BY GENERIC

Monster Rehab Peach, 15.5 oz see more...

• Does it taste better than the normal monsters? 2 Answers
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
I just tried this this past weekend and omg I love it!!! It has a great peach flavor without being too strong. I will definitely be buying this again and recommend this to my friends and family! Great product!!
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I'm a big fan of the Monster rehab series (expect another review or two on the different flavors! 😁)
This flavor is my absolute favorite. First of all the Rehab series is non-carbonated which I love as I prefer non-carbonated drinks anyway and it is very hard to find a good non-fizzy energy boost. This is like a smooth and refreshing (especially when is cold) tea with an intense (in a good way) peach flavor. I'm not going to lie and say that the peach flavor tastes 100% real but I think it is rather nice and not as fake tasting as other peach drinks. This is not watery or overly sweet the only aftertaste I can detect is the peachy flavor and it's nice! As for the energy, I agree it does something but somehow I swear I feel it way more with the carbonated versions..bummer lol
Overall great product, not too expensive, if you like peach definatly worth a try👍 (not 5 stars simple because I don't feel the energy as much as some Monster's)
Stacy C.
Macungie, Pa
So my Dr told me to stop drinking caffeine, but since I'm so obsessed with monsters, I have to decrease slowly. The good news is I don't care for the peach flavor which makes me drink the monster rehab slower. Drinking one of these a day is still showing me withdrawal symptoms so, I suggest to not get hooked on energy drinks and only take one a day.
Melissa M.
Lawton, OK
Never start my day without a Monster Rehab Raspberry Tea + Energy or one of the other great flavors like . I like that it isn't carbonated like a soda, but has a great taste without any funky after taste like a lot of energy drinks.
Amber O.
Lucasville
I consume way more of these than I should! And spend way too much money on them! lol But nothing gives me the energy and hydrated feeling these do, also my stomach can’t handle the carbonated ones anymore and these go down like juice! Love!
Carly S.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is the only energy drink I have ever liked. It isn't a bubbly drink. It is peach iced tea with a kick. The best part is it has no weird fake sugar after taste.
Aric C.
North Fort Myers, FL
As to all of the rehab series monster drinks, they are very refreshing. I enjoy them very much, this peach is very good, the flavor is very distinctive. Its not like others in which are watery. As to its energy boost, it will definitely get you going during the mid day slump and help you finsh your day of work or any other activities for that matter.
Allison M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I know these are horrible for me. But as a mother of 3 girls, I need a pick me up every once in a while. These taste so good and don't have the normal energy drink taste. It's not over carbonated either.
Anna D.
Debary, Fl
I really like the non carbonated energy drinks. This particular peach one is really delicious. Keeps me going when I'm tired and ready to drop and still refreshing.
Amanda B.
I love love Monster Rehab Peach it’s my daily morning routine!! This wife and mom of 3 boys is in great need of energy and this is what gets it for me!!!!!
Hailey M.
Boerne, TX
Does it taste better than the normal monsters?