BY DISNEY #7 in Movies

Monsters Incorporated is the largest scare factory in the monster world, and James P. Sullivan (John Goodman) is one of its top scarers. Sullivan is a huge, intimidating monster with blue fur, large purple spots and horns. His scare assistant, best friend and roommate is Mike Wazowski (Billy Crystal), a green, opinionated, feisty little one-eyed monster. Visiting from the human world is Boo (Mary Gibbs), a tiny girl who goes where no human has ever gone before.

Becky S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite Disney movies not to mention a favorite All Time movie...and that's not just out of animated films. I love the Disney/ Pixar collaboration!
These characters are very well developed and seem to come alive with the amazing animation. It's easy to get lost in the colourful worlds that the movie takes you to and I found myself laughing, crying and even getting angry at a fictional, animated monster. The voice over work couldn't be better and whomever chose the actors did a superb job. A++
Chrissy G.
West Warwick, RI
Clearly one of the best Pixar presentations Disney has ever come out with. One of my absolute favorites! Sully is such a lovable monster. This movie is a favorite in my house, for both adults and kids alike!
Himali B.
New York
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love animated movies. I enjoyed them as a child & even today I am always up for animated movies. This movie is so amazing & entertaining. The storyline is awesome & well written. It's fun to watch for all ages. I have seen this multiple times & enjoyed it every single time. Characters are amazing & different from each other in every single way yet they come together to support & encourage each other. It's great to see how main characters evolve emotionally when they get to know each other & become friends. This movie has got it's share of udnjy moments. Have variety of emotions packed in one movie. Overall a fun movie to watch with your family or all alone.
Megan A.
This is a cute Pixar movie. I was... 5 when it came out! I remember enjoying it as a child and I haven't seen it in years. I love the little girl being involved in it, it makes it relatable and more realistic. I think kids would love this, and hopefully not be scared of monsters in the closet or under the bed...! ;)
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
This is by far one of the cutest movies ever made. Pixar and Disney make amazing movies in the imagination the Creator's have with this movie is amazing. If you haven't seen this movie it's a must-see for All Families. Not only do I watch it with my kids but I also watch it by myself several times.
Emely P.
I love Disney movies. Monster inc is Very heartwarming and brings back childhood memories. I love all the monster characters and especially boo, she is so adorable. My favorite scene is when she is first afraid of Sullivan. Everyone must definitely watch this classic!
Samantha C.
Dover, DE
I like this movie for Mike and Sully.  If you have not seen this movie then you really should.  It is funny, definitely unexpected, and will change your life.  The characters are all different, but intersect and connect into one which makes it a great movie.
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I remember when my uncle bought me this movie one year for christmas and I think I literally watched it 5 times in a row the first day I had it. It was one of my favorites and when they made the sequel I was so excited. This movie is super cute and fun for all ages
t s.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Loved this movie! I remember going to see this movie when it came out and had it on dvd. It’s adorable, funny, and has its sad moments but definitely worth watching. I loved this one more than the other Monsters inc movie. Definitely recommend watching this movie.
Brittany A.
York
Cutest movie ever! when I had my daughter she had dark hair in two purple bows so she got the nick name boo her first cat we named kitty from this movie. Such a cute movie for the family to watch my daughter just loved it watched it almost 100 times with her
Destiny W.
Yulee, FL
Is this a good movie for family nights?
Dominique R.
Who's your favorite character?
Maddisen S.
Des Moines , IA
Did you like the original better than the second?
Itzel P.
Who's your favorite character?
Stephanie L.
Riviera beach , FL
What was the green guys name ?