BY MONT BLANC LEGEND

Aromatic Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Mont Blanc in the year 2011. This fruity fragrance has a blend of bergamot, pineapple leaf, sandalwood, and tonka bean. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

C H.
Richmond, VA
Use this for whatever occasion. Masculine and great. Not overbearing. Just great smelling
Maftuna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought it to my hubby from Macy's before our ūüĎį he usually wore it at work he liked it)
Crystal Y.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Mont Blanc makes awesome colognes the scent last all day and makes my man smell yummy!!!!
Stephanie C.
Trinity, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Very clear clean scent love this stuff makes a wonderful gift for the man in your life.
Tami S.
My husband owns this and he loves it. It smells great and the smell lasts all day long.
Nicholas S.
Naples, FL
Favorite cologne in my collection! Got this as a gift several years ago and was hooked.
Genesis F.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a very good perfume I worked aat perfumania and this stuff was always sold out
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA
The color of the bottle is so nice it's not that pricey and the smell, smells so good
d m.
Bought it for my husband and he loved this scent. Not to strong, and smells great.
Jennifer M.
Blountsville, AL
Love the smell! Just one spray and your set to go!! My favorite scent on my man!!
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
Nazareth P.
Hatfield, Hatfield
Just here for my badge...sorry
ramonaguiz p.
Lorain, OH
Does this smell good for men ?
Lear32155 Oleydis R.
Hawthorne, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Que tal les parece su fragancia?
Farheen S.