Monster Trail Mix - 36oz - Archer Farms

by Archer Farms

Monster Trail Mix - 36oz - Archer Farms

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Monster Trail Mix - 36oz - Archer Farms!
Tallahassee , FL
I absolutely love this Monster Trail Mix. It is so good. It makes for the perfect snack. I am super satisfied with it. My only complaint is that I wish it had less raisins. It can be found on sale at Target. It’s really good I definitely recommend it.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Delavan, WI
Purchased at: Target
This is a great treat or snack. A good mixture salty and sweet. I like to keep this at work so I have something to munch on during those long 12 hour shifts. This is an affordable snack option. I recommend this to others.
No Special Diet
Meridian, MS
Monster Trail Mix - 36oz - Archer Farms uploaded by Lane M.
Purchased at: Target
Healthy for any of you lovely people looking for a healthier snack. All the flavors definitely come together and mix well with each other and just taste amazing
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb