BY MONT BLANC LEGEND #28 in Fragrance for Him

Aromatic Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Mont Blanc in the year 2011. This fruity fragrance has a blend of bergamot, pineapple leaf, sandalwood, and tonka bean. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Narumi U.
Aichi
Omgfgfggggi love so much the color is tooo cute for me I am not a man but is my favorite in the wotld
Care&beauty R.
Maddina monwra , Maddina
Perfume Mont Blanc Men's, a distinctive perfum of the elegant man ❤️❤️😍
Special selection..
Victoria P.
Canada
I am the great reviewer. I wright the best reviews. If you see my reviews you are lucky.
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Excelente olor también tiene este y muy bueno me gusta también su olor 👍👍 me encanta
neve o.
England
My dad and brother love this stuff! they would definitely recommend it to anyone else
Ava L.
Langley, British Columbia
This product is really great and I would recommend it to anyone that I know
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
ramonaguiz p.
Lorain, OH
Does this smell good for men ?
Nazareth P.
Hatfield , Hertfordshire
Just here for my badge...sorry
Oleydis Carolina R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Que tal les parece su fragancia?
Farheen S.