Monster Ubermonster uploaded by Amanda J.

BY MONSTER ENERGY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Über - from the German, meaning superior, above the norm, or the ultimate. ÜberMonster - the ultimate energy brew from Monster. Produced using proprietary German brewing technology. We "borrowed" a German brewing process which uses a special microbe to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla C.
Richmond, KY
This was okay I expected more out of it but it wasn't the worst it gives you energy but also not as much as it's hyped to it's too pricey for the quality it's packaging is good and air tight but still an odd taste I wouldn't buy this for my self again but maybe someone else would like it
Sierra M.
Big bear lake , CA
Super good for mixing with vodka for me extreme case at your local bar or at your house really good stuff definitely give it a try repeat customer with monster and vodka makes and drink don't drink and do drinks on the daily but definitely makes with my alcohol for a nice mix drink
Roksana V.
I love this monster the bottle is really nice to tease it’s absolutely great I really like its flavor he has coffee iced tea juice original energetic monster on your own preferences it’s really nice and I would definitely buy it again and I do recommend it to others
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I only tried this one time and I thought that it was okay...I really like regular Monster Energy drinks. They are good and refreshing. I would recommend this brand to anyone. I love the Monster Logo and all of the graphics. They have a great designer.
Rae D.
Suffolk, VA
It’s not the best tasting drink in the world but I most definitely gives you a sugar rush and energy increase however when your crash it’s hard. You’ll sleep for hours.
Milagros R.
Celina, TX
Love the monster import. It taste better than the regular one and it gives me that kick that I need to keep going and finish up the day. Wish they had it available in more stores.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
I wanted to try something different from monster and ended up picking up this brew. It was ok, kinda strong for me and bolder taste. I can see the concept of combing a cold brew with energy drink but that’s just too much for me and I couldn’t get on board.
J v.
These monster drinks are a total life savior! Lol they are god sent for when ever I haven’t had enough sleep and have a long day ahead of me. They are affordable and easily found every where! Highly recommended
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
I strongly dislike the taste of Monsters but my boyfriend can’t get enough of them. I buy these 4 packs frequently so he has a treat when he gets off work. I feel like the taste is off but that’s just my opinion.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
SO SWEET! Don't get me wrong, it's delicious but very very sweet with a pretty strong tartness. Made me kind of pucker. Not sure what makes it different from regular monster besides the extreme sweet flavor, and it's more expensive.