till I picked up this up.. Was in my second thoughts about it when I saw the price but soon as the sales person sprayed it I knew I had to have it... This is the known "Panty-Dropper". Lol!
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This is my absolute favorite men's fragrance of all time. The bottle is sturdy and a piece of art itself but the fragrance makes me obsessive over the middle toned masculine notes with just a clean finish. I cannot say enough about how good this fragrance is!
Kamar H.
I got my fiancé this cologne and it smells great! It's price is up there but it's not surprising. It's def worth it. The smell is great and the packaging is too. The scent lasts all day and the bottle lasts for a long time. He's rebought it a few times!
Marsha U.
Fort Worth, Texas
My husband is VERY picky when it comes to cologne and we RARELY agree on a scent.

I LOVE this scent and it lasts ALL day!

I tend to like heavier/spicy scents, while my husband likes more fresh notes...this scent is the perfect balance and is scrumptious!
Mariela C.
I love this scent I received a sample of it and had to pick it up for my hubby! I didn't even ask him I picked up the full size and he says he will wear it cuz I loved it! It has a sexy clean masculine scent. Definitely recommend you ladies to pick this up for your man ;)
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
Nazareth P.
Hatfield, Hatfield
Just here for my badge...sorry
ramonaguiz p.
Lorain, OH
Does this smell good for men ?
Lear32155 Oleydis R.
Hawthorne, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Que tal les parece su fragancia?
Farheen S.