BY MONT BLANC LEGEND #28 in Fragrance for Him

Aromatic Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Mont Blanc in the year 2011. This fruity fragrance has a blend of bergamot, pineapple leaf, sandalwood, and tonka bean. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Anavah M.
Hadley
This is my favorite men’s fragrance. I tried so many when I was looking for a good one for my boyfriend and this is finally what I decided on. Besides the fact that it smells amazing it also extremely long lasting. Def give this a try if you’re in the market for a new good cologne. It’s also not too strong so it’s good for a day and night, summer or winter fragrance.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I can't tell you how obsessed I am with this cologne! I can point it out every time I pass a guy wearing it. I once stole a bottle from a boyfriend and didn't want to give it back, only to have my brother steal it and finish he bottle! Definitely a favorite of many.
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL
I recommend this to any man out there. Seriously. I would spray my pillow with this just to breath it in constantly-it's that good. My friends dad bought this at my recommendation (he's a bouncer at a club on the weekend) & he gets soooooo many compliments from women.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I was very upset to be able to get a tester of this but not allowed to buy an actual product due to the fact that they sold out it is quite pricey but it's worth it
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Este perfume huele muy bien,es una fragancia fresca huele riquisimo ,yo lo compre online el precio es bueno vale lo que pagas por que dura mucho el aroma aunque es eau de toilette ,,y cabe bien en cualquier lugar
Adriana A.
Henderson, NV
Alone ....I couldn't care less about this cologne. But when combined with my boyfriends natural scent...... it's a smell i can never resist. He changes it up frequently but this is my favorite out of the bunch. ❤
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
I typically find the scent of most colognes very overpowering, but this one is just amazing. My mom and I were looking for a new scent to buy my step-dad and a couple other family members for Christmas. This is the one we kept going back to. I actually sprayed a few of those little paper strips stores have and kept them in my car for a little while. Lol. If the man in your life needs a new cologne, try this one. I don't think he will be disappointed. You won't be either.
Alexandra S.
Hagerstown, MD
This right here. Oh my goodness this is literally one of my favorite colognes. I have bought it for my brother, my father, my other bother. Just so they can wear it and I can smell. I used to go to their rooms and spray some on my hand just to smell it. This stuff is legit. Works on a lot of different men. One of the universal ones.
Dominque S.
Riverside, CA
My boyfriend uses this cologne and OMG it smells so good! He got the larger size for Christmas one year and we both fell in love so a couple years later when he ran out I bought him it again and still obsessed. I picked it up from Macy's so where it was normally priced for one I got two, one normal size and one travel size.
Sarah C.
My boyfriend has used this for a while now and I finally got him to change because I just got tired of this scent. I think its a little overwhelming and I think you have to use just a little amount other wise its too strong. I just got tired of the smell. I think this is a scent that you can only use so often and just a little bit of.
Veronica P.
How long does the scent last?
ramonaguiz p.
Lorain, OH
Does this smell good for men ?
Nazareth P.
Hatfield , Hertfordshire
Just here for my badge...sorry
Oleydis Carolina R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Que tal les parece su fragancia?
Farheen S.