BY MONSTER ENERGY

While chillin' at the Rehab pool party in Vegas, admiring the flesh parade, and pondering the wisdom of doubling down when the dealer shows a face card, it HIT ME!

We need a new drink, one that can do it all: a triple threat that quenches thirst, fires you up, and is the perfect choice after a hard days night.

Monster Rehab Tea + Lemonade: RE-FRESH, RE-HYDRATE, RE-VIVE, or in other words, Re-habilitate with a killer mix of tea, lemonade, electrolytes, and our bad-ass Monster Rehab energy blend.

• Does this product taste like cough medicine?3 Answers
  • I see some people drink this and bounce off the wall and ...4 Answers
  • What is everyones favorite rehab flavor!??6 Answers
maggie v.
Rio Grande City
Love love love I drink Beastie almost everyday I Work It boost me up all day and it's not too sweet not too sour just perfect
Amanda D.
Columbus , OH
This is one of my new favorite Monster Energy drinks. I love the drinks that aren't carbonated, and this tastes like an Arnold Palmer, but with a little more of a sour, lemony punch to it! I personally prefer the sour to the sickly sweet! Keeps me going all day, but it's harder to find than the raspberry Rehab tea.
Gina M.
Roselle Park, NJ
I needed an extra push when I had to stay awake for my finals but I didn’t want something with so many calories either. I honestly bought it at 7-11 because I liked the packaging and when I tried it I was surprised. I loved the taste but it did have just a little after taste which is why I took off a star.
Rudie T.
Zapata , TX
As I opened the Rehab can, I got the very refreshing scent of lemons, very close to that of RS Recovery. The taste was so refreshing. First there’s no carbonation, which made the drink very smooth and almost too easy to drink.
As Monster Rehab crashed over my taste buds, I got a wonderful lemonade taste.Yet where was the tea taste? After a rush of lemonade, I began to get a little hint of the tea towards the end, not very strong, almost a afterthought, yet enough to be present and refreshing. Not quite 50/50 lemonade tea, more of a lemonade with a hint of tea, yet still very good
Stacy D.
Commerce, GA
These Are My Favorite My Husband And I Go Through So Many A Day It's Unreal I Wish I Had Coupons Because We Spend So Much Money On These Because There So Good!
Stephanie M.
Memphis
When I need extra energy for a long day in clinic or exams, and I'm not in the mood for coffee, this is my go to. It's not carbonated and doesn't have that "Monster" taste. It's a nice smooth lemonade tea flavor that you can drink with breakfast or lunch without feeling too guilty.
Sara L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This has been my favorite monster for years! It is not carbonated, taste more like lemonade than tea! It gives me so much energy and the entire can is only 25 calories and 6g of sugar so being a gastric bypass patient it fits within what I am allowed to have. I use it before work out or for a pick me up in between running to my kids activities!
Abbie W.
My favourite flavour monster. Love iced tea and this is super nice. And refreshing. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Maria D.
león de los aldama gto, mexico
delicioso sabor y la presentación es bastante bueno, a pesar de que el precio es bastante elevado el producto es bueno y vale la pena
Patricia C.
This is literally the only energy drink that works for me. I work 2 fulltime jobs, so I need energy drinks at least once a week. I keep my fridge stocked with Rehab, because none of the others help me at all. This tastes so much better, less harsh than the others as well.
Mariah J.
What is everyones favorite rehab flavor!??
Gina C.
Emmaus, PA
I see some people drink this and bounce off the wall and won't shut up about being hyper, is this the true reaction of this drink? I haven't tried monster but I do drink amp.
adrianne b.
Does this product taste like cough medicine?
Kayla H.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Do the tea drinks actually taste like tea? Or are they more like the artificial taste you'd get out of a soda machine?
Esith R.