BY MONT BLANC INDIVIDUEL

A Light Men s Fragrance Recommended age: Mature 4 Scent strength: Moderate 5 Classification: Woodsy 6 Recommended use: Casual 7 Scent life: 6-10 hours Introduced in 2003, Mont Blanc Individuel by Mont Blanc is a light men s fragrance. Notes of violet, mint, oakmoss, jasmine, patchouli, sandalwood, mint, geranium, and rosemary give it a uniquely compelling scent. It has a floral touch, but maintains its masculinity. Perfect for evenings out on the town, this cologne is sure to turn heads for all the right reasons. Apply it when you freshen up for a night out, and be memorable with Mont Blanc Individuel. see more...

• How does this smell? And is it worth the price3 Answers
  • What is the price for this bottle 3 Answers
Anne C.
Auburn, WA
This smells so good and is so inexpensive! This is a sexy scent and can be worn day or night. Lasts throughout the day too. I will be giving this out as a gift in our Secret Santa.
Star K.
Bridgeport, CT
A must have for men !! If you are looking to buy a gift for your dad, husband, brother, uncle, cousin, nephew or just male friend .. This can't steer you wrong what so ever. If anyone ever ask you what they should get a male recommend this.. And don't forget to mention it's amazing
Danny G.
Edinburg, TX
Great cologne, so underrated, just bought this cologne like a month ago and I got to say it's one of my favorite..unique smell, long lasting and gets a lot of compliments, definitely recommend it!
Subhash M.
Fishers, IN
I like this smell, in my last b'day my wife give me this as a present. I used this for parties and wedding it smells great. Great impression for others.
Evangelina P.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
If you want something that's going to make you smell good on your special night and this is for you it's Missouri and it's not too
María R.
weston, FL
Me encanta este olor me parece genial y es muy masculino se los recomiendo de verdad me encanta y me parece muy buen producto
Linda R.
It is a little pricey but lasts all day. You can get this in a box set or just by itself. I would recommend this product!
Ka l.
Mont Blanc Individuel Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 fl oz smells so clean, fresh. It's a very light cologne, I love it.
Rodrigo T.
Greensboro, NC
This is a perfect cologne for date night or when you mean business and want the world to smell the best of you.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Mont Blanc is a great scent!! My husband wears this all the time and I absolutely love it. It smells very nice.
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
How does this smell? And is it worth the price
Varaprasad I.
Ashland, MA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
What is the price for this bottle