BY MONT BLANC LEGEND

Aromatic Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Mont Blanc in the year 2011. This fruity fragrance has a blend of bergamot, pineapple leaf, sandalwood, and tonka bean. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brunna C.
One of my favorite's cologne. I got it for my Husband, and he loves it!!!!!
Rubal s.
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
A lovely scent, opens up fruity with notes like pineapple and apple and drys down somewhat sweet and Woody with notes like tonca and cedar wood. Very good budget fragrance, perfect for many occasions, good in the heat of summer and spring and the performance like most Mont Blanc fragrances is very good along with the projection.
Mohamed R.
Cairo, Egypt
A very manly scent with distinguished middle notes. Goes ok in the daytime and great at nighttime. A bit musky with a little sweet scent. Can be said that it is of good value to the price. Would definitely recommend it for guys who like to attend formal/semi-formal events
Isabella P.
Richmond Hill, ON
My boyfriend has been using this cologne for about a year now, and it smells fantastic. Very long lasting, he has worn it to multiple weddings and events and it lasted the entire evening. The bottle looks professional and well put together. Definitely an item I would purchase again for him.
Ashley M.
Toronto, ON
Personally I find this an addictive smell, it is definitely a men's scent but I steal it from my boyfriend sometimes. It's bold and lively, not overpowering or off putting. With a unique woody-floral tone this cologne has a mysterious element to it. Containing pineapple leaves, white cedar, rose, fresh jasmine and sandalwood, just to name a few. This is a perfect gift for that special guy in your life.
Montana I.
Montreal, QC
I bought this for my boyfriend and it is prob labs my favorite cologne on him! It has a masculine but flirty scent and leaves me wanting to stand next to him constantly to smell him lol I would definitely recommend this product!
Rosilay M. A.
mi novio lo usa, sin duda a mi me encanta, me cautivo con esta fragancia, es fresco y imponente. El olor le dura por largo tiempo, es penetrante.
Alice B.
My dad use this parfum and it smells good, I don't think it's a great smell for eveyone but if you wear suits all the time it's pretty much for you
Nima A.
DJELFA
Un parfum d'homme d'exception, il a fait des ravages quand il est sorti, personnellement j'adore le sentir sur un homme, je le recommande très fort
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1967 reviews
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
This is a must have for cologne for guys it smells amazing and the scent lasts all day long great to give to that special guy in your life
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
Nazareth P.
Hatfield, Hatfield
Just here for my badge...sorry
ramonaguiz p.
Lorain, OH
Does this smell good for men ?
Lear32155 Oleydis R.
Hawthorne, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Que tal les parece su fragancia?
Farheen S.