BY MONT BLANC LEGEND #39 in Fragrance for Him

Aromatic Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Mont Blanc in the year 2011. This fruity fragrance has a blend of bergamot, pineapple leaf, sandalwood, and tonka bean. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Ashley M.
Toronto, ON
Personally I find this an addictive smell, it is definitely a men's scent but I steal it from my boyfriend sometimes. It's bold and lively, not overpowering or off putting. With a unique woody-floral tone this cologne has a mysterious element to it. Containing pineapple leaves, white cedar, rose, fresh jasmine and sandalwood, just to name a few. This is a perfect gift for that special guy in your life.
Montana I.
Montreal, QC
I bought this for my boyfriend and it is prob labs my favorite cologne on him! It has a masculine but flirty scent and leaves me wanting to stand next to him constantly to smell him lol I would definitely recommend this product!
Rosilay M. A.
mi novio lo usa, sin duda a mi me encanta, me cautivo con esta fragancia, es fresco y imponente. El olor le dura por largo tiempo, es penetrante.
Nima A.
DJELFA
Un parfum d'homme d'exception, il a fait des ravages quand il est sorti, personnellement j'adore le sentir sur un homme, je le recommande très fort
Alice B.
My dad use this parfum and it smells good, I don't think it's a great smell for eveyone but if you wear suits all the time it's pretty much for you
Darlene B.
I , ON
1960 reviews
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
This is a must have for cologne for guys it smells amazing and the scent lasts all day long great to give to that special guy in your life
Laura L.
Armenia Quindío
Mi novio usa esta fragancia, y huele muy muy rico, es un aroma delicioso y no es para nada hostigante, me encanta
Feras D.
Riyadh
Mont Blanc Legend Eau de Toilette Spray, 5 fl oz
WOW wow wow what a perfume, it’s too nice for you
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
If you're looking for a grown man smell, I would certainly say that this is it. I highly recommend this!!
Maria L.
29 PALMS, CA
This smells good but the husband didn't seem to like the smell so much he said too strong for his taste
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
ramonaguiz p.
Lorain, OH
Does this smell good for men ?
Nazareth P.
Hatfield , Hertfordshire
Just here for my badge...sorry
Oleydis Carolina R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Que tal les parece su fragancia?
Farheen S.