BY MONSTER ENERGY

While chillin' at the Rehab pool party in Vegas, admiring the flesh parade, and pondering the wisdom of doubling down when the dealer shows a face card, it HIT ME!

We need a new drink, one that can do it all: a triple threat that quenches thirst, fires you up, and is the perfect choice after a hard days night.

Monster Rehab Tea + Lemonade: RE-FRESH, RE-HYDRATE, RE-VIVE, or in other words, Re-habilitate with a killer mix of tea, lemonade, electrolytes, and our bad-ass Monster Rehab energy blend.

• Does this product taste like cough medicine?3 Answers
  • I see some people drink this and bounce off the wall and ...4 Answers
  • What is everyones favorite rehab flavor!??6 Answers
Charlene S.
Auburn, NH
So I have tried a few energy drink brands and this one I feel tastes a high majority better than the others. I really like how it is not carbonated so it is a lot more enjoyable to drink. It has a nice flavor, not as fake as its competitors. I would highly recommend it.
Tiffani L.
Danville, VA
Always the energy drink I reach for when I need a little something more than coffee. Working night shift that happens pretty frequently. It gives me the extra boost I need without the typical taste of most energy drinks and I feel like I get a little extra hydration as well.
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, GA
I've always been a fan of Monster Energy drinks and as a southern girl, I love lemonade and sweet tea. I can get the great taste of Tea and Lemonade and the energy of Monster all in one can. It's a perfect match. There's no carbonation so it goes down nice and smooth.
Reichal W.
Conroe, TX
This is my go-to energy drink. I love the taste of the Tea + Lemonade. The combination takes the bitter energy drink taste away. Without that, it tastes like I am drinking a half and half. I love the amount of energy Monster Rehab gives me without making me feel jittery like other brands.
Mandy E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
One of my favorite monsters because im an ice tea addict. Its a great blend tea and almost lemonade but with a spiked energy twist(not alcoholic spiked-sorry not that lucky! ) Great in summer.
kyndall w.
Ashville, OH
I can't even begim to tell you how much I love ghe flavor of these energy drinks. Traditionally I am not an Arnold Palmer fan but these are amazing. An easy 5 star! I don't necessarily feel the energizing effects of the caffeine given I have a high caffeine intake.
Brontae M.
Okeechobee, FL
I started drinking these a couple of years ago, and I honestly can't get enough. I love how it actually keeps you hydrated and energized without a strong after taste like most energy drinks. And it's great on calories and sugars not to overbearing for those who watch
Rachel D.
I love all monster rehab products! They taste exactly like iced tea or lemonade! I feel that the regular favored monsters have a weird after taste but these taste just like a normal drink!
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The rehab ones I like better than the regular ones because they have less sugar they do what they're supposed to do but it's a lot of liquid to get down for its intended purpose
Kaitlyn S.
Louisville, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My favorite energy drink, I love the taste! I am a big fan of tea and lemonade so this is honestly a really great drink for me. I think these drinks give me the kick that I need to get going. I also enjoy the other teas flavors that monster has to offer!
Mariah J.
What is everyones favorite rehab flavor!??
Gina C.
Emmaus, PA
I see some people drink this and bounce off the wall and won't shut up about being hyper, is this the true reaction of this drink? I haven't tried monster but I do drink amp.
adrianne b.
Does this product taste like cough medicine?
Kayla H.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Do the tea drinks actually taste like tea? Or are they more like the artificial taste you'd get out of a soda machine?
Esith R.