BY MONSTER ENERGY #62 in Energy Drinks

Here at Monster we’re all about the work hard/play hard mentality and after going all out, we can all use a recharge. Now with Rehab - Raspberry Tea+Energy there’s no reason why bouncing back shouldn’t taste amazing.

Blending the classic taste of raspberry iced tea with the rejuvenating Rehab energy blend, Rehab Raspberry Energy Iced Tea packs a triple threat that quenches thirst, fires you up, and is the perfect choice after a hard day’s night.

Rehab Raspberry Tea + Energy: RE-FRESH, RE-HYDRATE, RE-VIVE, or in other words, Re-habilitate with a killer mix of raspberry tea, electrolytes and our bad-ass Monster Rehab energy blend.

Rehab the Beast!

• Does it really taste like Tea?6 Answers
  • Does anyone think that these actually worki used to drink them bu...4 Answers
Monster Rehab Raspberry Tea + Energy
  • "The flavor of this drink was great, although slightly lesser than the green tea flavor." in 2 reviews
  • "This one has is yummy monsters usually are pretty good and they have a lot of flavors that don't leave a weird after taste " in 1 review
  • "I tried this years ago and I'm not much of an energy drinker but this one was really good it just had a nice flavor to it didn't seem like a nasty one though. " in 1 review
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Fort Worth, TX
Ha I'm confused as to why the Monster rehab rojo tea plus energy is considered for the fitness badge. If you are an active person and/or getting ready for a work out why do you need a surge of caffeine? I never understood this. Please don't buy this thinking it's going to make your work out better. Sure it tastes good but it's not good for you. Do a few jumping jacks instead and you'll be good.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
I love this flavor of Monster energy. It is not carbonated and tastes like a great refreshing fruity sweat tea. A unique spin on the traditional energy drink with the same effect. I would certainly recommend this to others.
Avani P.
Avani P.
I'm not a big fan of Monster's energy drinks. This one though, not that bad tasting. I was pretty surprised. I would definitely not drink this all the time, but once in a while isn't that bad.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
It is really hard for me to drink the whole can and I think that is why I didn't feel the effects from this. The taste was better than I expected
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Frisco , TX
LOVE this energy drink. I'm not sure if it was discontinued or something, though. Every store where I used to buy it no longer carries it. :(
Blythe S.
Blythe S.
Another awesome one. But sometimes hard to find bc there always out. I think this one is also called raspberry tea I don't know why.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Louisville, OH
This is one of my favorite monster energy drinks! It's refreshing and doesn't have a yucky aftertaste!
Madison N.
Madison N.
I really love the rehab monsters. They are the best! I would recommend this to anyone.
Casey R.
Casey R.
I'm writing a general review of the whole line of Rehab drinks. Spoiler: I really like them. I'm taking off a star though because they totally give you that energy drink shakiness that I take like a day to get over. The taste is really nice, and I'm pleased to find an energy drink that isn't carbonated. They're low in sugar and calories and have some stuff that's actually good for you in them which is cool. Unfortunately for me they are a sometimes drink though.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Celebration, FL
The Monster Rehab teas are my absolute favorite choice for energy drinks. I used to drink energy drinks with high sugar content but I can't handle the jitters and the crash as much as I used to. These are a no-sugar option that still gives you the great taste and energy. The Raspberry and Lemonade are probably my favorites right now because they discontinued my favorite flavor "Rojo Tea" a few years back. Extremely disappointing. That was my go-to drink for so long. The lemonade one is also great with Captain Morgan Long Island Ice Tea ;)
Danessa B.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Does it really taste like Tea?
TheProductReview M.
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Fitspiration Expert
Does anyone think that these actually worki used to drink them but for the taste not becasue they gave me energy. Does anyone feel the same?