BY MONSTER ENERGY #30 in Energy Drinks

While chillin' at the Rehab pool party in Vegas, admiring the flesh parade, and pondering the wisdom of doubling down when the dealer shows a face card, it HIT ME!

We need a new drink, one that can do it all: a triple threat that quenches thirst, fires you up, and is the perfect choice after a hard days night.

Monster Rehab Tea + Lemonade: RE-FRESH, RE-HYDRATE, RE-VIVE, or in other words, Re-habilitate with a killer mix of tea, lemonade, electrolytes, and our bad-ass Monster Rehab energy blend.

• Does this product taste like cough medicine?2 Answers
  • I see some people drink this and bounce off the wall and won't sh...3 Answers
  • What is everyones favorite rehab flavor!??6 Answers
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Not a huge fan of regular monster energy drinks, I usually buy 2 monster coffees each night, but sometimes in the summer I'm in the mood for something else so I'll try out various flavors of monster. This is one of two or three that I actually enjoy. It doesn't have a gross alcohol-like taste or burn like the green one. Its sweet but not grossly sweet. Its very good and you can usually get them 2/$4 at any convenience store.
Jessica T.
Columbia MD
Doesn't taste like your typical energy drink, more like an Arnold Palmer! Gives a decent amount of caffeine for the volume, enough to keep you awake. Having more than one makes makes me jittery, but this was my go to in college for all nighters, and now post grad on the rare occasion I don't get any sleep
Robin R.
This stuff will “almost” make you forget you’re drinking an energy drink. The taste is great - just like any other tea and lemonade combo. There is a hint of something else though - I guess that’s where the energy drink part comes in. I could do without that extra taste, but hey, they came close to hiding it! Also, as with all of their drinks, if they sit a little while, the flavors kind of separate into layers / you can tell when you drink it (think of like a mixed alcoholic drink where the melted ice goes to the top, the mixer stays in the middle, and the liquor sinks to the bottom).
Emilee W.
Flushing, MI
Whenever I need a quick pick me up, I always reach for this! I don't like the overly sugary taste of traditional energy drinks, but I love these! I love iced tea and lemonade, and usually these can be found on sale! If you need more than coffee, but don't like energy drinks, this is for you!
Chelsey J.
So being a college student means late night studying. I am not a huge energy drink person but i hate the energy drinks that make me feel like I am shaking. This product does not do that to me. It tastes good and it does not taste very sugary at all. This is my go too energy drink.
Christina w.
Williamstown, NJ
It actually taste like lemon tea however I think it could taste a little better. I'm not sure if it needs more tea, lemonade or sugar to be added. It doesn't taste bad just not a strong taste, is the best way to describe it. Even though it taste good and does help give me energy I probably won't go out of my way to buy it myself. However, I would drink it if it was offered to me for free.
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite flavor of Monster. I'm not a huge fan of the original taste because it kind of hurts the back of my throat; however, this is a much smoother drink and actually tastes a little like an Arnold Palmer, which is one of my favorite drinks.
Joori C.
New york, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
When I went to college, i used to drink a lot of coffee and on top of that i needed some other energy drink other than coffee. I liked redbull but monster, for my personal opinion, worked on me better. I tried several different flavors and they all taste good but definitely green and white color ones including this. I don't drink them as much as i used to now anymore just because i dont need to stay up so late but if there are times like when i have to, monster is absolutely my go to energy drink!
Julie T.
Leominster, MA
This is my go to for energy. Delicious, non carbonated- tastes just like a refreshing iced tea. And you don’t get the jitters from it like you do from some energy drinks. I buy it by the case on amazon it’s so good! Love it, highly recommend it.
Bianca F.
I practically live off of these! As a working mom of two these are the only thing that keep me awake during the day. I don't even know if they give me actual "energy," but they taste great and at least the placebo effect is working!
Mariah J.
What is everyones favorite rehab flavor!??
Gina C.
Emmaus, PA
I see some people drink this and bounce off the wall and won't shut up about being hyper, is this the true reaction of this drink? I haven't tried monster but I do drink amp.
adrianne b.
Does this product taste like cough medicine?
Kayla H.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Do the tea drinks actually taste like tea? Or are they more like the artificial taste you'd get out of a soda machine?
Esith R.