BY MONSTER

Monster zero ultra energy drink 16 oz

Buy on Walmart
Dover, PA
This is one of my favorite Monster! It has zero sugar and calories so I don't get to feel guilty. I have to be up at 4:30 in the morning for work and I hate coffee so I drink a Monster instead. I don't ever have the "Energy Drink Crash" until 7 in the afternoon which is perfect, because I work 6 to 6. The fact that i can get them in a pavk and put them in my fridge is wonderful so I don't have to run to the convenience store before work. It's actually cheaper to get it in a pack too! I wouldn't drink anything else before work
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
I don't normally drink any type of energy drink but, lately I can't seem to stay awake at the desk during a certain time of month lol. I decided to try the Mad Dog monster because it was grape flavored and I love grape juice. After consuming the drink I felt like my heart was pumping super fast and that was only after getting through half the can. Since the mad dog seemed to strong I opted for the sugar free Zero ultra and to my surprise no ill effects and it also taste like grape to me! Definitely a staple beverage.
Emily L.
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
After having my second child, I needed a caffeine boost to keep up with my daily activities and duties. Since I've never been a coffee person, I opted for the Monster Zero drinks. They didn't taste very good but I figured they were better for me than the sugary drinks I was drinking before. After about a month of drinking these, I started to feel light headed and dizzy. I can't say that it was the drink causing it, but I do know that once I stopped cold turkey, the light headed feeling and dizziness went away.
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
Alabaster, AL
I absolutely love this energy drink! My favorite has now turned into the Ultra Black which is also zero calories/sugar. I don't think they taste as bad as other energy drinks. They do have that distinct "diet drink" taste though so if you don't like diet drinks I would pass on this one. Maybe give the ultra black a try as I don't think it tastes as much like a diet drink. Still, if you like full sugar drinks only, I would go with Blue Agave Full Throttle!
Avani P.
Avani P.
I'm not a fan of energy drinks in general. I hate the taste and it just doesn't seem worth it at all to me. This was no different. I have friends that seem to love Monster and one told me to give this a try. Nope. Will not ever try this again, It just isn't for me. I'm sure some people just drink these for the energy, but I can't get past the taste, I would much rather just consume a large coffee.
Bre J.
Bre J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Although monster has a lot of sodium in it, it is well worth the buy especially the Zero Ultra. I got mine from my job and it only cost me $2 which isn't bad for an energy drink. One of these really helps get me through the day when I need energy plus it doesn't make me sleepy like Red Bull does. I recommend it if you need an energy boost plus if you're into fitness it fits your macros!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Sycamore, IL
This Monster flavor is the best one they offer, and its not AS terrible for you. I'm not an avid Monster drinker just because the healthiness isn't necessarily there. When I do pick up a Monster for some extra energy, this is my go to flavor. I wouldn't recommend for health freaks, but for those looking for a low cal, low sugar option for energy, this is definitely the right option.
Ismael R.
Ismael R.
My favorite energy drink, by far. The flavor is crisp and not too tart. Like the rest of the Monster product line, it works very well as an energy drink. Some of mentioned crashing when it wears off, but that should really be expected with most energy drinks and any other form of energy boost. Between flavor, effectiveness, and price, I found this particular Monster to be a beast.
Dover, PA
This is one of my favorite Monster! It has zero sugar and calories so I don't get to feel guilty. I have to be up at 4:30 in the morning for work and I hate coffee so I drink a Monster instead. I don't ever have the "Energy Drink Crash" until 7 in the afternoon which is perfect, because I work 6 to 6. The taste is amazing too! I wouldn't drink anything else before work
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Vanceboro, NC
These are a daily beverage for me - except for the days when I crave the flavor of coffee. They taste great and have zero calories to worry about. Also low in sugar. It's a little sweet - but no so sweet that it makes me sick. It's really the perfect balance! Gives me enough energy to accomplish the tasks I need without making me crash from the sugar!
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who can tell me why this is on fitness?
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Wichita Falls, TX
Is this energy drink better than redbull?
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Reinbeck, IA
Anyone know the actual flavor? I just go by the white can!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bogata, TX
Is this better than the other zero calorie Monsters?
Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.
Clifton, NJ
I would like to use this as a mixer. Any suggestions?