BY PIXAR #2 in Movies

Set in Monstropolis, a thriving company town where monsters of all shapes and sizes reside, the film follows the monstrous misadventures of James P. Sullivan (John Goodman), known to all as "Sulley", and his best friend, roommate and co-worker Mike Wazowski (Billy Crystal). Both work at Monsters, Inc., the largest scream-processing factory in the monster world, where Sulley is the top kid Scarer and Mike is his enthusiastic Scare Assistant. The main power source in the monster world is the collected screams of human children. At Monsters, Inc., an elite team of Scarers is responsible for gathering those precious natural resources. Believed by monsters to be toxic, human children are strictly forbidden from entering Monstropolis. When a little girl named Boo (Mary Gibbs) accidentally follows Sulley back into his world, he finds his career in jeopardy and his life in utter chaos. Assisted by Mike, he schemes to rectify his mistake but the trio becomes caught up in a series of complications and unexpected intrigue beyond their wildest dreams.

Monsters, Inc.
  • "I love this movie it's the cutest movies ever I love boo it's a great movie you can watch it over and over again and it's great for the kids " in 24 reviews
  • "This is a cute movie Im not much on kids movies myself but I loved this movie the monters were so funny, The little girl is so adorable .my grandkids love this movie!" in 22 reviews
  • "I look forward to watching this during our family movie nights, as my kids usually go right for this movie." in 19 reviews
  • "Way up there in my favorite movie list, loved it when I was younger and still do, I still watch it with my mom from time to time, we love it." in 13 reviews
  • "This is one of those movies (like most Disney movies), that you can watch over and over again and never get tired if it. " in 12 reviews
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love animated movies. I enjoyed them as a child & even today I am always up for animated movies. This movie is so amazing & entertaining. The storyline is awesome & well written. It's fun to watch for all ages. I have seen this multiple times & enjoyed it every single time. Characters are amazing & different from each other in every single way yet they come together to support & encourage each other. It's great to see how main characters evolve emotionally when they get to know each other & become friends. This movie has got it's share of udnjy moments. Have variety of emotions packed in one movie. Overall a fun movie to watch with your family or all alone.
Megan A.
This is a cute Pixar movie. I was... 5 when it came out! I remember enjoying it as a child and I haven't seen it in years. I love the little girl being involved in it, it makes it relatable and more realistic. I think kids would love this, and hopefully not be scared of monsters in the closet or under the bed...! ;)
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I like it but not as much as other Disney movies. It had a good concept but fell through on a couple areas. The best part was when Boo came along to the monster world and they kept trying to hide her. My kids didn’t get into the movie as much either and I am not sure why. Worth the watch but I wouldn’t spend money to do it.
Lauren N.
Such a great kids movie .and enjoyable for adults as well. The plot is so cute. A movie about “monsters” that are suppose to scare little kids but shows that all monsters aren’t so bad! Sully ,boo,and mike are all great characters . You’ll fall in love with this movie for sure
Emely P.
I love Disney movies. Monster inc is Very heartwarming and brings back childhood memories. I love all the monster characters and especially boo, she is so adorable. My favorite scene is when she is first afraid of Sullivan. Everyone must definitely watch this classic!
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I remember when my uncle bought me this movie one year for christmas and I think I literally watched it 5 times in a row the first day I had it. It was one of my favorites and when they made the sequel I was so excited. This movie is super cute and fun for all ages
t s.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Loved this movie! I remember going to see this movie when it came out and had it on dvd. It’s adorable, funny, and has its sad moments but definitely worth watching. I loved this one more than the other Monsters inc movie. Definitely recommend watching this movie.
Gina L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Another great Pixar film. The monsters are so lovable and not scary at all! I adore the friendship between Mike and Sully. Per usual, the animation and graphics are great and I would highly recommend all Pixar fans to watch this movie!
Bre L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Monster's Inc was the first Pixar movie I remember as a kid just being super obsessed with. I wanted a Sully to come through my closet because he was big and fuzzy. Solid plot line and great for kids and adults alike.
sav R.
Mike & Sully! I honestly have nothing bad to say about this movie only rave reviews. I think my generation loved the turn of the story from scary to funny but it also too you on an adventure to a new world.
Destiny W.
Yulee, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Is this a good movie for family nights?
Dominique R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who's your favorite character?
Itzel P.
Who's your favorite character?
Maddisen S.
Pleasant hill, IA
Did you like the original better than the second?
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
What was the green guys name ?