Monster Rehab Peach Tea + Energy uploaded by Jessica G.

BY MONSTER ENERGY

From Georgia to Vegas, nothing beats the heat and charges you up like Peach Iced Tea, Monster Rehab style.

Rehab Peach Tea packs a triple threat that quenches thirst, fires you up, and is the perfect choice after a hard day’s night.

Monster Rehab Peach Tea + Energy: RE-FRESH, RE-HYDRATE, RE-VIVE, or in other words, Re-habilitate with a killer mix of peach tea, electrolytes and our bad-ass Monster Rehab energy blend.

Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Not a huge fan of regular monster energy drinks,, but this is my favorite non java-monster. I love peach flavored things and this just hits the spot. Usually my top picks are all the monster coffees, except caramel, then this peach one, I really enjoy the raspberry one, and the lemonade tea one. This doesn't have the nasty energy drink taste, but it gives you the boost that you get from an energy drink.
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
As bad as it is to say this...I drink 2 of these a day! I love the Peach flavor. I have tried all of the other Rehab flavors and the Peach Tea is the best. I like how it is not carbonated. Sometimes I forget I'm drinking an energy drink its that good! I like them so much that I should do advertising for Monster Rehabs!! :) Message me Monster! Lol Monster Rehab Peach Tea + Energy
Allison N.
This is the only energy drink that I have ever found to actually like the flavor of! It doesn’t have that normal weird overly sweet energy drink taste or weird after taste to it. It will also definitely give you a boost of energy.
Samantha E.
Jacksonville , NC
Basically the only monster energy drink I will every purchase anymore the taste is so good it doesn’t even taste like you’re drinking an energy drink the packaging is nice and would always purchase his drink no matter what
Shelby R.
Nevada, OH
I’m GUILTY.... of ABSOLUTELY LOVING THIS STUFF! Monster Rehabs look beautiful, keeps me coming back! I’ve HAD MANY!!!! You can find them pretty much anywhere and the peach flavor is soooooo yummmmm😍😍😍😍
Rachael V.
Owatonna, MN
By far my favorite monster drink. I can't stand the original monster (the smell gets to me for some reason). But this stuff I absolutely love for an extra caffeine kick when I have a hangover.
Sarah Z.
---
One of my favorite energy drinks. It tastes just like peach tea but with double the caffeine. Much needed to get me through the night when I have to work overnight shifts.
Samantha G.
Salisbury, NC
Monster Rehab peach tea is the only energy drink that I actually like the taste of. It gives me that extra boost that I need to make it through my 12 hour night shift.
Chera C.
Oklahoma City
I drink at least 2 per day and the only kind I drink is the peach tea + energy. It doesn’t have a strong taste and I do feel it gives me energy. I recommend it A+.
Meagan A.
Red Lion, PA
This is my favorite of monster's  rehab flavors by far. Any time I am hung over I try to buy this because it makes me feel better. Unlike the other monsters, this one is NOT carbonated, but it's delicious. I'd buy it again, but I don't buy it for energy purposes.
Maureen Jorge J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Has anyone heard if they will be keeping this product. I am in love with the peach flavor. It's so good