BeveragesSports & Energy DrinksMonster Energy
Monster Rehab, Tea + Lemonade - 155 fl oz Can

Monster Rehab, Tea + Lemonade - 15.5 fl oz Can

by Monster Energy

While chillin' at the Rehab pool party in Vegas, admiring the flesh parade, and pondering the wisdom of doubling down when the dealer shows a face card, it HIT ME!

We need a new drink, one that can do it all: a triple threat that quenches thirst, fires you up, and is the perfect choice after a hard days night.

Monster Rehab Tea + Lemonade: RE-FRESH, RE-HYDRATE, RE-VIVE, or in other words, Re-habilitate with a killer mix of tea, lemonade, electrolytes, and our bad-ass Monster Rehab energy blend.

Does this product taste like cough medicine?
Is good take 2 for day ?
Do the tea drinks actually taste like tea? Or are they more like the artificial taste you'd get out of a soda machine?
Start your review of Monster Rehab, Tea + Lemonade - 15.5 fl oz Can!
How would you rate this product?
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,936 reviews
Monster Rehab, Tea + Lemonade - 15.5 fl oz Can uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a serious addiction to Monster drinks! I love this product because it is a tea, lemonade and an energy drink all in one. Yes, it has sugar which I tend to avoid which is why I took off a star. But boy is it delicious!❤️
Lora M.
Lilburn, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Monster Rehab, Tea + Lemonade - 15.5 fl oz Can uploaded by Lora M.
Monster Rehab, Tea + Lemonade - 15.5 fl oz Can uploaded by Lora M.
Purchased at: Kroger
I prefer energy drinks that are not carbonated. This one was decent. I wasn’t too fond of the flavor; it didn’t exactly taste like Tea + Lemonade to me, but it wasn’t bad. Maybe I forgot to shake it up but it tasted a bit like vitamins. It definitely supplied a sufficient amount of lasting energy.
Leslie M.
Kensington, MD
I only drink energy drinks when necessary, but this one is actually delicious, and doesn't taste at all like an energy drink. It's more like an Arnold Palmer. I love that it's non-carbonated too, because I tend to need energy drinks when I spend a lot of time sitting, and the bubbles upset my stomach. I would definitely recommend to others, including the other Rehab flavors.
Courtney H.
Monroe, NY
My favorite monster, not carbonated so it doesn’t feel as heavy. The taste of an arnold palmer
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Not only does this work amazing for hangovers it tastes great. It's super hydrating and helps with head aches.
Monika F.
Williamsburg, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Monster Rehab, Tea + Lemonade - 15.5 fl oz Can uploaded by Monika F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite monster drink. I’ve purchased this drink at food lion and Walmart. This energy drink is my pick me up. The tea flavor isn’t as dominant possibly more lemon. I love the taste so much!
Rhodessa Mae M.
Monster Rehab, Tea + Lemonade - 15.5 fl oz Can uploaded by Rhodessa Mae M.
This is my husband on the go energy drink and have different flavor to choose. He drink this only if he need more energy for that day and not taken for everyday. For moderation😉
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My boyfriend and I are kindof addicted to these. This one is the first one I ever had. I freaked out when I saw they made an energizing Arnold Palmer! Hydrating, sugar free, energizing and delicious! You can’t go wrong!
Secret C.
Metairie, LA
Not a fan of the taste of energy drinks, but these actually taste great! At only 10 calories, I'm sold! The pink lemonade one is my favorite.
Jessica T.
Columbia MD
Doesn't taste like your typical energy drink, more like an Arnold Palmer! Gives a decent amount of caffeine for the volume, enough to keep you awake. Having more than one makes makes me jittery, but this was my go to in college for all nighters, and now post grad on the rare occasion I don't get any sleep