BY MONSTER ENERGY #39 in Energy Drinks

While chillin' at the Rehab pool party in Vegas, admiring the flesh parade, and pondering the wisdom of doubling down when the dealer shows a face card, it HIT ME!

We need a new drink, one that can do it all: a triple threat that quenches thirst, fires you up, and is the perfect choice after a hard days night.

Monster Rehab Tea + Lemonade: RE-FRESH, RE-HYDRATE, RE-VIVE, or in other words, Re-habilitate with a killer mix of tea, lemonade, electrolytes, and our bad-ass Monster Rehab energy blend.

• Does this product taste like cough medicine?3 Answers
  • I see some people drink this and bounce off the wall and ...4 Answers
  • What is everyones favorite rehab flavor!??6 Answers
Rudie T.
Zapata , TX
As I opened the Rehab can, I got the very refreshing scent of lemons, very close to that of RS Recovery. The taste was so refreshing. First there’s no carbonation, which made the drink very smooth and almost too easy to drink.
As Monster Rehab crashed over my taste buds, I got a wonderful lemonade taste.Yet where was the tea taste? After a rush of lemonade, I began to get a little hint of the tea towards the end, not very strong, almost a afterthought, yet enough to be present and refreshing. Not quite 50/50 lemonade tea, more of a lemonade with a hint of tea, yet still very good
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Not a huge fan of regular monster energy drinks, I usually buy 2 monster coffees each night, but sometimes in the summer I'm in the mood for something else so I'll try out various flavors of monster. This is one of two or three that I actually enjoy. It doesn't have a gross alcohol-like taste or burn like the green one. Its sweet but not grossly sweet. Its very good and you can usually get them 2/$4 at any convenience store.
Sara L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This has been my favorite monster for years! It is not carbonated, taste more like lemonade than tea! It gives me so much energy and the entire can is only 25 calories and 6g of sugar so being a gastric bypass patient it fits within what I am allowed to have. I use it before work out or for a pick me up in between running to my kids activities!
Jessica T.
Columbia MD
Doesn't taste like your typical energy drink, more like an Arnold Palmer! Gives a decent amount of caffeine for the volume, enough to keep you awake. Having more than one makes makes me jittery, but this was my go to in college for all nighters, and now post grad on the rare occasion I don't get any sleep
Gina M.
Roselle Park, NJ
I needed an extra push when I had to stay awake for my finals but I didn’t want something with so many calories either. I honestly bought it at 7-11 because I liked the packaging and when I tried it I was surprised. I loved the taste but it did have just a little after taste which is why I took off a star.
Emilee W.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Whenever I need a quick pick me up, I always reach for this! I don't like the overly sugary taste of traditional energy drinks, but I love these! I love iced tea and lemonade, and usually these can be found on sale! If you need more than coffee, but don't like energy drinks, this is for you!
Stephanie M.
Memphis
When I need extra energy for a long day in clinic or exams, and I'm not in the mood for coffee, this is my go to. It's not carbonated and doesn't have that "Monster" taste. It's a nice smooth lemonade tea flavor that you can drink with breakfast or lunch without feeling too guilty.
Christina w.
Williamstown, NJ
It actually taste like lemon tea however I think it could taste a little better. I'm not sure if it needs more tea, lemonade or sugar to be added. It doesn't taste bad just not a strong taste, is the best way to describe it. Even though it taste good and does help give me energy I probably won't go out of my way to buy it myself. However, I would drink it if it was offered to me for free.
Tara J.
Ottumwa, IA
My go to energy drink! It's light, refreshing, and a great boost of energy that I need. I love that it's a lemonade/tea, and the size of the can is perfect! Great flavor, not too much like couch syrup like others are. I buy daily :) and plan on continuing.
Joori C.
New york, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
When I went to college, i used to drink a lot of coffee and on top of that i needed some other energy drink other than coffee. I liked redbull but monster, for my personal opinion, worked on me better. I tried several different flavors and they all taste good but definitely green and white color ones including this. I don't drink them as much as i used to now anymore just because i dont need to stay up so late but if there are times like when i have to, monster is absolutely my go to energy drink!
Mariah J.
What is everyones favorite rehab flavor!??
Gina C.
Emmaus, PA
I see some people drink this and bounce off the wall and won't shut up about being hyper, is this the true reaction of this drink? I haven't tried monster but I do drink amp.
adrianne b.
Does this product taste like cough medicine?
Kayla H.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Do the tea drinks actually taste like tea? Or are they more like the artificial taste you'd get out of a soda machine?
Esith R.